PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:36:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 699265 times)
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
Re: Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2760 on: 2008 June 18, 11:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was watching that video the other day. I couldn't remember what-the-fuck FIER actually meant. I know it was mentioned in this thread but my brain started to melt around page 50 or so. Only thing that came back to memory was the damn "he put his thingy in my you-know-what".

*finds a pointy stick to shove in his eyes*
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: 2008 June 18, 13:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh hi CaptainChris Long time no see *wave*

I think it was FIRE mispelled. Says it all Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CaptainChris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: 2008 June 18, 16:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was 'FIRE' in the end? That's a disappointment, I thought it was some random smattering of letters taken from Fall and Winter. Personally, I would have gone with FAINT if it were the case. Surely that's what Grandma Niven and Uncle Bob would have done when they saw what they were paying for.

But FIRE would suffice too, sacrifice the meatslab dress to it. Medium-well done for my taste, unless it came with a horrible Nivenny aftertaste.

Sometimes I pervertly miss the updates of that site  Undecided
*waves despite the fact he has only been AWOL for 2ish days*
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: 2008 June 18, 21:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Fier" is French for "proud", actually. I haven't subjected my eyes to that video (I like them as they are, thankyouverymuch), so I don't know what context it was used in, but I can't really see any model being proud to wear Carla Niven. XD

Come visit Sammytopia
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: 2008 June 18, 21:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i saw that vid a year ago or so and people were trying to understand the FIER name, there was these 2 possibilities that were debated. But Carla Niven's shits are only for female sims and "FIER" the french word is addressed to a male (Female version is Fière). Huge typo error, even for that shitty Cardrew, no?
So i rather think it's a mispelling for FIRE.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: 2008 June 18, 21:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i saw that vid a year ago or so and people were trying to understand the FIER name, there was these 2 possibilities that were debated. But Carla Niven's shits are only for female sims and "FIER" the french word is addressed to a male (Female version is Fière). Huge typo error, even for that shitty Cardrew, no?
So i rather think it's a mispelling for FIRE.

Well considering Carla's model's are drag queens... FIER could fit the name... or she was hinting at FIERCE but the letters were too huge?

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: 2008 June 18, 21:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or she was hinting at FIERCE but the letters were too huge?
Hey, that sound plausible Fway! Letters too big or scrolling that never worked could explain that shitty name. *scratches chin*
« Last Edit: 2008 June 18, 22:17:55 by Dr House » Logged

Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: 2008 June 18, 22:17:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lot of Oranges: $10.

3 bottles of Ginger Ale: $8.

2 Tubs of Cottage Cheese: $6.

A blender: $35.

Dumping a blend of this stuff on Carla Niven's head: Priceless.

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else... There's MasterCard™. But please, we beg of you, for the good of us; yourself; your family and friends-- Don't use MasterCard™ to buy Carla Niven clothing."

LOL Cheesy
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: 2008 June 19, 16:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's entirely possible that Carla is not aware of grammatical gender and just picked it.  It happened a lot in my Latin I class, where people would pair feminine nouns (that are feminine by nature, such as the words for "woman" or "girl") and pair that with a masculine, or worse, neuter adjective.  If she isn't learning French and only pulled it out of a dictionary or online translator, I doubt she's going to care that she has the wrong gender.
CaptainChris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: 2008 June 19, 16:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if it was an unintentional error, I agree it's made all the more humourous by the gender confusion of Niven and its models.

Speaking of models, my Carla Niven sim went for a walk into the ocean at Saint Grenadine beach and was never seen from again. Some poor unsuspecting castaway sim is going to find the tattered remains of the meatslab dress (I don't even think sharks would eat that crap). Island faced with the prospect of nudity, or a Nivendress? Nudity FTW. I guess we need a new Nivenland whoremascot.  Wink
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: 2008 June 19, 18:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading the general crazy of Carla Niven's autobiography, I decided to give it a more suitable cover.

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2771 on: 2008 June 19, 18:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading the general crazy of Carla Niven's autobiography, I decided to give it a more suitable cover.

That made me snort in the middle of my class.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: 2008 June 19, 19:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's more realistic to take them as drag queen. Proud queers FTW Grin

CaptainChris, that's too funny! Do you have a Carla Niven dragu queens serial killer in your hood? Make him rich and happy Tongue

funkybunk, haven't you forgotten the Carla Niven ugly designed logo in every corner? That's the case of all her ugly textures Cheesy

funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: 2008 June 19, 19:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I did. But then again it would be kinda pointless for me to hunt down the annoying font she uses. XD

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
CaptainChris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: 2008 June 19, 19:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit Funkybunk, that thing was classic. I used to know someone that did the whole eye-twitchy thing. We used to make him get pissed off on purpose just to see him have hissy-fits.

Yes, it's more realistic to take them as drag queen. Proud queers FTW Grin

CaptainChris, that's too funny! Do you have a Carla Niven dragu queens serial killer in your hood? Make him rich and happy Tongue

funkybunk, haven't you forgotten the Carla Niven ugly designed logo in every corner? That's the case of all her ugly textures Cheesy

I might resurrect "Subway Girl" and throw her into the asylum challenge that I was planning on doing, I think she'd have legitimate reasons for being in the 'Home for the Bewildered'.

I was also planning on setting up a row of various boutique stores in Denali River, I guess I could throw a Nivenland boutique in there, but I don't think it would get many customers, since Chucks granny won't be in my game. Grin

I don't think I could inflict a serial killer on my sims, well, maybe one who needs a cactus dildo.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: