PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:45:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Elynia. italian paysite :/
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Elynia. italian paysite :/  (Read 3774 times)
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Elynia. italian paysite :/
« on: 2007 February 16, 13:44:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

elynia.it
it seems, like it is not very new, but I haven't heard of it before. they charge 1,5$ per 10 outfits. Pretty cheap after zadies prices Smiley but I can understand people, who's charging for self made meshes. I don't support them, but at least it is harder to make the mesh, than to make an outfit. But I totally don't understand those, who's charging for outfits, based on others or even maxis meshes.  :shock:

btw, the site doesn't work with Firefox, only ie. :evil:

anyone wants to discuss this one? :roll:

BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 16, 14:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've heard of it before.  I didn't know the price though just because I don't particularly like the clothes.  I have only a little bit of money left for donations and stuff, so I'm trying to slow down.  I have 18 current subscriptions though, mostly for several months Tongue
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 16, 15:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no, I'm not asking for their stuff Smiley I don't like it either.
And I hope no one will ask for this. There are really a lot of free sites with better content. I still don't understand who could really want carla niven's stuff :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 16, 15:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, all the clothes are pretty much the same shit that you can find ANYWHERE else. What is it with people and making tons of quasi-runway clothes anyway? No one wears that kind of thing everyday.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 16, 15:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I know you weren't asking.  I was just saying. Tongue

As far as paysites go, this one isn't that expensive.  However, since their clothes suck and it's nothing you can't find better, for free, elsewhere, it's not worth it.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 16, 23:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just posted a message on the public chat thingy on her forum telling her she's violating the EULA Agreement and therefore selling Sims stuff illegally (apart from telling her to get over herself since there are tons of much better clothes for free on the web), not that it's going to have much of an impact but I think here in Italy we too have to start from somewhere in order to destroy paysites...

BTW - and sorry because I'm kinda sure this question must have already been asked somewhere else but I can't remember to save my life - would in such cases a link to PMBD and the booty be appropriate?  :?: Because sometimes I feel this urge to spam paysites with links back here, but so far have never let myself go :wink:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 17, 00:16:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Site That Must Not Be Named lest you be BANNED. :shock:
Lol. Only other sites care whether you mention it or not. Advertise all you want. Convert as many unbelivers as you can. Visit-the-Infidel-with-Explanatory-Pamphlets (apologies to Prachett). Sorry it just popped out.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 17, 21:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The banning wouldn't be a problem, I'm currently not a member on any forum besides the PMBD and MTS2 ones, so I'd register on paysites' forums just in order to advertise, link back to here and the booty, then be banned without a single regret :mrgreen:

Anyway after the message I posted yesterday on Elynia's chat im thing (where you don't have to register), earlier today I went and advertised  the PMBD robinhood/pirate mission and put a link to the booty too, it's no longer there but it managed to stay for a few hours...although I wouldn't be so sure that anyone actually took advantage of it...my first post was welcomed with outraged reactions and the posters teamed up against me in order to delete my message  :lol: When I checked the forum I couldn't help but notice that one of the most updated threads is the one where they praise and drool over Carla Niven's clothes, so they probably wouldn't even know what to do with the the truly beautiful paystuff :wink:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
frivolous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 February 17, 23:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they actually have nice clothes for men, as well as some cute walls.

HOWEVER, i downloaded a lot of their free clothes and when i extracted them all at once i didn't get the "would you like to overwrite the blahblahblah?" window, which means... meshes aren't included! how fun!

kill it with fire.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/death-to-raon/index.htm]Recolours of ugly hair!![/url]

raonsims raonjena
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: