PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:24:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A NEW PAYSITE!!!!  (Read 22502 times)
migamoo
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 28, 08:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HystericalParoxysm"
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217523

That's the one she's uploaded.  As much as I like to see more male hair, there's something weird about it that I don't like.  Something over-repeaty and... too stiff about it.  It doesn't look very natural.  Might look better in-game but usually the opposite is true.

I think a new texture is in order personally.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 28, 14:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw the hairs in game, and they aren't BAAAAAD, they are kinda cute in a kiddie, plastic, anime, glued to your head kinda way Tongue ie no animation...and the colors are better than rose, but still not the greatest.  Damn I should've taken a pic, sorry Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 28, 15:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't say their stuff is fugly, I actually like some of the hairs (female hairs n.4 seems cute), but not something I would pay for, anyway.

Is it just me or the site itself looks alot like another old asian site, I think its name was something like Vamp Sims, or Vampire Sims ..?

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
Petunia
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 30, 01:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Too late on my end.

That is a shame.  Blue if you PM me and let me know where I can do one somewhere and upload it for you to get I will do the next one.

Just let me know.

f a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 30, 02:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to like the hair. I really do. But the textures are just so... odd. Very odd. And the highlights are unnatural.  However, I've only looked at them in bodyshop since I broke the game again.

Can I hope it's not high-poly lag-a-licious peggy-esque hair?
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 30, 03:16:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded Hair 7 and Hair 11.  Neither are animated, or color binned.  I do like hair 7, it's very simple and the texture doesn't seem to be too bad.  But hair 11 has definite lines between the front texture and back.  Also, on hair 7 (I can't see the hairline on hair 11), there's a "neck gap" along the front hairline.  Not as bad as an actual neck gap, but you can see it.  I haven't actually played it in game, that's what I got from the CAS.  Either way, I wouldn't be charging for it.

edit: And the reds are pink.  :evil:

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 30, 03:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that sucks.  Another hair creator who thinks because they can convert Poser meshes too, they have the right to charge for all of their oh-so-fucking hard work.

Bleh.  Long live the booty.
Anachronism
Landlubber

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 30, 04:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something about her hair makes me think if you poke it, it will be as hard as a rock.

I quite liked 4, but the recolours are shocking.

ommon sense is not so common.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 30, 07:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Well, that sucks.  Another hair creator who thinks because they can convert Poser meshes too, they have the right to charge for all of their oh-so-fucking hard work.

Bleh.  Long live the booty.

Makes me wonderful if some of these mercenary site owners have been watching the Poser discussion and had a brainwave.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 30, 10:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Appearently she sucks at English. At the top of the page says Raonienasims2
and then
welcom home
linked to the main page
missing an e someone?
welcom to hell

and that Hair is awful. even barbie's hair is more realistic.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 30, 23:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind dogging on an object or hairstyle, site that sucks, especially when it is a pay site but I draw the line at making fun of them because they can't spell.  I think it's very assumptious of Americans, or English speaking people in general to think that everyone should be able to spell in a second language.  Translators online do not always work the way you would expect, and you can get some odd results.  This being said, cut them some slack on spelling, it's obvious that English is not their first language.  I myself don't know a second language, just spatterings of others, mainly enough to shop.  I am going to school and taking Spanish this year though,  I'm sure with your feelings of superiority that you speak and write more than one language fluently? If not, shut the hell up.
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 31, 14:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm rather fond of a few of their female hairs but I'm sure the lack of animation would bother me.  Number four I'd have real fun with.  The problem is it reminds me strongly of a hair I already have.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 31, 18:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if this was just someone sharing with the community, I'd agree on the language thing, but this twit is trying to make money!  So that makes this a business site, and you should expect a bit of coherency from people you're doing business with.

Besides, "welcom" is just laziness.  No translator would do that, it's not like the word has tons of forms, and a spellcheck would pick up on that in a millisecond.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 31, 19:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tinkrfreakenbell"
I'm sure with your feelings of superiority that you speak and write more than one language fluently? If not, shut the hell up.

Uh I speak 5 languages, 6 if you include Swiss German which is my mother language. Then there's German, Dutch, French, English and Spanish.
Do I still need to stfu?

I just think the site has a bad reputation if she/he can't even spell such a simple word correctly but okay.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Célimène
Landlubber

View Profile
A NEW PAYSITE!!!!
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 31, 19:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey tinkrfreakenbell, have I ever told you what I really really hate?

Hypocrites.

Especially hypocrites with arrested intellectual development who employ cutesy user names on forum boards.

Hypocrites confidently smug in their feelings of moral superiority who self-appoint themselves the politically correct  forum police. Frankly, I think it's very elitist and assumptious (which BTW outside of My Space assumptious isn't actually a word) for YOU to decide  what OTHERS can and cannot dog.

YOU decided it's okay to dog the objects, the hair, the website. But YOU drew the line on spelling. Well, brat that's YOUR line not mine, not darkangel's.

Since I read that you only possess a smattering of intelligence (spatterings is not a word either. Is English your first language?) and today is my birthday, I won't let it tarnish the beginnings of our new friendship.

That said, nothing on the site looking appealing enough to test it in the game. It's all fairly derivative of works already available.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: