PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:27:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  WillStefan
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WillStefan  (Read 21445 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #15 on: 2007 February 07, 20:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BLAH

we got Jirka

Inactive
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #16 on: 2007 February 07, 20:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO.  Leave him alone?  He talks like the community can't live without him or are so hurt by his switch to the shit repo.  I personally don't give one flake of shit.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #17 on: 2007 February 07, 20:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so OVER being angry with Stefan  :shock:.
He allready apoligized 2 times so I think I should just leave it allone. What he says and does for the rest of the time is not in my controll, and no longer any of my bussiness... I mean, if he wants to do some more crazy stuff, well. People will form an image about him and he needs to see that for himself.

Inactive
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #18 on: 2007 February 08, 02:01:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

where did his long "touching" speech come from?

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #19 on: 2007 February 08, 09:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
where did his long "touching" speech come from?

Came from http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?p=761838#post761838

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #20 on: 2007 February 08, 17:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pssh, who needs a real life, this is far more interesting. It's like living in a soap opera!
 Any minute now, Peggy will reveal that she's having Exnem's baby, or LyricLee will turn out to be Jirka's long lost mother.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #21 on: 2007 February 08, 22:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, what was the trouble between you and Stefan?  And why does he call you anouk?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #22 on: 2007 February 08, 23:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anouk is my first name.

And Stefan and I where talking about paysites for a long time, and he ensured me he didn't like them, would never be interrested in working for a paysite, he specifically mentioned TSR as well.
Plus he was being sloppy and unwilling with uploads for a while, telling me he didn't have time to update while still updating with 4 sets on MTS2 at the same time. He was not willing to correct the Pets issues that his older uploads had. And once he even told me to 'get the uploads on MTS2 myself, wich I didn't do, so he told me he would send it by email wich he never did.

Then he suddenly decided to upload to TSR and I was through with all the shit and the lying and kicked him of the site. He tells people he retired. And here we are.

Inactive
megawarrior
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #23 on: 2007 February 09, 04:54:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if only there were no paysites. None of this drama would never happen. -_-
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #24 on: 2007 February 09, 08:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then what we gossip about...Anna Nicole?? LOL

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #25 on: 2007 February 09, 08:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't do that either. She died yesterday.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #26 on: 2007 February 09, 09:17:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"
Anouk is my first name.

And Stefan and I where talking about paysites for a long time, and he ensured me he didn't like them, would never be interrested in working for a paysite, he specifically mentioned TSR as well.
Plus he was being sloppy and unwilling with uploads for a while, telling me he didn't have time to update while still updating with 4 sets on MTS2 at the same time. He was not willing to correct the Pets issues that his older uploads had. And once he even told me to 'get the uploads on MTS2 myself, wich I didn't do, so he told me he would send it by email wich he never did.

Then he suddenly decided to upload to TSR and I was through with all the shit and the lying and kicked him of the site. He tells people he retired. And here we are.

Thanks for the info, Nouk.  I don't blame you for washing your hands of him.  Noone needs that kind of drama.  He must be feeling guilty...apologizing to you, posting his inner turmoil for everyone to read. :roll: He is very upset that you might hate him....lol....totally not worth the drama.  Bet your saying "Stefan who?" :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #27 on: 2007 February 09, 10:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't hate anyone Smiley I'm just not very happy with him for the moment.

Inactive
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
WillStefan
« Reply #28 on: 2007 February 10, 02:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"

I got a warning on S2C the other day though, for telling WillStefan he had sold out.  :roll:   Ghanima and someone else there also said something, and I just have to wonder if they also got warnings, or if the moderator of that section just has it in for me (because I've heard of something else she said about me).

Yep, I was the one who added something and I got a warning for it as well  Tongue  for flaming no less! And I was pretty polite about it too, no name calling, just said that "we all know pay artists get more respect than free ones too, now don't we, and the shiny mini-site and cash never hurt either". Ah well. It is still my opinion and I had been waiting a LOONG time to say what I really thought about that guy. For the longest time I had been half certain I was too judgmental..but not anymore XD But, well, whatever makes him happy. I never used his stuff in my game though it looked nice in previews; I have no interest for celebs OR his barbie skins Tongue

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
WillStefan
« Reply #29 on: 2007 February 10, 02:28:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol my warning was for flaming too.

I wonder if she really thinks I care about the "alert." Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »