PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:47:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?  (Read 12172 times)
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
TSR vs PMBD - who are the bad guys?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 March 09, 10:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And another thing, they are selling something that isn't legally their's to be sold anyway, so IF lawyers were to get involved (highly doubt that this friend would take it that far) then EA would have to get off their asses and actually take a stance.  This is all heresay, I'm sure the "proof" they have wouldn't stand up in ANY court of law.  And does it say somewhere in their TOS that if you file-share (God forbid maybe files NOT from TSR), then they can ban you?  Seriously what real business would do this?  What you do is your own business, and if you get caught then the authorities come in, right?  Or am i wrong.....or just move to Russia where you are able to BUY illegal copies at stores Tongue lol (seriously I'm in the wrong business, i need to start selling the shit i dl Tongue)

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 March 09, 08:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
And does it say somewhere in their TOS that if you file-share (God forbid maybe files NOT from TSR), then they can ban you?

"These are the general rules that must be followed when it comes to using TSR, its content and our services.

You may not ask for free items in comments or PM's, doing so will result in your account being suspended.
You may only submit creations made by you, no submissions made by others and submitted by you will be accepted.
You may not post recolors of other paysites meshes, unless they are freely available and you have the permission to do so from the original artist.
You may not recolor creations downloaded from TSR, unless you get express permission from the original artist.
Meshes made by Featured Artists may not be uploaded elsewhere and, if you upload recolors of them to other sites, you must include a link for people to come to TSR to download the mesh.
You may not upload any creations you download from here on any other site, including the official exchange.
You may not link directly to our files, you must link to the page(s) that contain the file and download link.
We do not allow content that is not suitable for a PG13 audience, all such submissions will be rejected.
When posting in the forums, be sure to read the forum specific rules first."

TSR not only says that you cant file share..but you cant really make recolours either. If you ask me its just a way to keep people there.... there: aka not go to other sites to get a recolour or whatever.
If that makes sense  :roll:

edit: post went squiwiff. Am replying to post below o_O
second edit: is it just me or are those terms seriously contradictry?! 'You may not post recolors of other paysites meshes, unless they are freely available '...er duh

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

ThePurplePirate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 March 13, 13:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the site Sherrie! Can't wait to go on a downlaod frenzy over there.  :lol:
PsychoSimGirl
Landlubber

View Profile
Beautiful
« Reply #33 on: 2007 March 26, 22:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The site looks Great and the objects look beautiful. I'm very glad you got away from TSR but feel sad that they treat people that way. I have never posted in their forums or PM'd anyone there I only snoop around at new items occasionally.

Where did you get the inspiration for the Coke Objects?
They look like they came straight out of our Coca Cola Classic Cafe.
I live in Wisconsin and we used to go there when I was like 12 but I haven't been there for years now I don't even know if it's still there.

WTG on the site I hope all works out for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: