PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 13:11:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 744703 times)
Phashyn
Landlubber

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1230 on: 2007 April 14, 18:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god.  The nude skins.  I'm at a loss for words.  I believe the model for the last one is growing mold down there.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: 2007 April 14, 19:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they also cost $3.  Which is quite a lot of a poorly placed vagina.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2007 April 14, 19:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ew.

Inactive
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: 2007 April 14, 19:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fail at navigating that site. Someone post a link/pictures for great justice.
Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2007 April 14, 19:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, there is a difference between attacking a stuck up creator of suck-ass skins on an overpriced paysite, and attacking a community of players who happen to enjoy doing different things with their game and their imagination than you do.

The majority of that community have never bothered you, never opened paysites, and pretty much keep themselves to themselves.

It's not smart, or clever, or even funny, it's just narrow minded bigotry.  Isn't that supposed to be one of the greatest thing about this game?  Its diversity and the ability to customise and tailor the playing experience to suit individual tastes?

Or should we all be polling the Game Play Police (AKA you lot) before loading up a neighbourhood?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: 2007 April 14, 19:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa stop the bitching for a moment!
:lol: You're mad because we are making fun of a site? BOO FUCKING HOO. The site is funny and stupid therefore we shall laugh and poke fun at it. If you have a problem with it then don't read it. Its very simple.

Thanks for trying to ruin our fun and make us play "nice"

-Nii-

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2007 April 14, 19:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god, some of those nude skins have huge nipples.  But otherwise the stuff doesn't look too bad, just not worth three bucks.

I avoid the people who are far more into the game than I.  I enjoy RP from time to time, but some of those people have taken it way too far for me to enjoy it.  I don't think picking on people who take their Sim RP to great distances can be taken seriously, or that it warrants calling people narrow-minded bigots.  It's such a small thing.

But I don't take the game seriously in general, so that's just me.  If your feelings get hurt over the game, if you're losing sleep at night and it's not because you're playing the game and enjoying it, something has gone wrong.
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1237 on: 2007 April 14, 19:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mattie"
It's not smart, or clever, or even funny, it's just narrow minded bigotry.

If our narrow-minded bigotry offends you, please, go somewhere else right now. You're only bothering yourself when you complain about this stuff.
I, on the other hand, quite enjoy seeing anyone and everyone getting poke at. So I'm going to sit here and watch the "drama" you unleash on us. Because really, we don't care if you don't like what we say. If anyone here truly listened to naysayers then there probably would be no Phorum and no Booty.

Also-- why must you be the narrow-minded bigot and not appreciate us for our interests? This is what we like to do and this is what we think is funny. If you can't accept us for that, then I'm sorry, but our relationship is over. It's not us, it's you. </3

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: 2007 April 14, 20:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.sfd1.netfirms.com/Nude%20Skins/nude%20skins%203.html

Link to the supercrapnoodz.

And if something sucks in my opinion, it sucks according to me. I'm not going to pretend that it isn't ridiculous to pretend to be a sim. Some people have no lives. I'm sorry that you don't agree with us, Mattie, but you're the only one...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: 2007 April 14, 20:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh oh oh. I haven't ever seen something that bad. Who the hell keeps encouraging Carlewcardritodonster that they keep creating? WHO!!??

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2007 April 14, 20:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

looks like a bunch of red grapes above her coochie.
Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2007 April 14, 21:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I was saying is that that community, sad and no lives or not, haven't done anything to further the cause of paysites, unles you count allowing Carl-whatever to be a member and I didn't think it was entirely fair to be including them in a NivenMooreDrew bashing session.

I do find it interesting though that "if you don't like it, don't look"  and "But this is what WE like to do"  only works one way here.  If you don't like people pretending to be sims, don't look, it's what THEY like doing *shrug*
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: 2007 April 14, 21:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mattie"
All I was saying is that that community, sad and no lives or not, haven't done anything to further the cause of paysites, unles you count allowing Carl-whatever to be a member and I didn't think it was entirely fair to be including them in a NivenMooreDrew bashing session.

I do find it interesting though that "if you don't like it, don't look"  and "But this is what WE like to do"  only works one way here.  If you don't like people pretending to be sims, don't look, it's what THEY like doing *shrug*

Oh but we DO like it. We Like to make fun of it Smiley Don't you see that your preaching to us won't change our minds? This was a waste of your time don't you think?

Diala
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 2007 April 14, 21:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*plays the world's smallest violin for Mattie*

Obviously, you haven't been to MATY. Anything and everything involving The Sims is worth mocking, child. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

It's not like you can stop us, anyway. Your pleas just amuse us.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: 2007 April 14, 21:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mufushu"
It's not like you can stop us, anyway. Your pleas just amuse us.

I second that.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: