PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 04:49:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  an interesting read ;)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: an interesting read ;)  (Read 8231 times)
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« on: 2007 February 24, 20:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got sent this and thought I would share with the rest of you all.....

This is the thread that leads to getting alarm to help her(it was obviously after the forum deleted) It was hard to copy paste all the pics and all bear with me. Michelle is  Z[antanna].

peacekeeper:
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Spambots! Maybe...

...If we made it so that when a person is making a user in here, they should type a few digits, just to make sure that they are not spambots? I don't understand

Hikari No Senshi
That usually works on the other forums I go to...

peacekeeper:

Hikari No Senshi wrote:

That usually works on the other forums I go to...

The thing is...I can't remember...do we have that here already? I don't think so, then we wouldn't have all of these spambots in here.

Alarm
I don't think we have that method here, coz I remember not having to do it when I first signed up...

So yeah, Lola needs to put that feature on this forum so spambots won't bother us anymore Very Happy

Michelle Kaioh
According to another forum that I'm a part of I'm a spambot. There's a whole thread on how much they don't like me Loooool

if anyone wants the link so they can see how rude people are to me, I can give it to you

Alarm

Michelle Kaioh wrote:

According to another forum that I'm a part of I'm a spambot. There's a whole thread on how much they don't like me Loooool

if anyone wants the link so they can see how rude people are to me, I can give it to you

lol, sure, i'd like to see~

See? You should stay here, coz we love you, unlike that other place it sounds like Very Happy

Hikari No Senshi
People are really mean on forums sometimes. I've had many mods flame me for double posting by accident (my computer sometimes doesn't respond right), and they get all pissy and sound like they're ultra-PMSing. And I've had other people flame my fanfics because they didn't stick exactly to what really happened in the anime/manga. And the people who flame me are people who can't even type legible English!! Argh!

Michelle Kaioh
Want the link? People are really mean to me. Keep posting about it over and over. My user name is zatanna. Read thru the whole entire post and see how mean they are to me Shocked

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=412&start=0

they said that I'm spamming because I like to reply to every topic with pointless BS. I don't find it pointless but whatever. The forum is about the computer game the SIMS2 if anyone is wondering.

Hikari No Senshi
From what I've seen of your posts here, they definetly aren't pointless BS. They have a lot of content, especially compared to some people I have seen on other forums who I can't even read. They post things like "yeah" and "omg n00b" all the time. Like Neopets...lol.

Michelle Kaioh
Weren't they mean to me SadI try my best not to fight with people on the internet. It's very lame and just proves you can't do it in RL. So I tried to be postitive Very Happy

Alarm
omg... they are really hatin' - those fuckfaces.... ima get on there and defend you if you wnat me to Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happyif they WANNA SEE SPAM, Ill get them spam Very good

Hikari No Senshi

Lol you're quite agressive, Alarm! I sometimes go on Neopets and just observe the people flaming eachother...it's quite pathetic.

Alarm
LOL! LooooolLooooolWell, this is special circumstance and plus, I haven't purposely annoyed anyone in ages... plus people on tat forum seem like jerks so I would be more than happy to annoy them

EDIT:

you should join me, Hikari!!! LooooolLoooool

Michelle Kaioh
Do It Do it!!! LooooolBut Act like you aren't friends of mine. Just say that you agree with me.

Alarm
lol! okay! i shall do that!!

*grabs Hikari*

You're coming with me, right?Huh Very good

Alarm
MK - what's the answer to this question:

NON-SPAMMER TEST: *
In two(2) letters, name the company that created the game you are here for.

Michelle Kaioh
oh, it's EA for EA games.

Michelle Kaioh Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:02 am
talking about me in this one too http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?p=17872#17872

BJR  (Remember this spammer this was after the site had been deleted all this going on)

i registered for that site... Very Happy

Michelle Kaioh

Watch though, they might bash you too Loooool

BJR

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Loooool

BJR  Feb 17, 2007 12:48 pm

LooooolLooooolLooooolLoooool

Michelle Kaioh
Yea, that is funny. I got banned on the forum the other day Loooool

Hikari No Senshi
I tried those links, MK, but they didn't work...

Another PMBD Thread:

http://www.sailormooni.com/international/viewtopic.php?t=1828&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Michelle Kaioh

Hahaha - read all of my posts - they rock!!!

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: THE WORST FORUM ALIVE!!!

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=412&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ready that whole thread. My Username is zatanna, and alarms is Eazybreezy.

At firs they bash me, than they bash alarm for no reason Shocked

Alarm
LOL!!! LooooolLooooolLoooool

RedLove is MEAN!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingHaha, but I'm going to be super sweet to them anyway!!! And see what happens. LooooolLoooool

Rem

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject:

oh my... RedLove freaking intimidates the CRAP out of me... and I don't even go to that forum.

Alarm, you cracked me up, though. Laughing

Michelle Kaioh

Redlove is a dumbass. She can't do anything Ok!Loooool

Alarm

Michelle Kaioh
I'll go read them right now Very Happy

Alarm
Wow.... people there are really weird. LooooolLooooolLooooolHow did you find that forum, MK?

I think that if any of them came here that they would call us all spammers Loooool

Michelle Kaioh
They are sooooooooo weird!! They think me and alarm are paysite owners who are in kahootz to ruin the forum. just after we start being nice to them Loooool

Alarm
lol, really?? they're overanalyzing!!! haha, but it's funny!!

Michelle Kaioh
That forum is so lame Twisted Evil

Alarm look at my last post in the spammer topic. doesn't it make me sound all ***** Very Happy

Julika
i think they would get very annoyed if they came here... hahaha its all soooo immature... but mk and alarm i really dont think ur helping that whole situation... i mean really ... if they are that aweful just leave it alone... by the end ur starting to sound just as immature as they are.... and maybe one liners aren't a good idea...

but those people r very mean.. and the language needs some serious sensorship LooooolLoooool

Mimi
People in that forum really seem mean....but alarm and MK rock!

Peacekeeper  Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Forums are mean. Peopletoday just think that they rock and everyone else suck. So I don't go to forums like that, since I would propably get kicked for my bad language when people insult me.

JagdPanther

Um......... Wow.......

O.o

Hoo-ah!

Peacekeeper
Yup. I can't take bastards that are mean to people just because they have less knowledge or the spell words badly. I often stand up for people on forums, so I get a lot of negativity that way Very Happy

Sailormoonusa

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject:

What?

Last edited by Sailormoonusa on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

peacekeeper:

Sailormoonusa wrote:

I don't like forums were mods yell at you for one simple spelling mistake.

I suppose people like that didn't get any love as a child... Rolling Eyes

libby

lol. i cliked on the link but it said the topic i requested is lyk not egsisting...

Julika
for spelling errors.... wow.. haha these people are crazy

Michelle Kaioh
Yup, Exactly what I thought when I read it over again Loooool

That whole forum is locked now Loooool

Alarm   Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:52 am
LOL! I think I pushed the forum to be locked LooooolLoooool

Michelle Kaioh

Loooool

They were so mean to you and your sexy avatar, that was so dumb. I got a PM saying that the phorum might be back up later. But who knows Loooool

Alarm

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject:

lol - well last night, it got to the point where this random girl was like "OMG, I DON"T CARE ANYMORE JUST BRING BACK THE MODERATOR - I CANT STAND SPAMMERS ANYMORE!!"

so... I think the "moderator" came back and locked the whole forum LooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLooooolLoooool

Michelle Kaioh

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject:

Loooool

People are so dumb Twisted EvilThey don't mess with my homegirls! Twisted EvilLoooool

Alarm

LaughingLaughingIt was fun while it lasted LooooolLoooool

Julika

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject:

but crashing a forum isn't very nice to the people that had friends there

Moon1336

Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
I can't see it!!

Peacekeeper
They *love* flaming. I just don't get why.

Alarm
Everyone seemed to hate each other there LooooolOne girl PMed me and said there was "no hope" being nice because everyone "burned you at the stake" coz they were so eager to get at each others' throats. ShockedShockedShockedIt was dog eat dog, from what I saw and heard from others Crying or Very sad

Michelle Kaioh
I was really glad that Alarm would do that for me. That forum had every right to be crashed Loooool

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 24, 20:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got about a quarter of the way through before I had to stop reading. That just made my awful migraine even worse. Bring on the nausea.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 24, 21:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very interesting, and of course, the constant "loooools" just make the point that they're a bunch of dicks.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 24, 21:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah those loooools are really annoying and what's even more so is that they represent some really dumbass emotes

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 24, 21:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More like looooooooooooooooooosers than loooooools  :lol:
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 24, 21:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

If Eazybreezy comes back I say we ban it right away.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 24, 21:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-_-;;

They make Sailor Moon fans look like a bunch of retards.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 24, 21:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw my God...I have yet to decide if the way they feed each other's crazed stupidity is hilarious or plain sad. They sound like retarded dumbasses high on something.

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 24, 21:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that confirms my suspicion about EazyBreezy...

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #9 on: 2007 February 24, 22:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sky"
argh! what is with all the loooooools - it was like trying to read something written by a 12 year old on the BBS.

It's because they are all 12.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #10 on: 2007 February 24, 22:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bloody Zatanna. I could expand on this. But I won't.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #11 on: 2007 February 24, 22:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sky"
argh! what is with all the loooooools - it was like trying to read something written by a 12 year old on the BBS. I haven't been here in a while - what's been going on - where's all this drama come from

Will already explained, it's the smileys...

(Though I agree, they are 12.)

Julika is the only bloody decent person on there... :roll:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #12 on: 2007 February 24, 22:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've babysat 12-year-olds more mature than this. God I'm glad that Zatanna was banned before I signed up. loooooooooool (sorry I had to Wink)It's pretty pathetic that she whined to other people to "rescue" her from the oh-so-big-bag pirates! Well it was entertaining while it lasted.

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
anoramic
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #13 on: 2007 February 24, 22:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tiny bit of faith I had left for the human race just deteriorated.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
an interesting read ;)
« Reply #14 on: 2007 February 24, 22:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could barely understand a fucking word of that lol and now I have a serious headache Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: