PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:15:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Serasim's newest atrocity.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Serasim's newest atrocity.  (Read 14547 times)
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Serasim's newest atrocity.
« Reply #30 on: 2007 February 25, 19:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feelingevil"
Unfortunately, I feel there are going to be some who fall for it but I hope I'm wrong.  :?

There probably will be, sadly. Before I came across PMBD, I was willing to sub to Peggy -- but I didn't have the money to waste, thankfully. Then I found out about the evils of Peggy and other paysites... Thank god I came into the light before I spent money on this stuff!

Babbling aside, I think there will be people saying, "Oh Sera is so great, I want a fancy custom Simmie and I KNOW she will put so MUCH work into it, since I'm paying 5 euros (or whatever my currency is)! Things that are more expensive are ALWAYS better quality, after all."  :roll:

I think requesting custom sims is silly, anyway. Especially celebrity sims. I don't really understand the use for them. I can somewhat understand wanting a custom sim for stories/movies or just because it's pretty (for example, I think HP's sims are beautiful, and I would love to make one half as nice) but personally I'd rather make the sim myself... It feels more personal that way.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 February 25, 23:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Things that are more expensive are ALWAYS better quality, after all."  :roll:

Wonder where Cardrew went wrong then... :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
KikiGo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 March 07, 13:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparantly Serasims is closing..wonder how long that will last! But for now good riddance to bad rubbish!

ause you talk like a F*g and your shits all retarded!!!
howdidigethere
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 March 07, 21:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*unlurk* hasn't she closed her site before? attention-seeker.  :roll: *relurk*
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 March 08, 00:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah she is. Apparently she's not getting enough money to run it any longer. And she's been doing this shitty pay-per-model thing. Is she telling us she hasn't got enough donations, the swine?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2007 March 08, 11:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".darkshines"
well. I sent Sera a mail telling her that i think 5 € are way too much and that it is illegal to charge for cc anyway.
Surprisingly she responded. Told me that actually at first she wanted to take 2 € but that people she asked for their opinion on the new system convinced her to take 5 €. And that she needed this system to pay for her server costs blahblah but would give up the donation sets now.
I was so stupid to believe that maybe she was a reasonable person... so I sent her another mail trying to explain to her that there are ways how she could keep her site 100% free without having to pay too much for severcosts on her own.... plus i think i told her like at least 10 times that and also why selling any sims2 stuff was illegal...
She answered... that her site was 100% free now, because she removed the donation sets, yet that she will keep the request system [< --oh wait. am i the only one to think that her site isn't 100% free due to that request system???] ... because she has to pay for 60€ of servercosts per month ....

*sigh*  :?

wait, is her server made of gold???
I paid my hoster 19€ for 3 months hosting of 2 sites last month! There is no need to have own server for a sim site. I don't believe, that her site is so large or makes so much traffic, that she has to run her own server.

.darkshines
« Reply #36 on: 2007 March 08, 19:02:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Helena"

wait, is her server made of gold???
I paid my hoster 19€ for 3 months hosting of 2 sites last month! There is no need to have own server for a sim site. I don't believe, that her site is so large or makes so much traffic, that she has to run her own server.

well either sera is very stupid or lying about this ... i think it's the second. i've been to that forum she had (and closed) ages ago and i've always thought there was something "wrong" with her. oh and btw i told her where to get cheaper webspace but yeah... you know what she answered. nothing.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2007 March 08, 19:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder why she's leaving. TosSeR hasn't offered to buy her out?

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2007 March 08, 20:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Chris"
i sent her an e-mail to see what was happaing and she said ill post my stuff later maybe of tsr!!!!!!!!

This is from the Sera thread in the ARR? board.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 March 09, 17:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"
We should spam her with requests for really ugly people - that way she's putting her talents to good use ... I think she'd make an excellent Pete Burns sim.

Present-day Pete, of course. 80s Pete might be beyond her skill.

She could make NYC's infamous plastic surgery junkie The Tiger Woman, though.

And if Amanda Lepore still has lips of doom, there's another candidate.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: