PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 06:52:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims  (Read 35450 times)
dreamwalker
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 09, 18:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how rose can figure out who is on her "previous donators" list... I once donated to her, maybe last year? Cannot remember  :roll:  Paid at least $20 for her first 10 sets. Then I stopped doing that because friends share her files to me even before I know there is a new set comes out  :lol: But this time I tried to donate, just out of curiosity to see how this new "system" works and  to make sure I'm on her list just in case. Then I got an email saying I'm not qualified and have to wait 15 days...
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 09, 20:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she's one stupid ass person. how in the world can I pay you my hard earned money for merchandise and then you tell me i have to wait 15 days to get it?  :roll:
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 09, 20:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Said it a thousand times, her policy makes no sense, especially in light of what Dreamwalker's just said...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 09, 23:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beware of Rose Sims! It has recently been confirmed by Rose via email to a member on another forum that Rose shares the paypal account information of suspected 'thieves' with other sites. She has no real proof in the matter but will not hesitate to send out the information anyway.

Please be aware that donating to Rose may result in your personal information being distributed.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 09, 23:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gypsy paypal accounts are the way to go.

And I will be complaining to Paypal and I hope it results in getting her account suspended.  I've donated to her before, I have no idea if I'm on this list, but I will not let her break laws by revealing information like that.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 09, 23:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do understand they want to stop the so-called "suspected thieves", but aren't they losing potential customers as well?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 09, 23:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the answer to this would be? Death to paysites?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 09, 23:32:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It always amuses me that people who hate filesharers and tell us we're doing naughty things are quick to do illegal/questionable things themselves.  It's because damn thieves deserve it, innit?  :lol:
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 09, 23:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually as I said at SFV I think this was a ruse to root out a file sharer

She likely ONLY left folks donate that donated for the last one or maybe who have donated often like every time
 then when they donated this time and it hit the share wires well she had her list
I still say something was not right about it but then I am paranoid like that.

Thi is just why anything i donate for I hold it close for several days and not share unless it is with close personal friends.
 If it is not available after 4 or 5 days then I share but No way in heck am I tossing it up as soon as i get it
Again I am just noid that way

Wee
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Rose Sims
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 10, 00:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "woes_wee"
Actually as I said at SFV I think this was a ruse to root out a file sharer

She likely ONLY left folks donate that donated for the last one or maybe who have donated often like every time
 then when they donated this time and it hit the share wires well she had her list
I still say something was not right about it but then I am paranoid like that.

Thi is just why anything i donate for I hold it close for several days and not share unless it is with close personal friends.
 If it is not available after 4 or 5 days then I share but No way in heck am I tossing it up as soon as i get it
Again I am just noid that way

Wee

That is actually probably very true Wee.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 10, 00:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very logical assumption.  Good thing I didn't attempt to donate this time (though a new paypal account would take care of the banning thing, not that people don't know I'm a filesharer Tongue)

But I thought her beef was with people altering her meshes and claiming them as their own?
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #41 on: 2006 November 10, 01:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably just a cover for rooting out the filesharers.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #42 on: 2006 November 10, 04:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just gone on a downloading spree here(I love you guys) and I'm rather diapointed in the quality of her hair.  =/  I mean the colors suck, and some have gaps between the hair and the head.  It's weird.  

And she is sharing peoples paypal info?  A friend of mine likes to subscribe places, I'll have to warn her to never go there.  Someone who would dare to sink to such a low isn't even worth it.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #43 on: 2006 November 11, 14:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rose seems to think that she can silence me.

However, I cannot be silenced Tongue

She did share my personal information, namely my street address, of one of my paypal accounts.  Yes, I have two.  

She cut me off from posting in her guestbook, which only means that she's not able to keep up with me, so instead of talking to me like a grownup, she'll just cut me off thinking that's the end of that.

Well it's not. Cheesy

She is 100% sure that since I didn't use the same email address (umm, does anyone have only one email address here?) in the guestbook, I *can't* be the one who got their information shared.

If this was really about only an email address (not true, by the way, no matter how much she might play the denying game) I wouldn't give a shit.  I know Simfreaks told her it was illegal to be doing that as well Smiley
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #44 on: 2006 November 11, 15:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reality says: If she's willing to share private info, then her firends, whomever they are, are willing to share also. BEWARE of ALL paysites. Paysites must be destroyed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: