PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 03:48:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Name your dramawhores and why.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Name your dramawhores and why.  (Read 58374 times)
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
Name your dramawhores and why.
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 21, 22:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
I initially think of pantomime dames, actually...which makes the concept somehow a lot more disturbing...

I... don't even want to go there.  We are talking about fully grown, usually extremely hirsute, men dressed up in big frocks and wigs and with make up after all.  In fact, I could really see Pescado as a traditional British pantomime dame.  Oh yes he is.  Which, now I think on it, is an even more disturbing thought when it comes to Dames-pork-a-lot.  Let's stop right there, shall we?

I think my idea was a lot more cheerful and conclude I am clearly too refined to be here.  What was the topic again?

On a completely side note, why is it that when you ask a man, any man, to dress up in fancy dress, they ALWAYS opt to dress up in a frock?  What's that about?  Is that just a British thing?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 21, 22:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "maxon"
On a completely side note, why is it that when you ask a man, any man, to dress up in fancy dress, they ALWAYS opt to dress up in a frock?  What's that about?  Is that just a British thing?

Remember the frills. It's usually frilly. Pink/blue/cream and frilly is my experience with drag-queens.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
spookymuffin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 21, 23:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
ALMOST every moderator and administrator on insim because anything different there is considered drama.

*headbutt*
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 21, 23:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tIIsuggas"
Damesporkalot - for bringing personal vendetta into a debate about an      issue not a person.

Beosboxboy - for bringing bias into a mod 'job'.

I second both those T1.

Are we going to do like a vote, then send the winner notification, you are M/MRS Dramaqueen of Jan 2007. A monthly vote. December vote out ALL of em whos the years best?

Well Dames-pork-alot, I call her misssporkylips due to her one avatar. After she attacked delphy I call her fatLIPS. :twisted:

Adding here I was reading page 2 Captain, I looked Mats Avatar and thought for a minute they were the same. Then, no Beths Reno is defferent with a facial expression thats not the same, tilted head I think. different hair, and text on it. Mat's looks like a young kid or something beth's is Reno and he looks wickedly good Smiley

NO! Dont think its sounds exciting seeing a guy running around in womens clothes. a real turn off.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 21, 23:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kelly aka Damesporkalot - For violating someone's right to some fucking privacy, for being a general beyotch and being a total hypocrite to boot.  I can't say enough bad things about this heifer.

Kelly - Think about who's pulling your strings, m'kay?
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 21, 23:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, kelly gets my vote too. That whole little group needs to fuck off and worry about their own backyards. It's sad, really - yelling about people needing to get lives and being pathetic yet only proving themselves to be exactly what they're calling others. We all know who the puppetmaster is there - which discredits anything she has to say even more.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 22, 00:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i am still somewhat in the dark as to what the hell all happened there, even though i am a regular in the IRC room (under a different name obviously) besides what GreenStraws filled me in on... someone want to help? :lol:

Is a female
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 22, 00:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Quote from: "tIIsuggas"
Damesporkalot - for bringing personal vendetta into a debate about an      issue not a person.

Beosboxboy - for bringing bias into a mod 'job'.

I second both those T1.

Are we going to do like a vote, then send the winner notification, you are M/MRS Dramaqueen of Jan 2007. A monthly vote. December vote out ALL of em whos the years best?

Well Dames-pork-alot, I call her misssporkylips due to her one avatar. After she attacked delphy I call her fatLIPS. :twisted:

Adding here I was reading page 2 Captain, I looked Mats Avatar and thought for a minute they were the same. Then, no Beths Reno is defferent with a facial expression thats not the same, tilted head I think. different hair, and text on it. Mat's looks like a young kid or something beth's is Reno and he looks wickedly good Smiley

NO! Dont think its sounds exciting seeing a guy running around in womens clothes. a real turn off.

There is no Mr or Mrs. There is only Miss on account of they all act like immature little 16 year old girls (Not bashing 16 yo girls in general just tha immature stupid ones =] )

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 22, 00:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have any idea who Kelly is, much less what she did.  But then I've never been to the irc channel... Maybe I deserve it. lol.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 22, 00:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ehh she did it on the forums not on irc. I don't know the full story though just what I saw posted which was disgusting and she just demeaned herself basically. I mean it's pretty pathetic when a 19 year old like herself is dating a minor. I guess she can't get a guy her own age so she has to dip into someone years younger. I mean I don't care about age differences really but  that's borderline you-know-what that she's doing - yet she throws stones as if her house isn't glass.

She's full of shit and only a moron would believe the shit she spews.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 22, 00:37:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Strangly enough, that explanation made no sense whatsoever.

What forum? O.O

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 22, 00:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In S2C, in the Paysites thread, Kelly aka Damesporkalot went off the deep end of the crazy pool.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 22, 00:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
In S2C, in the Paysites thread, Kelly aka Damesporkalot went off the deep end of the crazy pool.

I see where you are coming from.

She's psycho.

Roast tha b*tch!

Chris
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 22, 00:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sera

Cuz shes like omg broke a nail and ma bf broke up with me im going going gone. not long l8r hey guys im back and  GUYS STOP TELLIN ME TO PUT STUFF BACK UP.

it doesnt take more then 2 months to take some shots of your stuff

Mat Cauthon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 22, 01:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Adding here I was reading page 2 Captain, I looked Mats Avatar and thought for a minute they were the same. Then, no Beths Reno is defferent with a facial expression thats not the same, tilted head I think. different hair, and text on it. Mat's looks like a young kid or something beth's is Reno and he looks wickedly good

Mine's Reno too! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: