PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 02:41:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 699684 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1335 on: 2007 April 30, 17:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Simsbaby"
I don't know if it's just me, but how has this topic stayed around for so long? Also, 90 pages? You're all a bunch of stalkers. Tongue

Probably because this is a forum against paysites. One do not need
a very high IQ to understand that, or do you??

over to topic: This was sad reading really. I had no clue about Carla Niven before i saw the topic here, i know about a guy, maybe a female who have a model called Eliana - in some contests on sims2community.com

His nick is (((PANdRitO))) I think that the mainmodel for this year is made by that person. I don't find she that much badlooking, not more pretty than other or not more weird. Poor person. *sigh*

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1336 on: 2007 April 30, 18:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I have not read all 80+ pages of this, but I did go to the first page and clicked on the link and I really, really need to ask. On the "model" in the left menu area (ya know the one that kinda looks like a guy in drag. AND not even good drag. I've seen much better in real life. LOL) WHAT in the HELL is around her neck? It looks like a Boa Constrictor with no head.  :shock:

AND on his/her/he/she/it "face of Carla Niven 2007" model, why are the eyes so blatantly fake looking. Surely he/she can't think that is attractive with the skin tone and facial features.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 2007 April 30, 18:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay, look here:
http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=838952&postcount=82

Is (((PANdRitO))) Carla Niven??? In the thread he/she says the model
is the mainmodel for the Niven 2007 this is damm confusing.

No matter what, if one like the model or not, that site must be destroyed! It is a damm paysite. I think some of us have to get all the stuff over to the booty and spread the word.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1338 on: 2007 April 30, 18:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone: Yes, we know. ^^ Hence the "drito" in the really long name up there. Wink

Becky: lol well I have read all 90+ pages and you don't know what you're missing! Wink But yeah, closely Eliana is ugly. But far away she looked alright. That's why loads of us voted for her. ^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1339 on: 2007 April 30, 18:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"

Becky: lol well I have read all 90+ pages and you don't know what you're missing! Wink But yeah, closely Eliana is ugly. But far away she looked alright. That's why loads of us voted for her. ^^

Maybe I need to read all the pages. LOL

Really though the model "herself" is not bad per say, but her eyes just throw me off. With the name given she is meant to be Hispanic, maybe even Brazilian, her eyes being that fake, bright, notevenrealisticlly blue just draws attention to that and nothing else. I'd expect a beautiful caramel brown eye, or amber eye color, maybe even a light green or gray.

HUM maybe that was "Carla's" plan. draw attention to the eyes and no one will notice I make crappy outfits!  :lol:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1340 on: 2007 April 30, 18:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol even Pandrito didn't make them that scary colour...

And you should. *nods* You miss out on all the fun otherwise and the skullfucking stories and the Worst Fanfic In The World and Carla's self-obsessive posts. ^^ Very fun.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 2007 April 30, 18:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

HUM maybe that was "Carla's" plan. draw attention to the eyes and no one will notice I make crappy outfits!  :lol:

LOL! Damm, hmm, i would love to show off some of my models, but
i think i have to be more careful and anonym on this forum. Or do i have too be that, can a paysite close my account if they find out i am feeding the booty? Of course they can, have any of you any experiecene with that?

PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 2007 April 30, 19:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im shocked after loading the frontpage of Carla site!

WTF! I thought i was in a holloween theme!

that "eliana" was a monster!

POKE MY EYES!
Captain_kirst
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 2007 April 30, 20:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: This sim (Rosaline) looks very Carlarific
http://z12.invisionfree.com/simscontest/index.php?showtopic=3958&st=0&#entry2743149 :cry: maybe its just the boobs
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 2007 April 30, 20:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The boobs, the extra-sharp cheekbones and the zombie eyes.  I don't know what gave me the worst mental images, the model or OHJ's exploits.  :shock:

Wow! The first entry!
And she is so beauifull ^^

Thanks <3

I think that Ike needs to lay off the crack for awhile, it's impairing his judgment.  :?

Do you think this person is Cardrew or a huge fan of his work?
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 2007 April 30, 21:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain_kirst"
:shock: This sim (Rosaline) looks very Carlarific
http://z12.invisionfree.com/simscontest/index.php?showtopic=3958&st=0&#entry2743149 :cry: maybe its just the boobs

The jumper looks like that texture wallpaper you can get, however when I see it I tend to be stripping it off the wall NEVER applying it.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1346 on: 2007 April 30, 22:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to add. I've gotten to page 23 and these two quotes had me laughing my ass off.  :lol:

Quote from: "Motoki"

I think Carla Niven thinks we are all jealous of his weave.

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
I finally watched that fashion show.

I am convinced that, in the event Satan were to shove your head into his rectum, that is what you'd see.

Just thought I'd share. Now back to reading and I shall edit with more I am sure.  :lol:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1347 on: 2007 May 01, 00:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah, the old jealous-of-Carl's-weave joke...why do we not use it so much any more...Huh

Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1348 on: 2007 May 01, 00:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"
Oh yeah, the old jealous-of-Carl's-weave joke...why do we not use it so much any more...Huh

Because we got too jealous and had to stop. xD

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1349 on: 2007 May 01, 00:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I finished all 91 pages. I laughed, I cried (because I laugh so much) and then I decided that I need to have my contacts removed from my eyes because they are permanently burnt to my corneas now (I really should not have looked at the "creations" of Carla.

Just a couple more things to add...

Pgs 23-26 There are just no words I could think of and then Pescado to the rescue...

Quote from: "Pescado"
Ahem. Let's talk about something wholesome instead, like, say, skullfucking.
I do not know WHY this struck me as funny, but it did.

Three words (Ok, two word and an acronym. LOL)... Hecubus' dress OMFG!

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: