PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 08:43:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!  (Read 50566 times)
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Helga may be showing Peggy the way out!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 16, 22:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "swashbucklingchicken"
The hairs are binned, for those interested. I checked in-game.

Merci! I was trying to check in bodyshop but my sh*tty *ss slow computer was going crazy

-snicker-

Thank my neighbour who keeps extra harddrives in his basement. 160 GB. :wink:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 16, 22:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
The hairs are binned, for those interested. I checked in-game.

Merci! I was trying to check in bodyshop but my sh*tty *ss slow computer was going crazy

-snicker-

Thank my neighbour who keeps extra harddrives in his basement. 160 GB. :wink:

Gah =[ Wanna send me one ?  :lol:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 16, 22:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helga is lovely and her hair is nice, but it's only for adults which bugs me. I like teen+ at least, which is why I do like lots of Peggy and Rose hairs. XM as well, though I have not a single XM colour in my game as they create the shittiest plastic hair colours--they're worse than Pegy's and that's saying something!! I'd much prefer Pegy colours than Flora/Sue ones...what happened to Sue, anyway...?
Something about Helga reminds me of Minanna. Dunno why, though...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 16, 23:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for getting back to me guys. I'm just curious.

Actually, I'm not terribly impressed with anything from Peggy or Rose. I like some of XM's styles but the colors are from the Crayola box.

I guess I'm just really picky about hair. But then again, I'm picky about everything I stick in my game.  :lol:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 16, 23:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Helga is lovely and her hair is nice, but it's only for adults which bugs me. I like teen+ at least, which is why I do like lots of Peggy and Rose hairs. XM as well, though I have not a single XM colour in my game as they create the shittiest plastic hair colours--they're worse than Pegy's and that's saying something!! I'd much prefer Pegy colours than Flora/Sue ones...what happened to Sue, anyway...?
Something about Helga reminds me of Minanna. Dunno why, though...

Aww it is? Not for teens...damn....Maybe we can suggest that to Helga in her GB (I'll do it if you guys want)

graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 16, 23:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mac_in_Black"
Thanks for getting back to me guys. I'm just curious.

Actually, I'm not terribly impressed with anything from Peggy or Rose. I like some of XM's styles but the colors are from the Crayola box.

I guess I'm just really picky about hair. But then again, I'm picky about everything I stick in my game.  :lol:

I downloaded SOOOOO much stuff from Peggy and Rose, saw it in game, and now am deleting it. It's really not very good.
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 16, 23:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love her hair. It's beautiful in the game.

Sarah (^..^)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 17, 00:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like her site, even her object sets, been frequenting it alot. And her site loads easy too.  Cheesy But yes her hair is nice, and the colors too. I think between MTS2, Simscribbling, XmSims, and Insimminator you wouldnt need to subscribe to Peggy or Rose. Im sure i left out one or two.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 17, 00:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
you wouldnt need to subscribe to Peggy or Rose. Im sure i left out one or two.

Why subscribe when you can use the booty? Wink
bethgael
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 17, 00:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's nice enough; I'm concerned she may go pay in the future, as her TOS banner says "You may recolor Free items but you may not...etc", as if there aill be non-free items in the future.

Hopefully it's just thoughtless English and I'm just being oversensitive. Smiley

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 17, 00:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOl Shash some maybe not know about it or feel funny using it. So they would have nice free products that they can feel they can use ethically. I tell you i have so much CC not using, that I'm sorting,things I forgot about. I think some just want it to have it were pak rats out here.

Beth yikes, I agree with you why did she use free? unless she wants to emphasize that it was freely given or copied text from english site. It looks like its Russian if you go to guest book.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 17, 00:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "bethgael"
It's nice enough; I'm concerned she may go pay in the future, as her TOS banner says "You may recolor Free items but you may not...etc", as if there aill be non-free items in the future.

Hopefully it's just thoughtless English and I'm just being oversensitive. Smiley

:shock: Get out of my head. I was thinking that too the first time i read that *shivers*

ChaosKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 17, 00:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*drool*

I hope she wipes the floor with Peggy/Rose.

I would like teen enabled hair though. Maybe elder versions too, for when my Sims finally get old? Her newest hair says it has 5 ages though, so hopefully she's making them for all age groups.

I think the free thing is misused English, since her guestbook is in Russian (at least I think it's Russian. Could be Polish or something else like that).

ubscription to a pay site = $$$ a month
Bandwidth for your personal server = $$ a year
Pirate eyepatch = $ at your local Boxmart
Roasting smores on the flames of irrate internet drama whores = priceless
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 17, 00:47:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOl Shash some maybe not know about it or feel funny using it. So they would have nice free products that they can feel they can use ethically. I tell you i have so much CC not using, that I'm sorting,things I forgot about. I think some just want it to have it were pak rats out here.

Yes. But for those whose sense of morality and ethics are out for lunch... Wink Although personally, I think...screw ethics. It's never done anything for me. :roll:  :lol:

Yeah, 'prolly mistranslated English. Looks like a non-Germanic dialect/language. Helga's newest hair is for 5 ages, though. Not just adults. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 17, 03:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. But for those whose sense of morality and ethics are out for lunch... Wink Although personally, I think...screw ethics. It's never done anything for me. :roll:  :lol:

Yeah, 'prolly mistranslated English. Looks like a non-Germanic dialect/language. Helga's newest hair is for 5 ages, though. Not just adults. Cheesy

Took me forever to sign her freaking guest book LMAO I had to click on everything because i didn't know what it said and then I got confused and had to start again  :shock: WARNING: HELGA'S GUEST BOOK NOT FOR THE SLOW PEOPLE  :roll:  Like me

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: