PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 15:10:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Working on solution
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Working on solution  (Read 1873 times)
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
Working on solution
« on: 2007 January 31, 20:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello all

I have been here before but since then have been thinking little about all .
Although I am not too happy with some things that are said here , but that is matter of personal taste , I can understand better what is meaning of all .

Now I guess many of you know there is many talk about pay-sites and in a way the initiative of Pirateforum and SimsVault made it easier for many people to speak more honest in this pay-site matter .
So that is all good .

But I see also some kind of statusquo , so there are 2 oposit sites/sides with different aproach , the people that share payitems on internet so like Pirateforum and SimsVault , the people who download from you , in secret or out in the open .

And on other side/site is paysites  who are of course not too happy with this cause it will lower their income .

But maybe both sides so Pirateforum and SimsVault ánd paysites can come to some kind of agreement .

For me is this . I think there is room for both and I hope that you and paysites who is reading this will read with open mind and think about it a little .
It would be a good thing if all people , so also kids with no visacard and people on budget who can't afford to buy could be included in all downloads .
And it can but then both must do effort and be real in this .

If we allow paysites to make money ( even if you don't agree ) and leave the payobject be so not share for the first period of time and give room then for site to make money .
Then , after this period of time ( I was thinking of  half year , that can be discussed) this paysite put this payobject up for free download for all so all can enjoy and make recolors , and stuff like that . And if paysite agree he will put all paystuff that is older then 1 year already up for free download and in so giving message he agree and also start dating his new paystuff . For paysites that are reading this :
You make free use of tools and promotion in this community and this is a way to include all and give something back to community and you are still able to make money .

Paysites that agree know then that their stuff is safe for that period of time and all know that they can acces this download but only little later .
The paysite could date all paystuff so it easy to see for all when it will be up for free download .

Now for you safes maybe time also cause I think this take many time now , this forum . In this you can then focus on paysites that don't agree and share only from then , safes money too .
I know this not an ideal solution for both sides but it can work if both sides could take 1 step back .

To include all people is not what is in Real Life cause there many people are excluded from nicer things but in here , if we could come to such arangement that would be cool cause then all can enjoy .

Well maybe both sides can think about this a little , and paysites could vissit here and start to talk with people here .

I hope so , anyway .

Thank you for reading , Lizard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: