PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:43:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 52780 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #240 on: 2007 January 21, 10:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love 6-8 year old girls, and that's about it. Little boys, about 3 or 4, love me though, for some stupid reason.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #241 on: 2007 January 21, 10:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats why my husband and I have a dog.

And I don't even like that dog.  lol.  All he ever does is put his nasty nose on the soles of my feet when I cross my legs. Grrr.  Eats my nice things, and ruined the carpet.  It's like having a child really, except when they die after 10 years no one asks any embarassing questions.

"what do you mean you put Billy down?!"

*edited to clarify that I don't like the DOG, I adore my husband. Cheesy

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #242 on: 2007 January 21, 10:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
And I don't even like him.  lol.

lol indeed. It sounded as though you were talking about your husband.
Quote from: "Doursim"
"what do you mean you put Billy down?!"

How are you and Rover coping without him?

edit: I can't spell.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #243 on: 2007 January 21, 14:23:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a niece, she never cried unless she's hungry or her nappy needed a change.   I guess it's because she was the first child of my sister, and she was surrounded by adults all the time.  I don't think I ever saw her speak baby talk; she always tried her best to speak like an adult.  I had doubts about her; I thought she's weird for being so quiet.  She even bit me when I tried spoon feeding her when she was a toddler, apparently she liked to hold the spoon herself.    The second baby is a different story though.  He is quite an irritating bugger, I was with them in an almost two hour flight, he cried all the way to the airport and until we arrived in our relative's house.
I was about ready to throw him out of the car window, just to keep my sanity.  The niece I was talking about, she's exactly like Homer Wells of the cider house rules novel.  You know, how the family who adopted him thought it strange that he never cried.   Still, I prefer my noisy nephew who cries about everything rather than his sister who was so quiet that my brother-in-law would check on her every couple of hours if she's still breathing because it was just too eerie.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #244 on: 2007 January 21, 14:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
The garden gnome thing seems to originate in Finland (or so claim the Finns I've talked to). Their fairies are traditionally little people with high peaked caps... gnomes! The garden gnomes I've seen here are pretty cute, usually carved out of wood and carefully painted.

Garden gnomes are most emphatetically not from Finland!!!!
Yes, our traditional faeries (singular: tonttu, plural: tontut) do indeed look like garden gnomes, but it's just a coincidence. Smiley

The plastic/whatever gnomes you put in your garden are an abomination and should be a capital offence!!! :x

Those dreadful things have tried invading Finland several times, but luckily they have been repelled each and every time.

I think garden gnomes originate from central Europe, perhaps Germany. The Germans seem to love the little buggers.  Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #245 on: 2007 January 21, 15:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yippee"
I have a niece, she never cried unless she's hungry or her nappy needed a change.   I guess it's because she was the first child of my sister, and she was surrounded by adults all the time.  I don't think I ever saw her speak baby talk; she always tried her best to speak like an adult.  I had doubts about her; I thought she's weird for being so quiet.  She even bit me when I tried spoon feeding her when she was a toddler, apparently she liked to hold the spoon herself.    

Is she a Scorpio?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #246 on: 2007 January 21, 22:45:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yippee"
I have a niece, she never cried unless she's hungry or her nappy needed a change.   I guess it's because she was the first child of my sister, and she was surrounded by adults all the time.  I don't think I ever saw her speak baby talk; she always tried her best to speak like an adult.  I had doubts about her; I thought she's weird for being so quiet.  She even bit me when I tried spoon feeding her when she was a toddler, apparently she liked to hold the spoon herself.

That sounds like me when I was a kid. I never cried, I never whinged, and I grew up too quickly coz I was never around kids. I get on much better with adults. Except the ones I meet IRL don't have the same interests as me...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #247 on: 2007 January 21, 23:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In England we have a Gnome Liberation Front - they disappear in the middle of the night and then their previous 'owners' receive pictures of them enjoying themselves on the Riviera or something.
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #248 on: 2007 January 22, 01:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "maxon"
In England we have a Gnome Liberation Front - they disappear in the middle of the night and then their previous 'owners' receive pictures of them enjoying themselves on the Riviera or something.

That makes me think of that movie Amelie where she stole her dad's gnome and kept taking photos of him in different places and eventually her dad decides to travel the world.

I love that movie, I wish I knew where it went *cry*

Best chick flick ever  Cheesy

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #249 on: 2007 January 22, 01:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was watching that one night when a friend came round to see me. We became more than friends that night and are now married. Cheesy
I really like the name and would love to use it but my sister already did. :cry:

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #250 on: 2007 January 22, 01:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"

That makes me think of that movie Amelie where she stole her dad's gnome and kept taking photos of him in different places and eventually her dad decides to travel the world.

I love that movie, I wish I knew where it went *cry*

Best chick flick ever  Cheesy

I loved it too!  I liked how she called up the sex shop and then hung up on them.  When her friend asked her about it she said "we don't have anything in common."  At least, thats what my subs told me.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #251 on: 2007 January 22, 01:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"

Huh - they must have pinched the idea for the film then - the GLF has been going for years and years.  I've never seen Amelie - too sappy for me, even the music makes me cringe.  Odd really because I like Audrey Tautou as an actress (it is Audrey Tautou isn't it?) - she's done some very good films.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: