PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 01:05:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?  (Read 20849 times)
cheekylilgirl
ARR!

View Profile
What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 28, 04:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Stephsim"
I don't really want to see a particular EP as such.
What I would like is:
1) More (sensible) lifetime wants, aspirations, careers, tuns ons/turn offs
2) Less bugginess
3) More unpredictablity. I don't know if it's the game itself or just the way I play but it seems my sims always follow the same pattern.

I agree with you in particular the unpredictability, very rarely does something happen in my game that I go 'wow, look at that.'  It happened the other night when I was playing a university and it was really cool.

Apart from that, I just want any game modifications that really take advantage of the Season's features, as it looks like this is going to be my favourite expansion.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
noseyroseyme
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 28, 16:40:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see making magic, as it was my favorite expansion pack for the sims 1.  I'd also like to see a historical based game, that way you could have townies that are actually in costume without to much effort. But I'd also like them to make a mostly bug free game with more objects and more interactions for babies and toddlers.
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 28, 17:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be neat tho to have an EP type addition like Sims2Firemen.  Where you could go to work with your Sim (if you opted to)  and do firehouse stuff and go on a house fire with them.  You would have to control your Sim and make them hook up the hoses, put out the fires, save other Sims, etc.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 28, 17:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be cool. Also if they did that with police officers and hostpital people etc. It would be cool to have an expansion like Sims 2 Careers. Where it gave you the option to go to work with you sims and make them do stuff  Cheesy

We need to work for EA Cheesy

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 28, 17:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
...It would be cool to have an expansion like Sims 2 Careers. Where it gave you the option to go to work with you sims and make them do stuff  Cheesy

Yes, that is a better idea.  I like the Sims2Careers title.  Then they could all be combined.  That would probably be a pretty BIG EP though.  LOL  I like having more options of destination.  

It would be hysterical to be in a Police station and be able to question the burglers that theive your stuff in the neighborhood.  OR someone in your neighborhood with the burgler job.

"Oh, ...hi...Dave.  I had no idea it was you who stole my tv!"  ROFLMAO!

Having them in handcuffs and putting them in cells.  It would all be fun for storytelling too.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 28, 17:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, on MTS2 there's already magic stuff, so a sims2 magic EP would be void.
Red you took it right out my mouth. I'd love to be able to go to work with your sims! Or even better, go to school!! I'd love a school EP. That would be brilliant. To make a school is really quite hard.
I'd like a historical one too. And holidays (vacation :roll: )!! Holidays around the world!! :lol: That would rock if it had loads of countries that looked right, with the clothes and food of that country. It would be massive, but awesomely fun! And also, I want a beach. With SEA!! I know we're gonna get snow next in Seasons, so that's alright...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 28, 17:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Well, on MTS2 there's already magic stuff, so a sims2 magic EP would be void.
Red you took it right out my mouth. I'd love to be able to go to work with your sims! Or even better, go to school!! I'd love a school EP. That would be brilliant. To make a school is really quite hard.
I'd like a historical one too. And holidays (vacation :roll: )!! Holidays around the world!! :lol: That would rock if it had loads of countries that looked right, with the clothes and food of that country. It would be massive, but awesomely fun! And also, I want a beach. With SEA!! I know we're gonna get snow next in Seasons, so that's alright...

They would probably have to make a whole ep devoted entirely to going places with your sims (ie school and work) Well not devoted but have it stuck in there like they did with turn ons and turn offs you know?

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 28, 17:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
Yea that's annoying. Like how pets can't use my custom furniture! Grrr!

go get an updater

http://www.djssims.com/

my hopes are that something could be built into the game to make it harder for sims to die instead of finding  a thousand more ways to kill them
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 28, 17:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "karu"

my hopes are that something could be built into the game to make it harder for sims to die instead of finding  a thousand more ways to kill them

You can always turn off aging and drink the elixer of life or drink the cowplant milk.  My Sims never die exept of old age or fire...

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 28, 17:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
Quote from: "karu"

You can always turn off aging and drink the elixer of life or drink the cowplant milk.  My Sims never die exept of old age or fire...

My sims never ever die. I kill them  :lol: But I would be good to have a little more ways to keep them alive. This would make it a little more realistic. I mean not everyone gets sick and dies. Lol BlackPearl I have never had a sim die by fire. Even when I try to make them die by fire they always live...  :shock:

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 28, 17:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All in all then, I guess a Hospital Career EP would be kind of fun too.  If your Sims get sick or break and arm/leg they could go to the ER!

Whereas you could also have Sims that work there and be a doctor/nurse at the hospital.  

These Career ideas have so much potential but I'm afraid that anything worthy would just knock your computer out.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 28, 17:52:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think most of us agree that we wanna be able to go places with our simmies. But that might be available in the new Seasons we never know.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 28, 18:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this may seem spammy, but can I make a request that NO new posts are posted about wanting a SuperStar or Making Magic TS2 EP? Thank you. It's really annoying me how many people are posting just to mention SuperStar. Does anybody have any OTHER ideas??

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 28, 18:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol Tchan that's not spammy (but then again I'm not sure what spam is)

It is kind of annoying because everyone ask for it. Maybe EA will with hold it just to piss all those people off!!

Another suggestion would be an Ep where you can have working apartments. I know that i have some sims families with adult children that just aren't ready to leave their parents. So why not have them all move into an apartment complex so they can all be together?

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 28, 18:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I know this may seem spammy, but can I make a request that NO new posts are posted about wanting a SuperStar or Making Magic TS2 EP? Thank you. It's really annoying me how many people are posting just to mention SuperStar. Does anybody have any OTHER ideas??

Do you have any new ideas??

Quote from: "RedLove"
Another suggestion would be an Ep where you can have working apartments.

That would be a neat idea.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: