PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:11:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Was I dreaming or what?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Was I dreaming or what?  (Read 21521 times)
Lethe
Landlubber

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #75 on: 2007 January 27, 21:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blue,
out of curiosity,
will the last few days of database be restored,
and will that fuck up my double registry?
Like missangelica, i signed up, lost my registry, signed up again under the same name.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #76 on: 2007 January 27, 21:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Super-Deformed Bobblehead went postal and nuked the forum. This is the last backup. There are no "dual registries", if you registered after about the 22nd, you simply didn't get saved and have to sign up again. It's not that hard.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #77 on: 2007 January 27, 21:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's just move on, those threads/posts that were important for people are still in their memories, those people remember them.....we don't need to dwell on this...it's been done, deal with it. Sorry, but this is ridiculous, no one should take offense as almost everyone lost a post or 2 (or 100 in some cases) but whatever!  it's just a fucking post.

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #78 on: 2007 January 27, 22:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahh, that would explain the weirdness then  :shock:

at first I thought it was the combination of the Woolite, the Lysol, and the cheap Bulgarian dope I was doing last night   Cheesy
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #79 on: 2007 January 27, 23:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"

Remember that scene in Fight Club where the guys had to stand outside the house for days and be abused by the people inside it, and if they took the abuse and stayed they'd be let in? Well this is the outside of that house.

I don't post much, cause I hate spammyness as much as the next person.  But I just have to say, this cracked me up.  I so love that movie.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #80 on: 2007 January 27, 23:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read threads because they're interesting.  If you're not adding anything interesting, I don't like you.  You probably annoy me.  If I have to scroll past every post you make, you're an idiot.

So maybe think, before you post, "Are people going to want to read this?  Are they going to be scrolling past this?"

Some of you have posted 5x more than I have while I've been here 5x as long.  I'm willing to bet I've actually typed more words total than a lot of the people who've been spamming it up!

Also, if someone was insulting me every time I posted, I'd certainly take the hint, STFU, and go somewhere where I could post with impugnity.  There's a place somewhere on the internet for how you like to post, but you might have to accept that it might not be here and move the hell on!
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #81 on: 2007 January 28, 00:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
Well maybe now you guys can stick to a single spam thread rather than shit up the whole pmbd forums with your 12ness desire to drag every single thread off topic as quickly as possible. Maybe zatanna also learned to shut the fuck up and not reply to every damn post with a pointless post.
a fucking men... You guys brought this shit on yourselves by acting like idiots.

Quote from: "zatanna"
Pirate Booty anytime you post all you do is bitch and whine. So you're pointless.

Zatanna incase you don't get the point you are a stupid little bitch and have brought the majority of this on.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #82 on: 2007 January 28, 02:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
The Spam Thread clearly didn't work as well as expected, because you spamming sheep just kept on spamming up the other threads too. Like I suggested earlier, a Gitmo for the spamming sheep, with Gitmo-only access, would be the way forward. Then we'll really keep them separate from non-spam.

Oh god, please do this. This place is a veritable mine field of 'tard these days.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #83 on: 2007 January 28, 03:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quinctia"

Also, if someone was insulting me every time I posted, I'd certainly take the hint, STFU, and go somewhere where I could post with impugnity.  There's a place somewhere on the internet for how you like to post, but you might have to accept that it might not be here and move the hell on!

Yup. What s/he said.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #84 on: 2007 January 28, 04:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahh...an oldie but a goodie

all this talk about posting.....

:lol:
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #85 on: 2007 January 28, 04:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yaardarm, that was the best fucking thing I've seen all day.  Would be a good idea to force newbies to watch it!  :roll:

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #86 on: 2007 January 28, 05:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

zatanna is a bot people!!! she's exnemlyricthomasbeckandrewbush's year 3006 cc.  FLEEEEEEE!!!!

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Was I dreaming or what?
« Reply #87 on: 2007 January 28, 17:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here I was wondering why every thread listed as unread to me (dark blue like I'd never clicked it).

um... hooray for Pescado? *is secretly laughing at all of this*

also, does anyone else have the urge to yell "STOP POSTING" sometimes when reading this forum? ~_^
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: