PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:22:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Name your dramawhores and why.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Name your dramawhores and why.  (Read 58364 times)
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
Name your dramawhores and why.
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 21, 18:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Quote from: "maxon"
Quote from: "tIIsuggas"
Damesporkalot.

That name is Dames - pork - a - lot, right?
I'm just checking.

*points*
I see what you did there.

Actually, I was just checking.  Really.  Honestly (completely removes usual ironic demeanour).  You are English like me, I think.  When I think of Dames I am usually thinking of older women in (late 50s-70s and beyond) who have been named on the honours list.  Somehow, the name seemed to be an encouraging thought.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 21, 19:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I initially think of pantomime dames, actually...which makes the concept somehow a lot more disturbing...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Mat Cauthon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 21, 19:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me!

I've been extremely pissy and dramawhorish lately! The only thing that can get me that way?! The freakin' story forum on sims2community! I HATE trying to post a story that I think is halfway decent and then having it get ignored while teeny drama crap gets praised to the rafters.  I want to go all dramawhore and delete the damn thing, but I don't think anyone would miss it! LOL!

Mat
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 21, 19:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No! You can't have the same av as Beth, you've gone and confused me.

I'm going to vote for
HChangeri - cause it was fun
Lyric for the hate people still feel for her
and Exnem for his repeat performances

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 21, 19:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LyricLee, Exnem, CarlDrew and Hchangeri for all the reasons stated already.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 21, 19:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "maxon"
Quote from: "tIIsuggas"
Damesporkalot.

That name is Dames - pork - a - lot, right?

I'm just checking.

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing, and it's even funnier because I have an ongoing joke with some friends that involves pork...
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 21, 21:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also going to say 'me'. Because I've been pissy and annoying lately.

Uhm...LyricLee, for being a bietch...and s/h/it aka Candrew. For sharpen outfits to the point when they don't even look like outfits.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 21, 21:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me!

Okay, well no... not really. Sigh. I suck at the drama thing, badly. I need to learn how to throw a hissy fit, take my toys, and go home.

Let me see... BeosBoxBoy, because he manages to not only stir the shit up, but absolutely wallow in it in a way that makes me chortle. Also, because despite whatever differences in opinion I still adore him madly for being a bit insane and entirely too clever for his own good half the time. I still am very frightened of the giant weenies he made on the Insim Adult forum though.

HChangeri, because despite taking her toys and going home in a very explosive and fun bit of drama-overkill, she still came back in a very short time. Also because I had a very nice email correspondence with her for awhile, and I like her very much even if she did go a bit nutso there.

And... Pescado! For creating this whole enormous drama fest in the first place that stirred everything up. Pescado may not believe in drama, but he sure knows how to facilitate it.

And my absolute favourite: Open House Jack. I had more fun reading about his clandestine escapades and selling himself than I have in a very long time. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up. He is a dirty, nasty man and is altogether too foul for words... But I wish he'd go do some more and write about it so I can have a good laugh.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 21, 22:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Me!

Okay, well no... not really. Sigh. I suck at the drama thing, badly. I need to learn how to throw a hissy fit, take my toys, and go home.

Let me see... BeosBoxBoy, because he manages to not only stir the shit up, but absolutely wallow in it in a way that makes me chortle. Also, because despite whatever differences in opinion I still adore him madly for being a bit insane and entirely too clever for his own good half the time. I still am very frightened of the giant weenies he made on the Insim Adult forum though.

HChangeri, because despite taking her toys and going home in a very explosive and fun bit of drama-overkill, she still came back in a very short time. Also because I had a very nice email correspondence with her for awhile, and I like her very much even if she did go a bit nutso there.

And... Pescado! For creating this whole enormous drama fest in the first place that stirred everything up. Pescado may not believe in drama, but he sure knows how to facilitate it.

And my absolute favourite: Open House Jack. I had more fun reading about his clandestine escapades and selling himself than I have in a very long time. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up. He is a dirty, nasty man and is altogether too foul for words... But I wish he'd go do some more and write about it so I can have a good laugh.

AKA the dramawhores are all your favourite people. :wink:

Me? I'd have to agree with everyone on here; Aikea, Exnem, Lyric, S/h/it, OpenLegs, Simbella, Elau and so on. I don't have a particular favourite drama whore, but Openlegs and S/h/it amuse me to no end. I'd like to meet them, if only so I can laugh at them for their insanity.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 21, 22:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tchan didn't you hear? Cardrew is my future husband I'll try to set up that meeting for you  :lol:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 21, 22:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Tchan didn't you hear? Cardrew is my future husband I'll try to set up that meeting for you  :lol:

I never heard this!! When was this arranged?? Can I give you away? *sticks out pouty lip* We don't need no blokes to give you away. *nods*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 21, 22:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

I never heard this!! When was this arranged?? Can I give you away? *sticks out pouty lip* We don't need no blokes to give you away. *nods*

Well it all happened when.... xD Hmm sure you can give me away. But you gotta donate some money to my mans site so we can feed our chilluns! And so he can buy me a new house!!  Cool  :shock: Scary thought aint it? being married to Cardrew ?

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 21, 22:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it all happened when.... xD Hmm sure you can give me away. But you gotta donate some money to my mans site so we can feed our chilluns! And so he can buy me a new house!!  Cool  :shock: Scary thought aint it? being married to Cardrew ?

*forks over her chillun-feeding cash to keep the lovely site that we're all in love with afloat* Here y'are!! *gets self a male-outfit to wear whilst giving Red away so she looks convincing*

Oooooh. Can I borrow the house for all my awesome Cardrew-worshipping parties please?? *puppy dog eyes*

:shock: It's a VERY scary thought. D'you think there's a Mrs Cardrew Niven somewhere in the world?

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 21, 22:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*forks over her chillun-feeding cash to keep the lovely site that we're all in love with afloat* Here y'are!! *gets self a male-outfit to wear whilst giving Red away so she looks convincing*

Oooooh. Can I borrow the house for all my awesome Cardrew-worshipping parties please?? *puppy dog eyes*

:shock: It's a VERY scary thought. D'you think there's a Mrs Cardrew Niven somewhere in the world?

If there is I pity the poor woman xD

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 21, 22:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there is I pity the poor woman xD

Why should we feel sorry for her? She married him of her own volition. It's her fault; plus she'd have to be psycho to marry him anyway. Maybe she's not giving him any, or holding it hostage, and that's why he has this obsession with rockboobs...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: