PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 13:52:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Eating some humble pie
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Eating some humble pie  (Read 17657 times)
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Eating some humble pie
« Reply #60 on: 2007 May 07, 18:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that is a really great idea sherry! I can definitely see that being a useful list. If you'd like, you can stick Digital Perversion on there for clothing, hair and recolours. Everything on my site is pretty much fair game.

I don't know much PHP, but I wonder how hard it would be to make it an editable database so people could post sites and things directly?

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Eating some humble pie
« Reply #61 on: 2007 May 07, 19:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ghanima Atreides"
But yeah...if someone is more stubborn than you, there's little you can do except whine, or, better, ignore it and move on.

I guess my point of view on the TOS thing stems from the fact that I *AM* that stubborn, and simply find it difficult to understand why anyone else wouldn't. So as far as I'm concerned, anyone out to do so is doing so deliberately, and I see no reason to give them the satisfaction of letting it bother me.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
Eating some humble pie
« Reply #62 on: 2007 May 08, 02:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Wow, that is a really great idea sherry! I can definitely see that being a useful list. If you'd like, you can stick Digital Perversion on there for clothing, hair and recolours. Everything on my site is pretty much fair game.

I don't know much PHP, but I wonder how hard it would be to make it an editable database so people could post sites and things directly?

the list is for site with redistributable mesh files only (so I'm not even on the list  :cry:  But I can add you to my links page  Cheesy

I haven't got a clue when it comes to PHP, so I'm not sure how to make an editable data base, if it helps I do have a top 100 site, that is simular, where you upload your own banner and discription.

http://sherriesim.gotop100.com/index.php?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Eating some humble pie
« Reply #63 on: 2007 May 08, 03:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if it was meshes only. I have err.. one redistributable mesh, but it isn't very good. Tongue

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
Eating some humble pie
« Reply #64 on: 2007 May 08, 05:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My appologies, I found 2 of your meshes on your site, under fetish, and they are very good!

I'll add you to the list, and also to my links page.

you have some really great stuff on your site, and I'm sorry I missed the meshes last time I looked.   Sad

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: