PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 00:04:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TREZILLAH!!! How could you do this to me???
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TREZILLAH!!! How could you do this to me???  (Read 29784 times)
vii
Landlubber

View Profile
TREZILLAH!!! How could you do this to me???
« Reply #45 on: 2007 March 17, 00:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if its possible at all)

It's possible and we do it for donationc cars. (And yes, it's hard, but it's not impossible. And rather some might take a few weeks, others might take a few months, this things vary.

Also, I see how you people like to sound as if you know it all, I take that messege now.
First, you were webhosting masters, then, you are experts at 3d stuff.
And to add, you probably have a master's degree on civil rights or something, I take that since of the way you post your comments(this is excepted to a few, which while had their own opinions, were smart enough to moderate whatever they said)
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2007 March 17, 01:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You certainly know a lot about meshing yourself, for only being a forum member.  

Reasons why your last post was (again *sigh*) ignorant.

1.  People here are creators.  Meshers, and recolorers alike.  *gasp* we know the processes involved, so don't be under the wrong impression that we're just a bunch of downloaders, like you *claim* to be.  
2.  People here are site owners.  We are familiar with the process of not only building but also PURCHASING hosting packages..  
3.  There is no such thing as civil rights in a forum.  This forum is hosted in Malaysia (I'm sure you never bothered to read that)  where child prostitution is legal, so... you can look for civil rights somewhere between a 9 year old girl's thighs.
4.  This thread is about Tre being opposed to paysites, yet holding his content for exhange of money.  If you arn't here to say "nope, he stopped!" or "yea, it sucks he's a hypocrite" then be quiet.

of course, I'm sure you're going to go off on some tangent about how malaysian people are going to be offended by my comments about their own legal system...

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2007 March 17, 01:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vii"
if its possible at all)

It's possible and we do it for donationc cars. (And yes, it's hard, but it's not impossible. And rather some might take a few weeks, others might take a few months, this things vary.

Hmm. Are you tre? Or just one of his *devoted* sheep...I mean forum members?

vii
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 March 17, 07:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Are you tre? Or just one of his *devoted* sheep...I mean forum members?

Forum member, thats all.

Tell you what, I'll stop posting in this thread, I know this is going nowhere, I know my view stands, I know your view stands. So senseless debating over this.

1. People here are creators. Meshers, and recolorers alike. *gasp* we know the processes involved, so don't be under the wrong impression that we're just a bunch of downloaders, like you *claim* to be.
2. People here are site owners. We are familiar with the process of not only building but also PURCHASING hosting packages..

My comment was directed to those that considerate them self gurus with webhosting, meshing, and apparently, some law.

of course, I'm sure you're going to go off on some tangent about how malaysian people are going to be offended by my comments about their own legal system...

While I am not aware of Malaysia's penal code or law, trust me, if that's the laws that they have, they have a pretty bad penal code.

4. This thread is about Tre being opposed to paysites, yet holding his content for exhange of money. If you arn't here to say "nope, he stopped!" or "yea, it sucks he's a hypocrite" then be quiet.

I only got off the main idea when other people were talking about other thing's then that, going into other details, some irrelevant to this thread Smiley .
Just so you know, I got nothing against this forum, actually looks pretty nice, congrats with that Smiley .

Vii
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2007 March 18, 01:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a quick little FYI :lol: I understand why Vii is defending Tre so sheep like. (S)he's a chief moderator at his forum O.O Who would have ever guesse?

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2007 March 18, 01:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I definitly wouldn't have someone who couldn't tell their ass from a wristwatch in an argument moderating in my forum.  

Actually, I take that back.  If someone was so blindly devoted to me they may make an OK moderator.

FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 March 18, 01:51:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Just a quick little FYI :lol: I understand why Vii is defending Tre so sheep like. (S)he's a chief moderator at his forum O.O Who would have ever guesse?

Damn.. I just lost 50 bucks.. I had a bet it was Tre...   :lol:
vii
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 March 18, 05:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd also point out that while I am a mod there, I barely visit forum, (still do visit maybe 3 times a week)  Smiley

Actually, I take that back. If someone was so blindly devoted to me they may make an OK moderator.

I am not devoted to anyone except God.
And I don't mix God with games or websites.

Btw, just if anybody interested, Audi Q7 is up at forum, and yes, it's free.
Even if you hate website, you should download it, pretty nice car.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2007 March 18, 06:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whoa whoa whoa....

No one here ever said they hated the website.  Don't go putting words into peoples mouths.  Like I said, this thread is about hypocricy, nothing more.  I love the cars.  I Just hate that someone would be so anti paysite then turn around and do the same thing.

vii
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 March 18, 23:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
whoa whoa whoa....

Don't go putting words into peoples mouths.

Sorry for that Smiley .

I love the cars.

Thank you very much for those comments.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 March 19, 04:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vii"

Actually, I take that back. If someone was so blindly devoted to me they may make an OK moderator.

I am not devoted to anyone except God.
And I don't mix God with games or websites.

Oh really?

First, you're Judeo-Christian; there are very few other religions that posit one "God", let alone that have members who throw shitfits over other people calling God "she", let alone who would be so ignorant as to say "99.9%" of other religious people would be offended by calling God "she". Knowing this...

What the hell do you think you're doing, not letting God into every aspect of your life? Either you're deeply religious, or you're not. You can't have it both ways. You can't bitch at other peoples' beliefs and at the same time claim to not be applying your beliefs to the very same place in which you are bitching at people.

Oh, and if you think calling God "she" is offensive, try this on for size: I am pretty sure there is no god of any kind, and completely certain that every god I've learned about is a complete fiction.

Also, you posted at least twice after saying you'd never post here again.

Xeon_Black
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 March 19, 08:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
This forum is hosted in Malaysia (I'm sure you never bothered to read that)  where child prostitution is legal, so... you can look for civil rights somewhere between a 9 year old girl's thighs.

Sorry for diverting, but just curious, where did you get that one from?  The one about child prostitution being legal. :shock:
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2007 March 19, 15:39:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.gvnet.com/childprostitution/Malaysia.htm

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v3/news.php?id=163936

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIVES/1997/101697/news4.html

http://www.crin.org/resources/infodetail.asp?id=12215

those were the first 4 hits on Google when you type in malaysian child prostitution... try searching yourself... child rights, child prositituion, child expolitation... etc.  There is LOTS of info on it.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 March 19, 16:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, nothing there actually says this is LEGAL, merely that it happens anyway.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 March 19, 16:14:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CHILD PROSTITUTION - Several countries have severe laws making sex with children a serious offense if practiced abroad (even if it is not forbidden by the laws of the foreign country).  Singapore has no such laws despite being adjacent to the sex tourism destination of Batam in Indonesia.

But nth about Malaysia.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: