PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 19:13:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Name your dramawhores and why.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Name your dramawhores and why.  (Read 58346 times)
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
Name your dramawhores and why.
« Reply #75 on: 2007 February 09, 07:26:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad few of you remember Pooja, the contest mod at S2C. She started her own site called SIMilar Addiction. She was a true miny Lyric in training. She was completely biased and a HUGE bitch. She come to SA crying over crap at s2c and said she was going to quit..but never did, until she got threatened by Delphy. HUGE liar drama-whore infested queen.

Oh yeah...Lyric is that sites most favorite 'new' member. Members also upload to Exenem and TSR....*coughSYLLAcough*.

BUT

The crown must go to the starter of this thread E-Virus!!! AKA FireAzor at s2c. She enterd a contest at s2c and didn't make it to the next round so made another account (or two) and proceeded to be a very poor sport. The post was deleted, but if you take a look at this page you can see enough proof.
And Lyric is one drama whore scolding another...LOL
http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=591778&postcount=461

I guess it takes a whore to know a whore, right, Evirus...... :twisted:

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=24979&page=17&pp=25

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2007 February 09, 08:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
I love you all! But I stand by my opinion, this place used to be all about that. But that has changed obviously...

You're the reason this place has changed - the silly spamming you did - you drove off many of the cool people here.

By the way, Blue is just the only one who could delete the forum - I'm sure all of those who have had to read through your mindless postings - me included, would have happily deleted the whole lot.  Or rather, deleted YOU.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2007 February 09, 12:28:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you all!

What's with the happy, fluffy bunniness? We don't want you to love us and never did. We want you, in the words of Blue, to BE LESS STUPID.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 February 09, 13:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Or rather, deleted YOU.

:lol:

Oh my, don't I wish I could.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2007 February 09, 15:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You and me both

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 February 09, 15:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you all! But I stand by my opinion, this place used to be all about that. But that has changed obviously...

We have persistent suspicions that you are not convincingly pretending to be older than 12. As convincingly pretending to be older than 12 is a requirement for continued membership here, we recommend you start acting less 12, or we will be forced to terminate your account.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
chestylarue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 February 09, 18:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DonovanCook"
Too bad few of you remember Pooja, the contest mod at S2C. She started her own site called SIMilar Addiction. She was a true miny Lyric in training. She was completely biased and a HUGE bitch. She come to SA crying over crap at s2c and said she was going to quit..but never did, until she got threatened by Delphy. HUGE liar drama-whore infested queen.

Oh yeah...Lyric is that sites most favorite 'new' member. Members also upload to Exenem and TSR....*coughSYLLAcough*.

BUT

Clearly when speaking of SIMilar Addiction you don't know what the fuck you are talking about!
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 February 09, 18:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
baaaa

...we recommend you start acting less 12, or we will be forced to terminate your account.

@Pescado: you've no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say something to that effect to her...

@zatanna:  you almost single-handedly destroyed the phorum.  You think Blue was overreacting?  Well, I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that still doesn't make her a drama whore.  (Need I point out the irony of someone kicking up a fuss by accusing someone else of causing drama? "Hello, pot? This is kettle.  We're still black, right?")  Like someone else pointed out, she posted several warnings about the spamming and it didn't stop.  She had every prerogative to delete the phorum.  I, too, had thought you were showing some maturity by keeping quiet.  Oops, guess I was wrong.

@jesserocket: glad to see that you're still around. Smiley  I was afraid you'd left after the Great PMBD Explosion.

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 February 09, 19:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DonovanCook"

The crown must go to the starter of this thread E-Virus!!! AKA FireAzor at s2c. She enterd a contest at s2c and didn't make it to the next round so made another account (or two) and proceeded to be a very poor sport. The post was deleted, but if you take a look at this page you can see enough proof.
And Lyric is one drama whore scolding another...LOL
http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=591778&postcount=461

I guess it takes a whore to know a whore, right, Evirus...... :twisted:

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=24979&page=17&pp=25

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?p=7372&highlight=#7372

Mmmm....  Tongue  :|
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 February 09, 19:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's where that post was. I knew I saw it somewhere. See the funny thing is, she kissed ass to EVERYONE. Hypocrit. Then after she was found out she blamed it on her younger brother. LOL :roll:

http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=592219&postcount=466

And Chesty...I DO know what I'm talking about. :twisted:

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 February 09, 19:23:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, a few of our biggest spammers have their own spammy spam forum now.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2007 February 09, 21:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the collective IQ there is 7

exnemsims exnemsims
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 February 09, 21:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you may be giving them a little too much credit.

With 8 members, they had like over 2400 posts!  And that forum is not at all old lol.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2007 February 09, 21:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stupidity overwhelms me

exnemsims exnemsims
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 February 09, 21:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the reason it exists is to take the spamminess off of here, which, I think apart from the influx of n00bs who think this is a WCIF forum, and Zatanna's occasional retard fit over here, has succeeded.
I admit, it hasn't turned out quite how I envisioned it, but I think the obvious advice here is: 'If you don't want to be overwhelmed by the stupidity, just forget the fuck about it.'

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: