PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 13:11:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem/LL charging for Maxis recolours.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem/LL charging for Maxis recolours.  (Read 13888 times)
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
Exnem/LL charging for Maxis recolours.
« Reply #30 on: 2007 February 05, 17:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, but why? Why pay for ugly? >_<

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 February 05, 17:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. We got hold of the Carla Niven stuff too (and we know who paid for it). I think Bluesoup didn't want to put it in the Booty because it's too shit. :lol:
wishful
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 February 05, 22:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I would like to see it in the booty, then we can individually see if we want to have it in game or not, it's all about choices isn't it? Some stuff looks like shit on a web page but in game it's OK, and of course the same applies in reverse. Cool
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 February 05, 23:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cough*
http://exnemsims.com/forum/member.php?u=4505
This makes me laugh... (by the way, I hate GoldenSimmer with a passion). He's advertising for S2C and HP's Wiki list at Lyric's and Exnem's website.

That just struck me as funny.

Also... I'm still convinced he is 11-... or 9. "TheSims2Wiki Content list is full of surprises!"
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 February 06, 05:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
Heh. We got hold of the Carla Niven stuff too (and we know who paid for it). I think Bluesoup didn't want to put it in the Booty because it's too shit. :lol:

This is the shocking news of the day!!  :roll:
Who the hell pays for all these (not that I expected a name lol)?!
I wonder if this DONATOR is an idiot or just a hero/heroine who wants to give us the chance to see the fugly stuff!  :?:

o Away.
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 February 06, 12:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angelo"
And be sure not to miss any of the great sims in the subscriber area that look to be made of mostly Maxis content.

Ye Gods and I thought I liked ugly sims.  

I think I'll open a paysite - people are clearly prepared to shower you with money for no particular reason.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
About Insim...
« Reply #36 on: 2007 February 23, 08:15:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was through the Insiminator that I found this place. We have a HUGE thread going on about it and it was started by our pay-site hating hero, CobainFan. He is awesome and really tells it how it is, just like you do here. I wanna congratulate the pirate heroes here and say screw 'em up good. No, I am no ass kisser, I just like to tell folks that I appreciate their help! Long live this site and forum!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 February 27, 21:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angelo"
I was also disgusted to see this as a subscriber download.  Now we're expected to pay for the ugly sims random people slap together?

Hmm.  Crappy hair, crappy eye shadow, crappy blush, crappy lipstick, bland face, and a dress I wouldn't wear if you paid me.  (Note: the dress is the least objectionable part of this sim.)

Yeah, gotta get me some of that!  I too want a sim that looks like a teen whore ready for prom (who idolizes Tammy Faye Baker, that is) mincing and prancing about in my game.  Damn skippy!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 February 27, 21:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The person who donated for Carla Niven is not an idiot. I suspect they merely wanted to see the files in action to judge for themselves. What they want to do with their money is their own business, and if they want to use it on a crap paysite out of curiosity, it doesn't make them an idiot.

Sheesh, manners people. Especially toward those that are willing to pay money to get the booty.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 February 27, 22:37:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: There are some things you never can understand. LL/Exnem are two of those such things. TSR is another.
I can never understan why people would pay for shitty stuff made w/ the same content they got in the game, and could make quickly and for only the money it took them to buy the game.
I'd NEVER pay for something as fugly as that...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 February 28, 23:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'll probably get smashed for this but, CN actually had about 2 recolors I liked.  ROFL  Of course, most of the stuff was poor quality for being pay.  I really appreciate whomever pays (donates) to get the stuff for the booty.

Whether or not you like it is of no concern.  Try and show a little appreciation and not call them idiots.  Remember, you little selfish troll pirate wannabe, if you don't like it, don't download it.  But have a little respect.  :roll:

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: