PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 05:14:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I dont pay for a damn thing and I'll tell you why...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I dont pay for a damn thing and I'll tell you why...  (Read 12919 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
I dont pay for a damn thing and I'll tell you why...
« Reply #45 on: 2007 February 25, 16:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw, Play.com is a Jersey company; that's why there's no VAT. I don't pay VAT, you don't pay me VAT. No VAT. ^^^ But they still suck. I've bought 3 things from there and they got every one of my orders wrong.
I bought a book, right? And they gave me the wrong one. So I complained and asked for the right one. They sent me the exact same wrong one. So I had two wrong books and sent one back, and they refunded me! So I paid no money for the wrong book. And I still have the book! Because the first order I wanted the right one sent to me, THEN I wanted a refund when the second was wrong...
And it wasn't like I clicked the wrong button by accident. I clearly said I wanted book 6 and they sent book 5. Also, book 5 was the very top book and book 6 the very bottom in the list... :roll:  :roll:
The other thing was TS2P, and they said it was a CD-rom and sent a DVD-rom, of which I didn't have a DVD-rom drive, so they misrepresented it and the picture lied to me too, said it was a CD...

Play.com just flat-out don't work. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: