PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 04:13:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Openhousejack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Openhousejack  (Read 138679 times)
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #90 on: 2006 November 09, 04:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good garcious!!! What was that!!!! I NEVER thought I'd read such a thing!!!! And the worst part is that he is afraid of hard work. I've lived out of my country and I did work hard to pay for my postgraduation course. Oh...I'm fuming!!!!! :evil:
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #91 on: 2006 November 09, 13:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  What a way to start my morning.
 YUCK!

I am just for once in my ife at a loss for words. Ok words that have not already been spoken anyway.

I an not believe this guy. I mean I have not one thing against gay people  I have no problem with hookers either.
However to post all that out on he internet is just well to much openness.
I just am not seeing the purpose of posting all that?
 Is this guy really 30? No offense but I mean that sounds like te ramblings of either a child or a very Unstable person.
I know folks post that type stuff but they usually at least use another name or something.

Why in Hell after reading that would Anyone in the Sims community ever give him a dime?

he is a very sick perverted little twit.

I do wonder though why he can not buy his used jock strap with the paypal money he gets from his site?

Also  if he has lived in the US all his life was he not born here?
 Ho is he illegal if he was born here?
 How is it he was raised here and He is 30 and Still not legal?
Sorry all that stuff just does not add up for me

I think it boils down to he has some serious issues and just does not care to hold a real job. that much is plain to see.
I love how he gripes about living with Mom at 30, yet he has no desire to fix that situation.

By the way how is it He can not get a paypal account? It is not hard to have a PayPal account. Is it because he is illegal?
 Which  I seriously doubt Paypal gives a shit one way or another.

If he is illegal is Mom illegal as well as Dad?
If they are Not illegal then How come he is?

Too many Open questions for me I think he is just a lazy slob.

I seriously hope no kid wanders to his My space from the link on his page and finds their way to that crap somehow.

Wee
wyrdwing
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #92 on: 2006 November 09, 15:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All that just made me realise why my sixth sense since sims 1 told me never spend a penny on donation or pay sites.  :shock:
bandwidth troubles? Must be about the jockstrap size.  :lol:
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #93 on: 2006 November 09, 16:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "woes_wee"

I love how he gripes about living with Mom at 30, yet he has no desire to fix that situation.

Ah, at least half the people I know are like that. They highly highly suck, in that respect...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #94 on: 2006 November 09, 23:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After the initial shock of it all I just feel sorry for actual gay people.  Honestly, there are so many ignorant people when it comes to gay issues that when someone sees this it just confirms alot of false sterotypes that homosexuals are extremely perverted.  

Just because you have a sex life doesn't mean the world should have to hear about it, especially when you have a business (which his site is) that deals with minors, he should have at least had the decency to keep things like this seperate enough so it's not easily discovered.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #95 on: 2006 November 09, 23:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Sherry.

Posting the link of his posts in his Sims2 website was a bit too much. Good thing he doesn't now.
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #96 on: 2006 November 10, 00:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That actually made me physically ill.

Gack. Is there such a thing as mental bleach?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #97 on: 2006 November 10, 00:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perversion is universal. No group has a lock on it. But a the stereotype is "Adult male", of any persuasion to be most likely to be perverted.
A guy who likes being tied up and whipped does not make the news.
A woman who likes little boys makes world headlines.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #98 on: 2006 November 10, 01:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Though it's usually easier for women to claim mental illness and get off just a little bit easier.

Just like in the Sims.  Mental illness is always a good excuse for things.  I didn't do my homework last night.  I have a mental disorder.  It's okay, right?  Yeaaaaah.
scurvydog
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #99 on: 2006 November 10, 01:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't read the whole thread, but Motoki is not making this up, nor is it a hoax from outside. I've read some of Openhousejack's posts on Gay Sims 2 Club over the past 10 months or so since it moved to the new board. He has some serious issues, or at least pretends to have them for attention.

And yes, all along he's said he has a pay site because he can't legally work in the US - AND THEN EXPECTED PEOPLE FROM GSC2 TO BE SYMPATHETIC & DONATE TO HIM!!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #100 on: 2006 November 10, 02:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He says he can't work a decent job because it's illegal.
Well, prostituting is illegal also.
And much worse in my opinion.
Yet he admits to it openly.
If you had to pick, which one would you rather have on your criminal record?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #101 on: 2006 November 10, 02:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do so many of these paysite owners have obvious mental deficiencies?
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #102 on: 2006 November 10, 03:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, according to SimBurpie, everyone on teh intrawebs wants to rape and kill you, you know.

LubYouPeeps
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #103 on: 2006 November 11, 13:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prostitution isnt illegal everywhere.
But it is America I guess, everything is illegal there. Except guns. =/
Though it isnt something to look down on either, im not saying that you should spread your personal life over the internet in the same way you get money, just it's called a personal life for a reason.
>_< This guy brings a bad name to anything in contact with him... And to think I downloaded stuff...
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #104 on: 2006 November 11, 13:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see nothing wrong in prostitution. I would definitely sell my virginity for a pair of True Religion's jeans. Volunteers, anyone?
LoL.

Btw, I'm not inclined to believe to what he(?) writes on his MySpace. I've learned that, usually, the more a person publicly complain about some issue, the less are the chances that the problem is that bad.. or real.

As for the work thing. I have no idea of how are the working conditions in the States, so I can't judge this.
I know that here where I live, Italy, finding a work *is* a *real* problem.

Steady jobs almost doesn't exist anymore - the most of the contracts last for 1 or 3 months and then you're unemployed again - and this means you really have no chances to legally get an house on your own or something, because no one is willing to sell/rent an house to someone who doesn't have a steady job.

I know alot of people in their middle 20s that still live with their parents. I myself am almost 19 but I still live with my mum- not that I dislike to stay with her, but yes I would also like to have an home on my own.
In my specific case, I dropped highschool at seventeen due to personal reasons, this means I don't have a diploma and finding a decent job is even harder for me.

So, yes, I understand that living with your parents when you're almost 30 and having no job is a real problem, but still I don't think this is a valid reason to open a paysite.  :?

As for the prostitution thing. I higly doubt this is true, and btw I find kinda ..offensive that someone could say things such as "I sell my body for a pair of panties". :?
Prostitution is a real issue, alot of women and men prostitue themself to feed their family, so if what he writes is true, it's really nasty.

But then again I don't believe this is true, so I'm not gonna make a big drama about it and this whole post is useless :lol:

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: