PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:03:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims  (Read 35078 times)
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« on: 2006 November 06, 14:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Important   Notification
1. These days I found that some people(even a few site) modified my donation hairs' meshes and publiced as their's,I declare again:This is not allowed,the donation hairs' model are made by myself,I preserving all rights of them, and will do something if they keep on their wrongful behavior.
2.Henceforward,if you had donated for my hairs before,you can directly donate for the new hair,otherwise,please wait for 15 days,then it will be put in the donate section for normal donating.This is for protecting the donators' advantage,hope you can understand!

I'm not too sure if she's doing it because of PMBD or SFV... although she's talking about modifying the hair's mesh. I guess some creators are slowly taking these matters seriously.

And 15 days is a lot. It sucks for those who donate.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 06, 14:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, nobody here modified anything. We post the loot in its original form with credit.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 06, 14:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not donate. Last time I did I got the hair from someone else before Rose could get it to me.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 06, 14:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha. I eventually don't donate. I think her hair is beautiful, though it doesn't move at all.  I was always wondering if those who own other paysites are really paying for her hair -- or are just sharing. What cracks me the most is this:

Donate for all 54 items (save $81.5) Use this button
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 06, 15:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Rose is bringing in a killing, you can be sure of that.

I've donated to her before, but I most likely won't in the future.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 06, 15:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

15 days?! We might all be dead by then!! I don't see how that new policy will actually help matters, it appears quite...um...abstract.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 06, 17:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never been to rose sims (actually never "donated" for sims 2 stuff)- "donator's advantage"? "normal donation area"? WTF? there are Donators and then normal donation  donators?
Rose Sims
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 06, 21:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So this means that it will take 15 days more for filesharers to get their hands on stuff unless they want to buy it sight unseen? Er... I don't see how that's going to cut down on anything...
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 06, 21:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps she means, she's got like, a list of previous customers, and it'll be available to them first, and then later to people who havn't already 'donated' to her in the past?
All the same, I agree, I don't see how this'll stop anyone doing anything, not at all...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 06, 21:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly it's not.  The people (person?) modding her hair meshes and redistributing them as their own have either donated themselves for them, or got them through a filesharing system.  Either way, they can be got the same way without the 15-day wait.

She's just pissing off potential new customers, not actually solving anything.
Payton
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 06, 21:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose in her twisted business sense that people who are regular donators are not as likely to be filesharers, in this way she possibly thinks she can assure that she at least gets 15 days worth of donations before it hits the fileshare market.
Captain_kirst
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 06, 21:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm this system seems a little odd -_- , how does it stop people from editing the meshes?? and donators advantage?Huh
*feels all confused*
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 06, 21:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps the advantage is just that they'll get it first....the more I sit here and think about it, the more her logic baffles me...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Payton
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 06, 21:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, one of the things I have seen consistently complained about is that creators find their files on a share site *just* a day later, or sooner...as if to say 'hey I haven’t even made enough money off of it yet'

According to her 'new' policy, you cant just show up and donate to get the goods unless you have been lining her pockets for a while already, this to me smacks of her wanting to make sure that she gets at least 15 days of donations in before the files end up on the open file share market.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 06, 21:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to her 'new' policy, you cant just show up and donate to get the goods unless you have been lining her pockets for a while already, this to me smacks of her wanting to make sure that she gets at least 15 days of donations in before the files end up on the open file share market.

Well, it's funny that the new hair ended up here and other places so fast though, just a day after she put it up, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: