PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:03:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  nice message
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: nice message  (Read 24480 times)
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
nice message
« on: 2006 November 07, 00:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To: Lizard
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:13 pm
Subject: same thing you are  
Did you get all the files you wanted???
All that yelling and hollering and the whole damn time you are downloading files from here.

What a crock of shit No wonder you ran out the thread You knew Pescado would tell us what you really came here for

You may as well come out the closet now we know you too are a file sharer

Well I got this message today again telling I am downloading the files you took away from others .
Well I have been on your file site and downloaded 2 files , from Reflex to see if all was for real .
Those files I have myself , also checked names and have written to the ones I know that their stuff was for grab.

We had our conversation , I understand that you are not open for reason and all you want is negative atention , ok have fun with that . My idea of good time is different .

I also understand that some of you are kicked out of forums , well I have been kicked out also , so ok , I broke rules so have  to take the shit what come with that . I am not whining or taking others down with that .
You brake rule , you know what follows , if you are for real you take responsible for own action .

Another thing , I am not Liryclee or whatever his/her name is , the reason we have same computer-id is that we live in same place in Holland and so I am sharing same computer -id like you do too with the ones who live xxx kilometers from you . Is not like fingerprint or something .

You all could come to neutral forum say your REAL forum name , like MINE is LIZARD and tell all why you are doing this so people can say what they feel about it .

I have not heard ONE good reason about this action .
Paysites are as long as the game is around and EA never complained about any of that . So why do you care Huh
People created stuff and sure, many with EA mesh ...so what ?
Nothing is origional in this world so in a way we all borrow idea's from eachother and some of us make job out of that .
But people put time and effort to create simsstuff and if they ask money for that , it is up to individual to decide to buy or not buy .

I heard argument that "poor"kids could not affort .....hmm well , if mother can affort to buy game , I think she can affort to buy simsfurniture for 3 Euro . And if not , kid hads to learn to wait for birthday or Xmas or whatever , or safe from alowance

What is message you giving ?
When you can't buy it , you steal it .

I will not return to this forum anymore cause all is negative with you .

If you are open for reason and interested in the consequence for your actions and want to hear what others think of that , then again, close the list for awhile , come to neutral ground and hear for yourself if is all good idea , without saying the link to your list or give any information about that .

I don't think you up for that but then again , maybe you have guts .

You can contact me with the emailadress that I used for register if you can take this challenge bút only if you close the list for awhile and not give any info on how to find it  .
nice message
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 07, 00:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two files, you say? *amused* Gee, the server logs show more like ten. Or is two the new ten?

I wonder what a 'good reason' would be to you. All of the very logical legal reasons have already been outlined, so what do you want? Sanction from not less than five deities? (I'm sure Eris and Loki already approve...)
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
nice message
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 07, 00:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the reason we have same computer-id is that we live in same place in Holland and so I am sharing same computer -id like you do too with the ones who live xxx kilometers from you

I might not be that computer/internet literate, but surely that's wrong?!

But do you really think we should have to pay for custom content when we have already forked out for the game and it's expansions? To me it just takes the piss, that people think they can make money out of a game that took ages to create and make. And yes I know you're going to come back with "But it took ages for the creators to make their content!" - but what you don't understand is that the people at Maxis/EA are employeed to make this game as a living - people charging for custom content are just a bunch of leeches who do this AND have a full time job as well.
JustMe
Landlubber

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 07, 00:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the way you're trying to type a phony accent all of a sudden.

And what do you mean with: if mother can buy game, mother can buy donationset of 3 euro?

Do you actually think that it's ok to STEAL some poor kid's allowance? That is more stealing than what happens here on the site you know. Here they are sharing somethings that some people bought, which means they OWN it.

And if you think a mother should hand out her creditcard to some youngster to buy some donationsets, I really hope you're not a mother yourself because you would be doing a crappy job.
cabelle
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: nice message
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 07, 00:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
I will not return to this forum anymore

Yeah right.  :roll: You'll be back within a few days to batter us again with your nonsense. And download some more booty.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 07, 00:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will not return to this forum anymore cause all is negative with you .

Hooray!
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 07, 00:37:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to see you again Lizard.

We had our conversation , I understand that you are not open for reason and all you want is negative atention , ok have fun with that . My idea of good time is different .

Not open for reason? Excuse me? You were not reasoning, you were name-calling and shouting. I can appreciate that maybe you were cross, however, if you choose to talk about reasoning, and the consequences of actions, I suggest you get down off your high horse and attempt some understanding and discussion of our side of the subject too.
It is clear that you don't, and have not taken the time to read the documentation and explaination of what is happening here, as you seem fixated on the notion of there being 'stealing' going on, for example.

I have not heard ONE good reason about this action .
Paysites are as long as the game is around and EA never complained about any of that . So why do you care Huh

This is NOT accurate. Maybe paysites have been around as long as The Sims 2, but since the very beginning of the game, I can remember clearly when the first few payfiles came out, and so on. People managed before anyone had the idea of charging, and they continued to do so, and CAN continue to do so.

I also appreciate that English isn't your first language, so I'm not having a go at you over this, but the last few paragraphs of your message make no sense to me, sorry.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
nice message
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 07, 00:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thought you were leaving lizard..... or was i imagining that? lol get a life. what are you like 10? grow up and learn that lieing isn't the way to get anything.

Is a female
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 07, 01:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I download from this website because I don't have a Paypal account and have no intrest in spending my college fund on fan-made additions to a computer game.

So there you go: My reason.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 07, 01:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I admit I PM'd her to bring her back to the scene to get her excuse.
I needed a laugh sorry folks
I wanted her to answer to her downloading files from all those "poor" paysite owners she was speaking up for. i wanted to see if she would come up with something new and original or it would be the same old Hypocritical oaths we have heard before
 :roll:
Yea Checking to see if they were real

or the It is ok to share as long as I hate the owner or
the owner did not pay me  so i will share them
or the owner did not give me my way so i am sharing my log in to their site
 Or the I did it but then realized it was wrong that is a good one Seems No one actually finds it is wrong though till they have All the pay files in their game. Odd Huh how these things always happen after the fact.

All those excuseshave been used to death already
Admit it to yourself you are a file sharer

As far as the You were doing it to let owners know we were here.
 Umm HELLO a little late on that one there sweety?
 They know we are here. How the heck did you find us? Them griping so puhleese another crock if I ever heard it.

As I said Welcome to the world of File Sharing cause call it what you like You became one of us when you dipped your hand in the cookie jar sweetiepie.

I am a bit confused though.
IS it Lyric?
 I did not match IPs heck i never even accused ya of that one that was in your other thread when ya come in acting like an, if i may hijack the term,  Asshat (LOL I like that word)  :lol:

Frankly i could give a darn who you are All I know is that you are a hypocrite and a file sharer err excuse me a File TAKER i am a sharer i share all that i have paid for. Unlike you who just came to gripe and take what ya wanted.
Either way you dipped into the pie so you have no room to speak on what we are doing.

Wee
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 07, 01:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have the same IP address as LyricLee...also, LyricLee lives the USA...

As far as the banning?  Many members of this site have been banned simply for *mentioning* this site elsewhere, or for having accounts here.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
shakiyla
Landlubber

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 07, 01:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a good reason... College students deserve (sp?) free stuff!
chestylarue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 07, 01:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another thing , I am not Liryclee or whatever his/her name is , the reason we have same computer-id is that we live in same place in Holland and so I am sharing same computer -id like you do too with the ones who live xxx kilometers from you . Is not like fingerprint or something .

Is that where Lyric took all of her toys to? Holland.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 07, 01:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

also understand that some of you are kicked out of forums , well I have been kicked out also , so ok , I broke rules so have to take the shit what come with that . I am not whining or taking others down with that .
You brake rule , you know what follows , if you are for real you take responsible for own action .

Do you think the lizard realizes, apart from everything else, that this isn't some stupid grudge about being banned from a forum, or whatever?

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
nice message
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 07, 01:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno why Lizard thinks his IP matches Lyric's. It doesn't. Not at all.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: