PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 05:38:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I think I've been converted to TSR!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I think I've been converted to TSR!  (Read 8741 times)
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
I think I've been converted to TSR!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 March 04, 21:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I just saw some of the ugliest lipstick ever at tsr:
xxxx://isc.thesimsresource.com/images/448/448441.jpg
And there's a set of them.

HA!  I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw them.  Kinda like, whoa, who in the hell would download that.  But of course, there are always some who do.  I often wonder about the mental capacity of the people who download the most hideous things, nevermind the people that upload them.  And yes, I have spent time creating & uploading things, so perhaps I judge too harshly.  Or maybe not.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 March 04, 21:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apart from it looking generally hideous anyway, it doesn't even look like it matches the shape of the lips...

Is that a pay set? o_O (I wouldn't download it, let alone pay for it!)
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 March 05, 11:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pyromaniac"
@renegadesims: I love how everyone at TSR are so shamelessly hypocritical. They claim that an End User Licence Agreement isn't law, yet you have to check one of those "I agree" boxes when you register at TSR and their forums. I'm eager to use their philosophy against them.

That's definitely an interesting idea; unfortunately, they'd never let you get away with that.  As punishment, they'd apply those ugly lipsticks on you first, and do a whole lot of other horrid things you'd never think was humanly/Sim-ly possible.. :shock:

*RenegadeSims

Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 March 05, 13:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a disease.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 March 05, 23:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My thing is, I download what I want and do whatever the hell with it that I want. I burn off every damn thing I download in case of a computer crash that takes everything out. I learned that years ago, before this game came out. And guess what, everyone, I share everything I get with my sister and my nephew! Gasp! Aren't you shocked? TSR can piss up a rope for all I care, they have the same right to enforce their agreement as EA, or even LESS, wouldn't you say? EA made the game, not TSR. Screw them and the worms they rode in on, they are low enough to use them as ponies.
 :lol:

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 March 06, 06:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
My thing is, I download what I want and do whatever the hell with it that I want. I burn off every damn thing I download in case of a computer crash that takes everything out. I learned that years ago, before this game came out. And guess what, everyone, I share everything I get with my sister and my nephew! Gasp! Aren't you shocked? TSR can piss up a rope for all I care, they have the same right to enforce their agreement as EA, or even LESS, wouldn't you say? EA made the game, not TSR. Screw them and the worms they rode in on, they are low enough to use them as ponies.
 :lol:

*applause*

Thomas the ToSseR's philosophy is that as he has paid for the creations so they are now the property of TSR and he is free to do what he wishes with them, so if thats true, the same would apply to subscribers including blue soup who has paid a subscription for those items and is free to do as she wishes with them. using ToSseR's own philosphy is proof there is nothing illegal in the booty  :wink:

and if these written agreements are 'not worth the paper they are written on' the little prick should stop quoting his, every time someone asks him to stop hosting their files without permission.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 March 06, 09:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas the ToSseR's philosophy is that as he has paid for the creations so they are now the property of TSR and he is free to do what he wishes with them, so if thats true, the same would apply to subscribers including blue soup who has paid a subscription for those items and is free to do as she wishes with them. using ToSseR's own philosphy is proof there is nothing illegal in the booty  :wink:

and if these written agreements are 'not worth the paper they are written on' the little prick should stop quoting his, every time someone asks him to stop hosting their files without permission.[/quote]

Thing is, even though all of the creations are based on Maxis, the people who did the work ought to at least get a credit for having done them. Thomas should follow his own damn rules, but you know how hypocrites are. If a person doesn't want their shit posted on a site without first giving permission, I can see that, especially if the site is home to such assholes as Thomas. And, if they were done by a free artist, who in the hell does Thomas think he is by putting it on a paysite, even if he's not asking money for them. Can I kick him in the nads with my boots now? I would say they were non-existant, but the shit he does takes balls of brass! I, for one, refuse to shine them for him by paying for that crap.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 March 07, 13:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feverish: I think my eyes popped out of my head. Ugly. Uglyuglyugly.

Thomas the TosSeR you say? I like it. Very apt.

Aww I wish I'd read that thread. :cry:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: