PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:17:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims  (Read 35404 times)
Freestuffonly
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 06, 21:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Rose dosent realise like so many other paysite owners is that the majority of their donators tend to be filesharers.  Making new customers wait is not going to prevent her donation items being shared.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #16 on: 2006 November 06, 21:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny that, I mean, even years ago, it'd be like, I'd have a sub to one site, a friend of mine would have a sub to some other site, and sure enough, we'd trade files from our respective paid-for sites...It's ALWAYS been happening, it's just funny that it's only become such a massive thing, cos it's slightly more public...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #17 on: 2006 November 06, 21:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PMBD is just making the whole process easier. XD
Payton
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #18 on: 2006 November 06, 22:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like I said Bluesoup - twisted business sense. Its pretty common that one hand often doesnt know what the other is doing...
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #19 on: 2006 November 07, 00:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her logic in this is based on wrong information a "friend" gave her. LOl Some friend.
They informed her that file sharers used a new Paypal account every time they donated.
I hate to break it to her but that is untrue and therefor this new plan of hers will not stop file sharers.

However I too have to wonder if she is not griping about someone else and not file sharers. No one I know who shares is altering and taking credit for stuff. Hell File sharers are Honest we pay for our stuff and we share it in tact.
  We do not lay claim and actually do not believe in taking credit for other folks work. So who knows who she is talking about.

Either way she obviously has been given wrong info hell it may be that "friend" she got the info from stealing her shit.  :lol:

Wee
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #20 on: 2006 November 07, 00:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think Rose is talking about us. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #21 on: 2006 November 07, 01:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would make sense if people were scamming the paypal button so that they end up getting them for free off an invalid accout...
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #22 on: 2006 November 07, 01:37:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that's not what she's upset about anyway...And I would be shocked, if that sort of was happening regularly and there wasn't massive pandemonium within the community about it...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Rose Sims
« Reply #23 on: 2006 November 07, 02:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think she is talking about the SFV either, though we do have members who have recolored her hair, none of which, to my knowledge have taken actual credit for the mesh.

Again, paysites are always best at shooting themselves in the foot.   I can just think of some of the crap many have pulled because they think it will halt sharing and more often than not it just ends up costing them time and turning away donators.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
rosebud
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #24 on: 2006 November 07, 05:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of crap pulling here from what I knew Rosesims website was made in China and I knew exactly the price of hosting things over there wasn't that expensive unlike certain standards, it's like she's charging a dollar for this and 2 dollars for that and couple of bucks for any tis and tat and made a very profitable income for this. It's a pretty shrewd business, but Peggysims is much worse....

Just my opinion.
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 07, 05:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Opinion nothing, hell that's a fact. When you factor in the exchange rate and the low cost of hosting (at least in terms of US dollars) in China, those two are making out like bandits.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rosebud
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 07, 06:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Motoki"
Opinion nothing, hell that's a fact. When you factor in the exchange rate and the low cost of hosting (at least in terms of US dollars) in China, those two are making out like bandits.

Spoken like a true sage  :lol:
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 07, 15:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did she change it? It used to be in China and I remember it was slow as hell too.  Tongue Anyway, even hosting in the US or other places (like Malaysia Wink ) isn't that bad if you know where to go and aren't some dumb noob that goes with the first host you look into.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 08, 09:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to loot some of Rose's hair since they looked good in me vague memories, so went to check her page, and...dude, most of them are, like, lame! And that's on photoshopped pictures, imagine how should they look in game. Even her own free stuff looks better than most of her pay hair, and given her insane prices I'm amazed people are ready to pay for them when I don't even want'em for free? :roll:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 09, 02:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Motoki"
Did she change it? It used to be in China and I remember it was slow as hell too.  Tongue Anyway, even hosting in the US or other places (like Malaysia Wink ) isn't that bad if you know where to go and aren't some dumb noob that goes with the first host you look into.

Oh, I remember that...how slow it was...god, do I ever remember how slow it was...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: