PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 01:47:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 740847 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2100 on: 2007 December 04, 04:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachshundsbykayandrobin"
My game is G-rated and will always stay that way. I am not a prude by any means. I have two kids. I had to make them somehow. Still am I the only one who still think movies need to leave a little to the imagination and this game needs to stay g-rated.

Give 'em h#ll, Prudence McPrude! -  :wink:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: 2007 December 04, 05:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play??

That was just for you, my dear SnarkyShark, to put you into that sixties frame of mind that I know you love so much!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: 2007 December 04, 05:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gets visions of daschunds dressed up as Crumplebottom hitting people with her purse for having adult CC* :lol:
Wish I still had the Siouxsie Sioux version of that song. I lost it when my computer crashed. :cry:
I have a few naughty items in my game, but I take them out when people are around, escpecially kids. They don't need to see that stuff. Most adult mods are pretty disappointing anyway with the exception of crammyboy's penis and that naughty shower.
And who the heck needs adult flooring/wallpaper/bedding. That's just taking it too far.
My family would be really, really appalled with me if they saw my Sims getting it on in the naughty shower. Weird thing is, I doubt anybody would budge if they saw sims using the assault rifles I downloaded. I take those out when there's kids around too though. It's weird what gets people going and what doesn't.
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: 2007 December 04, 06:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My game is G-rated and will always stay that way. I am not a prude by any means. I have two kids. I had to make them somehow. Still am I the only one who still think movies need to leave a little to the imagination and this game needs to stay g-rated.

Not meaning to start a nitpickery thing, but isn't the game rated "T"? A G-rated game would be one without woo-hoo - you'd have to get all your sims pregnant with cheats.

Granted, there's nothing in the game that's worse than what you can see on daytime television, but I don't know if I'd want younger kids watching soap operas or Jerry Springer either (or even older kids. Or adults. Or anyone).

That doesn't mean I want tits and ass in my game or anything, but yeah - my 14-year old couldn't buy the Sims 2 game for the Playstation 2 without my permission (he was 12 when he bought it), and it's Sims2 Lite, compared to the PC version. God of War 2, I could see needing permission for, possibly. But Sims 2 for the PS2? I don't see it.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: 2007 December 04, 15:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dasha"

Not meaning to start a nitpickery thing, but isn't the game rated "T"? A G-rated game would be one without woo-hoo - you'd have to get all your sims pregnant with cheats.

Granted, there's nothing in the game that's worse than what you can see on daytime television, but I don't know if I'd want younger kids watching soap operas or Jerry Springer either (or even older kids. Or adults. Or anyone).

That doesn't mean I want tits and ass in my game or anything, but yeah - my 14-year old couldn't buy the Sims 2 game for the Playstation 2 without my permission (he was 12 when he bought it), and it's Sims2 Lite, compared to the PC version. God of War 2, I could see needing permission for, possibly. But Sims 2 for the PS2? I don't see it.

Well Teen rated then. Thanks for pointing that out. But yeah what I meant was my game has none of that kind of stuff added to it. I still have the blur in my game and it will stay that way. As far as woohoo I use inSim to make babies.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2105 on: 2007 December 04, 15:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as woohoo I use inSim to make babies.

You use the Insim to make babies?  Really?  :?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: 2007 December 04, 15:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reminds me of test tube babies.  Where's the fun in no woo hoo?  Everybody WOO HOO!  We all need WOO HOO!  *Conga line*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2107 on: 2007 December 04, 16:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did someone say Conga??

WEWT![/img]

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: 2007 December 04, 16:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I'm Prudence McPrude's sister, then, because I think the outfits  are repulsive.  I have no feeling either way about whether they belong on a sims site per se (although the sims is rated T, there  is always the caveat that "experience may change during game play," and I think it's parents' responsibility to monitor what their teens are downloading.)

BUT--those outfits are pr0n and it always makes me furious when women are demeaned that way.   :evil:

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: 2007 December 04, 16:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as woohoo I use inSim to make babies.

How do you fulfill the whoo hoo want?

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: 2007 December 04, 19:10:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dasha"
Not meaning to start a nitpickery thing, but isn't the game rated "T"?

I'm under the impression that in the US it's rated G (or 12 and up).  In NZ it's rated R16.  And insim for babies?  Are you serious?

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: 2007 December 04, 19:43:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, it's rated T here too, from the Gamestop Website:

Electronic Arts
Developer:  Electronic Arts
Platform:  PC
Category:  Simulation
    Rated "T" for Teen
Descriptors: Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: 2007 December 04, 19:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I had a teen or preteen at home that played the game, I would prefer that they actually know there is a physical process to go through to get a baby, rather than finding it under a cabbage leaf or whatever equivalent the InSiminator produces. Give your kid the proper education about things, and things won't get abused. That's just me, though. You play your way, I'll play mine and we'll leave it at that. I know its a game, but it's based on life and no matter how we try, life is't all candy hearts and roses. The candy hearts can make you fat and the roses have thorns... Sorry, having a really bad day... don't mind me.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: 2007 December 04, 19:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, what's the PG rating one?  I know they go on and on over at TSR about the PG rating of the game :?:

LolcatPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: 2007 December 04, 19:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that telling your child/children/whatever how babies really come into this world would cut off a lot of issues. If you first tell them about a stork or a magical fairy bringing you babies, they'll eventually find out the truth and be very confused as to why you lied to them and then think it's okay for them to lie too, etc.

Peggy is gap.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: