PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 11:12:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Serasim's newest atrocity.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Serasim's newest atrocity.  (Read 14717 times)
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Serasim's newest atrocity.
« on: 2007 February 20, 04:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never fear! I will of course make free celebrities and models furthermore, but by the fact that i have received lots of requests about sims in the meantime, i have decided to open up an request portal. Here you can request sims you need for your game that i don't plan to built for my site. These could be celebrities as well as real persons out of your real life.

It's very time consuming to built a sim. I need to built the skintone as well as making real eyes, forming the face, maybe making the hair or clothes for them. So i would take 5,-€ per Sim and you'll have to wait up to a week or more (depending on how difficult the sim is or how much requests i get) till i will send the sim to you. The sim will not be available for download here at my page. Its just for your personal game only.

Hmm isn't that interesting. People send her requests for Sims, so she realizes that she can make money off of it. These paysite owners make me sick.
Chris
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 20, 05:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that makes me sick to. shes tryin to make money off everything if someone request it dont make them pay for it just put it on the site cuz it will probley be shared.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 20, 07:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That actually doesn't bug me as much as most paysite malarky for some reason.

dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 20, 08:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm more surprised there exist people who want to have Sera's sims in their games. They're definitely the creepiest  and ugliest from all Sims I've seen so far.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 20, 10:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is complete arse - she really needs to get over herself.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 20, 12:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the more popular a particular sim request is, the more money she gets, whereas the person thinks they have an original sim (along with 50 others) Great scheme!!!  Too bad I'm shit at making celeb sims otherwise I'd do the same thing on my nonexistant site of course Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Amy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 20, 15:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finding high quality picture can be hard to find. So now people will find them for her and will pay her...wow!
Disorder
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 20, 15:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not really surprised.
Paysites will do anything to get money.
It makes me sick too.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 20, 17:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's because of the PMBD Smiley People stopped paying her for the files, that are in the booty, so she needed smth to make them pay again.

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 February 20, 17:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, you want to talk about UGLY pay sims??  Vitasims celebs make me hurl.

http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2.htm

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
feelingevil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 February 21, 00:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: If I were any of those celebs, I would be horribly offended! That Brad Pitt will haunt me forever!
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 February 21, 01:37:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
I'm more surprised there exist people who want to have Sera's sims in their games. They're definitely the creepiest  and ugliest from all Sims I've seen so far.

I know, her sims are hideous!  You said it better than I ever could...And I love how she says that she'd have to make a special skintone/eyes.  Like she wouldn't just slap on some eyes that she's already made.  And all that crap about how she has to "sculpt" the face or whatever she said.  Anyone who would pay for her ugly ass sims deserves what they get, though.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 February 21, 08:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feelingevil"
:lol: If I were any of those celebs, I would be horribly offended! That Brad Pitt will haunt me forever!

yeah, I was checking this site yesterday, because of this thread.. OMG! Brad Pitt is so funny. I was laughing for 5 minutes :lol: And Gwen Stefani looks like she's gonna eat us all right now :shock: Only Pamela Anderson looks alike, but she's not so very pretty in real life too Smiley imho.

Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2007 February 21, 11:33:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should spam her with requests for really ugly people - that way she's putting her talents to good use ... I think she'd make an excellent Pete Burns sim.

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 February 21, 13:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feelingevil"

Rofl - I was thinking that when I was looking at them yesterday - and trying not to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. >_<

They look just enough like the celeb in question - once you have a name to go on anyway - but they look rather like they got beaten with the ugly stick a few times. XD
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: