PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 00:19:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!  (Read 50610 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!
« Reply #75 on: 2007 January 18, 20:14:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
*sticks out pouty lip* What's so funny?

*Saffy pouts at Red*

Not really sure what was funny except you sounded like a psycho and in my mind i just pictured a crazy talking chicken screaming this at me  :shock:  Woo Don't ask

*glomps Red*
I AM a crazy talking chicken! Silly girl. :roll:
 :wink:

Lmao  Cheesy Does glomping hurt?  :roll:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2007 January 18, 20:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It depends. ^^^ It's a flying tackle hug. If I knock you down, it may hurt. :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 January 18, 21:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mac_in_Black"
I'm going to agree with you there zatanna. I put two into my game last night just to check them out. The mesh is good, even gives a little when the sim moves their head but not totally animated. It's the textures. They look greasy and flat.

I really hope that somone will help her make her textures look more natural. Or someone at MTS2 will just recolor it Cheesy
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2007 January 18, 21:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with recoloring anything from XM is that you can't include the mesh.  I won't download something if I have to go on a goose chase to get it to work in my game. grr.  As a creator I don't like having to link to meshes, because I know that downloaders hate the same things as me.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 January 18, 21:42:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, going and looking for the mesh is annoying. But I find it fairly easy at XMsims because all the meshes are numbered.
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 January 18, 21:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, usually I won't hunt for a mesh and I get really ticked when I see great recolors but they want me to go spend an hour at some site that loads like crap and hunt for a mesh. The links are usually not direct links either. But XM is small enough I can find a hair mesh there and they're numbered. But if I go to a site and can't find it right away or have a direct link to the download I just forget it and toss the recolors. I appreciate the time and effort of artists but I'm not going to bite if they make it hard to get the whole package.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 January 18, 21:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I agree.
megawarrior
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 January 19, 06:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "Bijoux"
I love her hair! It's much better than Peggys. By the way I'm new here, So hello everyone!

Hola =] I hope this doesn't turn sour thought. I hope she doesn't decide to go pay  :shock:

she might. maybe. hm.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 January 19, 06:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? I hope not :cry:
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2007 January 19, 06:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I just heard a rumor that they were making an effort to go entirely free?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 January 19, 07:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mac_in_Black"
Yeah, usually I won't hunt for a mesh and I get really ticked when I see great recolors but they want me to go spend an hour at some site that loads like crap and hunt for a mesh. The links are usually not direct links either. But XM is small enough I can find a hair mesh there and they're numbered. But if I go to a site and can't find it right away or have a direct link to the download I just forget it and toss the recolors. I appreciate the time and effort of artists but I'm not going to bite if they make it hard to get the whole package.

Mac i agree. or your sent to some site , they didnt bother telling you which mesh it was, they didn't care enough to give an exact location. I stop then. Or sent to some confusing forum that i have to join in another language, and I have no idea how to find the mesh as I'm not bilingual.I quickly don't care to DL it anymore then.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 January 19, 08:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree entirely on the downloading meshes thing. The problem is that so many people are raging assholes about who can put their meshes where that creators have to jump through hoops to use the mesh. It blows.

On my site, I try to put a link to the exact page the mesh is on so that it can be obtained quickly and easily. I am considering just shoving the whole thing though and including meshes, whether they like it or not. I figure the end result is the same, and as long as I give credit and provide a link to their site then everything is kosher.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 January 19, 09:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I am considering just shoving the whole thing though and including meshes, whether they like it or not. I figure the end result is the same, and as long as I give credit and provide a link to their site then everything is kosher.

That would be so much better!  Cheesy
If you give them proper credit and include the mesh, I don't see why anyone would throw a fit. Unless, of course, they are drama-llamas, and just waiting for an excuse.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2007 January 19, 10:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I am considering just shoving the whole thing though and including meshes, whether they like it or not. I figure the end result is the same, and as long as I give credit and provide a link to their site then everything is kosher.

That would be so much better!  Cheesy
If you give them proper credit and include the mesh, I don't see why anyone would throw a fit. Unless, of course, they are drama-llamas, and just waiting for an excuse.

...because they're paranoid and think it's fake credit?Huh :?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 January 19, 11:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

Impossible! Violation of ridiculous creator ToSs is tantamount to murder!

I want to start throwing bricks with "sharing!" shoddily scrawled on the side every time someone wants me to trawl through 12 consecutive pages to find an unmarked mesh.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: