PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 12:51:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugary Sims free
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugary Sims free  (Read 6202 times)
Disorder
Landlubber

View Profile
Sugary Sims free
« Reply #15 on: 2007 February 20, 01:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"
I don't see how that suggests that they've read this.

I don't either. :?

So, why do you think that it does?
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Sugary Sims free
« Reply #16 on: 2007 February 20, 07:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first post said it said this "Just a note to let everyone know that Sara had a baby girl and to celebrate we have added 17 new female toddler outfits. We'll try to update as much as we can for the next week or two, but when things get settled, we will hopefully be updating once a day. Also, because of the many, not so polite, comments, our donation page is now gone, and our donation skins are free. Due to the many suggestions we have added a donation link for people to donate if they want to help keep the site free. We will try this for two months, but if we do not get any donations, our subscription page will be added again. If you want to help, it is greatly appreciated, and all we ask is that you please donate atleast $1.50 because paypal takes some. Thank you.
Sara and Sue"
And now it says what I quoted.  By reading the other posts in this thread, it looked like they read this thread.  Sorry, guess I was wrong.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: