PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:29:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?  (Read 20868 times)
Dragon
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 29, 22:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
The new EP Seasons is releasing soon and there is talk about a Vacation EP being next.

What EP (if any) would you most like to see for Sims2?

Magic!!!  I don't want a vacation one next.  My sims need magic.  I need to turn some sims into toads.. and have fun with my game again instead of being bored with it.

Dragon

want a Magical Ep!
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 29, 23:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
For a moment I thought I was on S2C....  :roll: What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?

Actually I think new EPs have everything to do with paysites.  Talking about what you would like to see may be mute since EA will put out what they damn well please, but in any event, anything that is added to this game will be raped by some paysite.

Some fucker will screw with a mesh or recolor something and figure out how to make illegal income with it... :roll:

Funny, at least this topic is staying on topic!  LOL

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Dragon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 January 29, 23:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Well, on MTS2 there's already magic stuff, so a sims2 magic EP would be void.

Why would it be void? That's a second party creation.. I don't want that. I want a magical ep from Maxis.  I want one where the game recognizes the magic being part of the game not done by using modification that may cause problems with the game later on.

Dragon

want a Magical Ep!
Dragon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 January 29, 23:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?

Why should I be happy with what they give me? I want something that will make my game fun again and magic will do that.  With seasons that will make it perfect for a magical ep for my medieval fantasy neighborhoods and countless hours of fun in my game once again.  My sims will be complete and I can play my game in my sims world.  I loved makin magic, it was and still is my favorite ep.  Don't get me wrong, I do like superstar and vacation, but they just don't take the candle to makin magic and they just don't hold my attention or have the fun factor as makin magic did.

Dragon

want a Magical Ep!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 January 29, 23:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After pets and seasons I could care less about any more theme related ep.
I just would like more interactions.
I whole ep dedicated to new interactions and animations.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2007 January 30, 00:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny that. I never mentioned objects. Not once.

There are at least 3 community projects I can think of on MTS2 (naming the Harry Potter one, for example, and there's some evil witch project too) which have objects, animations, behaviours and clothing all tied in together.
Maybe we don't get the building capacities and a new place to visit, but somehow I'd prefer to not shell out £18 for a useless EP full of crap I can get for free. After all, I don't care much for build mode tools. I never use the pillars, or the gardens, or the gates, or the funny shaped rooms, or the weird windows or second-floor doors...they're all useless to me so I don't care about any of that, and if I WANTED to have a new place to visit (aside from holiday zones and flats and zoos and othersuch) I'd make another bloody OFB town.
They're not exactly necessary, y'know...

Dragon: what's wrong with a second-party creation? Unless it buggers up your game, I don't see the problem. And EA seem to be doing that quite happily. They shouldn't have dissolved Maxis is what I'm thinking.
There's still no use for them to make something that has already been made, and I'm sure they'll have pondered this issue already.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Petunia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 January 30, 01:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Call me weird but the one thing I really want is an in game capability to change shoes on my Sim. Just the shoes separate from the outfit.

Can you tell I'm a shoeaholic?   :roll:

f a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2007 January 30, 01:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with the shoes but it's more from an innate dislike of all those ridiculous sandals they insist on pairing up with everything from evening gowns to jeans.

More interactions is another big one - especially in regards to toddlers. More to do with them, more for them to do and so on.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2007 January 30, 02:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am almost certain I mentioned shoes before.  But that is a MAIN yes to change.  Those wretched sandals are just aweful.  It would be really nice to have a stuff pack with all accessories.  Shoes, jewelry, etc.  That should be relatively easy to do, shouldn't it?  I just can't imagine why they haven't already done it.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Hyperkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 January 30, 02:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An Ep where we can torture paysite owners... :!:
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 January 30, 05:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would really like an EP where we could seperate our sims into groups or classes. For example, I play mostly with a medieval town, and my peasants are always showing up on community lots that I really meant for nobles or vice versa. So many peasants attended my princess's wedding grr...And my king is always at the local fishing hole arrghh...
So I would like to see one where we could allocate to what group a particular sim belongs and than use that to determine what community lots and businesses that sim can show up on.

Give 'er.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 January 30, 07:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They can stuff those stuff packs, I want more interactions, whatever bloody 'theme' it is.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2007 January 30, 09:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
I am almost certain I mentioned shoes before.  But that is a MAIN yes to change.  Those wretched sandals are just aweful.  It would be really nice to have a stuff pack with all accessories.  Shoes, jewelry, etc.  That should be relatively easy to do, shouldn't it?  I just can't imagine why they haven't already done it.

Good point. I think people are starting to make shoes that are in the glasses bin. Not sure how they work, but nice idea. It would be better, you're right, if EA would just shuck the stupid sandals and give us decent trainers and whatnot.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 January 30, 18:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I definitely want more interactions, especially dealing with kids/toddlers.  Shoes would be cool as well.  What I really want is a way to change the body.  Like on the PS2 game, you can change the waistline/chest, arms/shoulders, and legs.  I think that would be cool.

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Riddick
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 January 30, 20:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if another EP would be worth it. Now my game is already lagging badly. If EA makes a new EP, i hope it's new, nothing they have done before.  And this time I hope they sort out the bugs before they sell the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: