PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:06:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  WillStefan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WillStefan  (Read 21235 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« on: 2007 February 06, 21:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will Stefan just put this quote on S2C.  Just curious what everyone thinks about this.
"There are two pages about me and my transfer to the TSR...
I will not talk about it since I REALLY had my reasons, some of the people never gave me a chance to talk about it...If you think I am a copycat, liar, cheater or something like that, I am fine with it, I will not try to defend myself, because whatever I say people will not belive me...the thing that my creations are deleted, it is my will, and I will upload things there for free...If I become FA great, if not, well great...
I am sorry if some of you hate me because of this, I am one of those who dislikes paysites, but this is my choice. I see it as a game, I don't get any money, and I have private life to deal about...
If the community ever wants to accept me, I will be thankfull, since I haven't do any crime, or anything bad, I just had my reasons...since this is pretty much off-topic I will stop now..."

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Cherry Lips
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 06, 22:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hang on a sec... wasn't he one of the artists at NoukieSims 2? I believe he had a set of nice skintones there.

BTW, it's a great site.

As for the quote... gah. It's irritating how many artists do that.

He says he'll "upload things for free, but if he becomes FA, great..." Correct me if I'm wrong, but that means his work won't be free anymore.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 06, 22:19:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly!  He contradicts himself.  He hates paysites, yet, he joins TSR with hopes of becoming FA, which means his stuff will be pay.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 06, 22:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bleh. He's a drama queen. He expects us to pay for his stuff when theres already two (Jirka and Chaz) artists with almost identical styles to him? Thats real original. :roll: I've never liked his stuff anyway... it never looks as good in game as it does in his pictures.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 06, 23:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The victim role looks excellent with his hair, though.

Inactive
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 06, 23:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Nouk.

I've never had any of his stuff in my game.  And before just a very short while ago, I had never had any of Jirka's stuff either (I had to get the Glance skintones just to see what the fuss was about).  Chaz's stuff was always craptacular.  So it's no loss to *me* if he wants to go to TSR and leech off their teat.

I got a warning on S2C the other day though, for telling WillStefan he had sold out.  :roll:   Ghanima and someone else there also said something, and I just have to wonder if they also got warnings, or if the moderator of that section just has it in for me (because I've heard of something else she said about me).
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 06, 23:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's just stating the simple truth. I don't see why you shoudl get a warning for that. And now that he's basically acting like a drama seeking girly JUST when conversation is taking a more interresting turn (meaning not him) he spreads his butt cheeks for us publically... too obvious now.

Inactive
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 07, 00:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to agree that this whole thing is pitiful.  I never did much looking at TSR until I got the booty link.  I have to agree about Chaz and Willstefan, their stuff looks better in the pictures.  I like Will's eyes and I thought Chaz's hair was nice...until I got it in game.  

There are several FA at TSR that just have crappy stuff among some very talented artists.  Most of the meshes with high heels suck, but ppl keep putting out the ugly clothes on them.  Yeesh, why can't they figure out a better ankle/shoe combo instead?

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 07, 03:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no real, valid reason for WillStefan to go to TSR.

Sellout.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Angelo
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #9 on: 2007 February 07, 05:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even his item descriptions are copied from Chaz and Jirka.   :roll:

His whole post on S2C just seems like an attempt to draw more attention to his pathetic quest to become a featured artist.  I do find it kind of funny that he has to work at it instead of having TSR come after him.

From MTS2 in January:
DELPHY FOR A PRESIDENT!!!!
I adore mts2, it is like a sim-family to me  
I have bunch of friends, people are great, creators are AMAZING, and the site owner is a dear  (oh, yeah it IS a compliment you should be blushing by now :p)
I LOVE mts2, no matter on which sites I will work on, I will allways make things for mts2

And now he's "retired" there.
Come down, now that I have installed PET PATCH I will make new skintones, with all the things you asked for in mails or here...new shades, belly ring, better previews, less shine on some places, etc.
Some more of my creations soon ^_^

@stefan

And I guess it's pretty obvious this will never happen now.  He won't even update his files for all the people without Pets in the thread who've begged him to.
mel
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #10 on: 2007 February 07, 05:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First Emilie now WillStefan.
Chris
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #11 on: 2007 February 07, 10:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aww. i love his skintones.

simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #12 on: 2007 February 07, 16:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might be wrong, but I think that Will Stefan already had a partly-pay site once upon a time.
I never liked his stuff.. partly because of the poor quality and, well, partly because of his attitude  :?
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him as a FA and/or opening his own pay site.

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #13 on: 2007 February 07, 20:17:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he did have a part pay site.
I think he closed it because no one was donating.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #14 on: 2007 February 07, 20:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And now he's taken his toys and gone home. *smirks*

I can't....I don't want to be pathetic but I am OFF.....I am pis*ed off, I called Thomas and said I want to be off the TSR, I will go off the mts2, and DAMN IT I will go off every singe site!
I will stop uploading, because ALL of this is GOING TOO FAR!
I tryed...I really did, every my message of SORRY to Anouk was claimed as a lie...I see all of you lost the trust in me...I hate the sims2.....just I beg you all to leave-me-ALONE!
All of you know that I am not the way it seems...that I was supportive to all of those who asked for help, and that I made allot of friends..but guess no one care, and I will not say even that...grrr....do you belive I am nervious about the F*CKING game!!!
No, I will not say anything it will sound pathetic like a lie or anything...
just I beg you all to leave-me-ALONE! (again)

*sorry for my english
ps. I am gone for good now, if you are fighting the paysites, you are fighting the WRONG guy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: