PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:47:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 699720 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1380 on: 2007 May 07, 21:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Modo"
I think the belt is meant to be made up of round disks. However they have been kind of stretched by the magical clothes factory of Carla Niven.

Oh, Carla. Those belts were in fashion 2 years ago! They are so passe by now it's hard to even describe.

Has your eye for current trends somehow failed you?

Edit: Oh, no.  :shock:  I just took a closer look at the outfit. What I thought to be a golden/yellow decoration at strangely placed seams is in fact the sim's skin.

If there was a movie about cheap space hookers that was written and directed by a misogynist, Cardrew would be an ideal costume designer for it.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1381 on: 2007 May 07, 21:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
If there was a movie about cheap space hookers that was written and directed by a misogynist, Cardrew would be an ideal costume designer for it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm watching the Evolution of Dance on YT and suddenly "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down!" came on.
That must be Carla's song.
Unfortunately.
Or fortunately.
Can't decide.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Phashyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: 2007 May 08, 01:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The model isn't terrible, and the outfit is an improvement from the meat slab dress, at least.  Now if only we could get he/she/it to stop removing bits of fabric from weird places.
Lourdes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: 2007 May 08, 11:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "Lourdes"
Its not as bad as usual. I think because its black. Things can only look so bad in black.

Lungs do.  So do the ends of toes if there's a contrast. And widows. And cheese. And raw chicken.

I ment CLOTHING!!! LoL
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: 2007 May 09, 16:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado you're so RUDE! If you where a woman every one of these fan girls would have kicked your ass. Or tried to.
But everyone giggles so I guess you must really be that sexy asian guy. So I'll just join.

Teee-hee heeeee :p

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: 2007 May 09, 16:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: ...Nouk, did you just say that Pescado has fan girls?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1386 on: 2007 May 09, 16:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course he does - they all laugh and giggle just like Nouk says.  They forgive him anything as if he were a hot asian guy (I like them too Nouk Cheesy ).

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: 2007 May 09, 17:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Pescado loves it when people bitch about him, that's why he pushes limits to make it so.

I bet that "fangirls" annoy him more than any amount of flaming would. He would love the flaming.

I think this here is bloody brilliant.

Besides, who can take his statements seriously anyway?

*signs up as a fangirl

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1388 on: 2007 May 09, 17:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've decided he's not worth truly fangirling over any more, and so I've reached the sarky stage of rolling my eyes and trying to annoy him. ^^ It was working brilliantly (now I reckon he'll stop talking to me because of this ^^). I think I may join in the mock fangirling if it'll annoy him. ^^ *steals Kitty's smiley*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: 2007 May 09, 17:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought he was a grumpy old man. Where do you all get the hot-asian-guy vibe?  Shocked
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: 2007 May 09, 17:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He IS a grumpy old man. I think Nouk said hot asian guy 'cause in the world of fangirls they could eat kittens and still attain saint status. Fangirls are crazy. I try to avoid them.

Tchan or whatever your name is now.. Sapphire something... Pescado just hates change. He pitches a fit at MATY when people change avatars, let alone names. Just be grateful he didn't slap you with an avatar of a fat naked white woman swimming and blowing water out of her behind.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1391 on: 2007 May 09, 17:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol!! That would just be FUNNY! It may disturb others, but I'd roffle a lot. ^^
And I can understand that. I'm a rather conservative person too, as in I hate change (not as in I'm a conservative dresser or whatever). HOWEVER name changes are kinda a "me" thing. I change my name all the time when I can. I've just cut it down for this site. I'm a little more comfortable with this change though, but I think I may just pack it all in in the end and go with my standard "Jersey Princess" because that's the name I've used since I was, what, actually 12? Yeah. Since I was 12-and-not-just-Pescado-law-of-sixes-12, I've used that...

And he is a grumpy old man, definitely. Which is partially the reason some people have started calling him "Gramps" or "Grandpa"...

cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: 2007 May 09, 17:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
He IS a grumpy old man. I think Nouk said hot asian guy 'cause in the world of fangirls they could eat kittens and still attain saint status. Fangirls are crazy. I try to avoid them.

Oh, got it, thanks.
I don't know if this can be qualified as fangirly (or just plain crazy), but Pescado kinda turns me on.  :oops:
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: 2007 May 09, 17:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to Dedicate the Song to Pescado... Entitled

"GROW OLD WITH YOU"
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: 2007 May 09, 17:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "cogitoergosim"
I don't know if this can be qualified as fangirly (or just plain crazy), but Pescado kinda turns me on.  :oops:

I'm crazy (or creepy) in the same way. Authority and arrogance turns me on and pre-relationship I pretty much used to do... well... the last forum of this kind I frequented, I ended up having interesting private sessions with the owner.  :lol:

I'm just sort of happy that I won't be pursuing that in here.  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: