PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 07, 01:31:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?  (Read 13110 times)
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
« on: 2007 February 20, 18:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR vs PMBD - so who are the bad guys?

I am/was an SA at TSR and I was convinced I knew the answer to that question. but now I've had my eyes opened and I've smelled the coffee (and other rather unpleasant odours coming from the TSR direction)

I was offered a FA place with another site (unpaid) and was told I could upload to both them and TSR. (very fair dont you think?) I thought it was very nice of them, and shared my apreciation of this site with my good 'friend' and artist manager, Anita (Atwa) who of course scuttled back to her master Thomas and reported back like a good little robot.

TSR had a dim view of this, as one of the donators to the site I was going to share my work with was a PIRATE! (oh shock & horror) it was insinuated I could not do both. (ohh decisions decisions) I ignored the warning, even though I had not had time to set up anything with the new site, I had not mailed and turned them down. truth was, I was going into hospital, which is why I hadn't set anything up. the site owner was aware of this.

On my return from hospital things were different as TSR, all the stuff I had uploaded there was refused, (my screenshots are crap aparantly)  even though the screens were the same as the others which had been approved. I questioned this and got no offical answer, until yesterday when I was informed by Thomas human shield, Anita, that my other stuff was also 'crap' and should not have been approved either. They blamed an innocent member of staff and her pregnancy hormones. We all know the real reason...

which brings me back to the question who's the good guys? would that be the site that says it ok to work for both?

or TSR who throws out people for even thinking of sharing with a site (whos cousins brother married someone who's step daughter may or may not have known someones uncle who once passed a PIRATE in the street!)

I signed up here last night. and because my name appeared at the bottom of your forum, I got an email from 'the shield'. so I decided to post here.

**waves to Thomas and says 'Hi asshole'**

I'm not joining the 'other site' anymore, as that same site has offered me free hosting for my own site. which is the kindest and most generous thing anyone has done. she set it all up for me last night, no strings, no ultimatums, no accusations.

I am now in no doubt as to who the bad guys really are, and also learned important lessons on 'friendship and dictatorship'

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 20, 18:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're pretty much anti TSR, here, due to the vile treatment that they give the rest of us.  Indeed, the reason this sort of thing exists is because paysites branded Blue Soup a thief with no proof (and no thieving).

Must be a lot of pregnancies at TSR what with their 350 slightly different shades of red done with sliders. :twisted:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 20, 19:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See none of this would have happened if Blue would have kept her damn charitible money to herself like a proper greedy bastard. I mean.. come on!  Why support free sites when there are so many pay sites to feed?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 20, 19:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your creations are better than most of their featured artists, they were hoping you would choose them but i guess they underestimated you.

congrats on getting your own site. I hope more tsr artists follow your lead instead of waiting for tsr to openly treat them like shit
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 20, 20:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How's about a link to your new site? Hope you're all better now too.

Did you make the hair in your avatar? I love that hair! Snagged it during a free rotation in the days when TSR didn't suck.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Re: TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 20, 21:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"
TSR vs PMBD - so who are the bad guys?
On my return from hospital things were different as TSR, all the stuff I had uploaded there was refused, (my screenshots are crap aparantly)  even though the screens were the same as the others which had been approved. I questioned this and got no offical answer, until yesterday when I was informed by Thomas human shield, Anita, that my other stuff was also 'crap' and should not have been approved either. They blamed kath and her pregnancy hormones. We all know the real reason...

So, whose pregnancy hormones do we have to thank for Atwa's approved "recolors"? Whoever that is, her hormones are probably making her blind, since I cannot understand how they ever got approved... :lol:

Seriously, Sherrie, I'm sorry that you had bad experiences with TSR, but I'm glad you've seen the light. Welcome to the pirate boat! Have some rum!

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 20, 23:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your stuff is too good for TSR Wink

And it looks like your mini-site there has been deleted! Huzzah!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 20, 23:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's your new site?

Edit:

When I made my offer to TSR artists to defect from TSR, one of the stipulations was that they had to stop uploading their content to TSR.  Does that make me a bad person?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 21, 01:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blue why would you even ask that? No it doesn't make you a bad person. I mean it only makes sense for them to stop feeding the evil blood sucking whore known as TSR

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 February 21, 02:05:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone. I'm really amazed and thankful of your welcome, you are not at all like you have been painted.

no blue soup that doen't make you a bad person, just a smart one!

I later found out it was nothing to do with anyones hormones. seems anita/atwa was annoyed I even thought of joining a site who's donator had insulted her work on here, so for that reason I got set up. the person who supposidly said my stuff was crap hadnt even said that, and my minisite was deleted due to things apparantly I said (but hadn't) so anita/atwa's been stirring with the proverbial spoon, to suit her own needs as usual. I'm just happy to be out of the greedy money orientated clutches of TSR. they treat all their artists like shit and appointed Atwa solely to make our lives more miserable (and to pass on all our private pm's and mails to Thomas) so I'm very happy to leave the twisted childish world that is TSR.

my new site will be sherriesim.com

it's not ready yet, but I'm working on transferring all my stuff over there.

I am urging everyone not to download any of my files from TSR as those files are hosted without my permission (bunch of pirates they are over at TSR!) and all files will be available for free at the new site (except the unpopular TSR cap which may be replaced with the 'TSR sucks' range of clothing!  :twisted: )

no the hair is not mine it was downloaded from that horrible money grabbing site.

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2007 February 21, 02:58:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was sure this wouldn't last very long, so I took a picture, cuz it'll last longer

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2007 February 21, 03:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you  Cheesy

Disorder
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 February 21, 04:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Congrats on getting away from tsr.
I can't wait to see the site when it's done!  Smiley
rocket
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 February 21, 04:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Life's too short..you don't need that kind of crap. Your free....free :lol:

Good luck with the new site.
FreetobeJulie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 February 21, 05:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry for all of the crap you had to deal with at TSR.  I'm glad I've never given any money there, it seems crooked.   They seem to change the rules on the site for non-subscribers every week.  I had you as a bookmarked artist.  I love all of your downloads and I'm so glad you're opening your own site.  Congrats!  Cheesy

Julie =)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: