PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 11:57:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 52782 times)
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #60 on: 2007 January 16, 03:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She wont, because she's a "working mother" who has too much "respect" to do that kind of thing. She's an asshole, and if I could knock VIVI out right now I would. Here name makes me think of my vagina.

edit: Oh and I should add that on her forum I said "but I didn't download anything donation from simply elau" Well I hella lied. I download almost everything from simply elau!

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Cool welcome Zantanna. looks like she took the forum down to, when she found out she had a lot of lurkers(more than one site). She probably deleted the whole thread. Then if that case if its nonexistant, you should have no warning against you. If it was me. I wouldn't want to stay in her forum being how she is. looks like though she has no site or forum group. I dont generally go to her site. I agree with Blue she probably monitors us, so has seen this thread, you really are better off out of there IMHO.

hmmm, maybe. But I'll see how it goes. she hasn't even updated her site in 4 months. She's too stupid :evil:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #61 on: 2007 January 16, 03:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
She wont, because she's a "working mother" who has too much "respect" to do that kind of thing. She's an asshole, and if I could knock VIVI out right now I would. Here name makes me think of my vagina.

edit: Oh and I should add that on her forum I said "but I didn't download anything donation from simply elau" Well I hella lied. I download almost everything from simply elau!

Your vagina...Wooo did we really need to know that lmao. And wow you must really not like elua

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Quote from: "zatanna"
FYI! I am Zatanna from the simplyelau forum. Yes I admitted downloading from here. I do it all the time. The only reason I backed down was because I wanted the warning taken off of my name. So I am sneaky! I think elau is a dumb ass! :twisted: I agree with nids!

Really sneaky.  Somehow I think if this Elau chick reads the forum, you won't be losing the warning :p

LMAO your screwed. Because i know that atleast some of the paysites owners come in here sometimes. and if she sees a thread with her site name as the title she's going to investigate. I hope you don't care about your account at elua

zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #62 on: 2007 January 16, 03:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she's arrogant and full of herself. she thinks she's some big shot because she owns a sims 2 website with second rate stuff on it :twisted:
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #63 on: 2007 January 16, 03:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To do what Zantanna, not following your thoughts here< she'd just ban you thats all from the forum. Her forum is closed, I think it will be down for while. So don't worry about it. It was her problem anyway, I think at the beginning here, I posted a comment made from the first page. well if she didn't consider herself a paysite, why'd she get all in huff, and close down. I mean it kind of reminds me of Sshodan getting bent out of shape cause someone converted her guy hair to women, so she was going to pull all her stuff and punish everyone. Except they don't get it! Theres lots of people that love to create stuff, new people, that are not always egocentric, that may be better than them at creating and do it just for fun.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #64 on: 2007 January 16, 03:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
To do what Zantanna, not following your thoughts here< she'd just ban you thats all from the forum. Her forum is closed, I think it will be down for while. So don't worry about it. It was her problem anyway, I think at the beginning here, I posted a comment made from the first page. well if she didn't consider herself a paysite, why'd she get all in huff, and close down. I mean it kind of reminds me of Sshodan getting bent out of shape cause someone converted her guy hair to women, so she was going to pull all her stuff and punish everyone. Except they don't get it! Theres lots of people that love to create stuff, new people, that are not always egocentric, that may be better than them at creating and do it just for fun.

And there are a lot of people who already have there stuff and are willing to share  :twisted:

Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #65 on: 2007 January 16, 10:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't read all the thread, but I think Zantanna acts very strange . In my mind this kind of behavior is not very smart.
Concerning Elau - I really like her forum Smiley There are so many funny people there Smiley Especially in "your works" section Smiley If you're uploading a total crap, they are still saying that it is wonderful and that they are going to download it right now, but the download counter is still showing zero :lol: And some people upload wrong files, but no one will tell them, that the file is not showing up in the game Smiley  
About Elau's donation files I can only say, that I don't think that they are worth paying. No, I don't say, that they are crappy or something, but they are really average.

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #66 on: 2007 January 16, 10:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"
Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "ViolentDucky"
Ugh, hate the hair colors. What really pisses me off, is I can change them to real reds and real blacks in two seconds flat, using a free paint program I downloaded off the internet.

And then you have to ask them if you can upload a RECOLOR of a file you PAID for I mean come on. It doesn't really make sense I mean: I bought it. So now its mine. They get all pissy and whiny when you make a better recolor of their shitty hair. They should be greatful anybody even wants to recolor the hair

I wonder if we could post better recolours of hair when the new site comes up, or even just fixes of the current ones?

Seconded!

Fixing the hair and making better recolours would be wonderful!
I mean, she made the hair, so nobody can fix it (the colour or mesh) but since she refuses to do it, nobody can. WTF?!?!

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #67 on: 2007 January 16, 10:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I remember correctly I think some people do that on MATY...and include the mesh Wink  but i could be wrong it's been a while

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #68 on: 2007 January 16, 10:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, it changed now to just "This forum is closed". The site also looks taken down, there's just the logo. Strange, a little too sensitive about pixels?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #69 on: 2007 January 16, 11:22:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
If I remember correctly I think some people do that on MATY...and include the mesh Wink  but i could be wrong it's been a while

I hope so. I love red hair -- not RED red, or even PINK red, but red. As in auburn, or deeper -- even a bit bottle red, but not NEON GLARING PINK/RED.

Same goes for brown, blonde (oh god, PLEASE get rid of the YELLOW), and black.

I third Rage's comment.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #70 on: 2007 January 16, 11:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't look like server problems they had lately.
It looks like "if you don't want my pay files, then you won't get anything from me". But Elau is a grownup and I hope she won't act like a little girl.  I really hope she has some serious reason to close her site.
But if it is because of the discussion of pay files, then the big disrespect goes to Elau  :?

Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #71 on: 2007 January 16, 13:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"

I third Rage's comment.

Woot! Thirdage! I can't mesh at all, but I can do very basic recolours, so if there was a place to put them, I'd be willing to tone them down, if someone would fix the mesh.

And as regards Elau, to me it seems a little too much of a coincidence that she gets huffy over the Unspeakable Evilness, and then her site mysteriously goes down. She's doing a Changeri, if you ask me.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #72 on: 2007 January 16, 15:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats what I saw yesterday, I did a search, it was like fone. All this over a silly argument? A little too weird for me. Elau has problems, she needs to go see a therapist. IMHO

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Amy
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #73 on: 2007 January 16, 16:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Helena"
I haven't read all the thread, but I think Zantanna acts very strange . In my mind this kind of behavior is not very smart.

Zantanna didn't acts strange at all!?!?!

Quote from: "Helena"
Concerning Elau - I really like her forum Smiley There are so many funny people there Smiley Especially in "your works" section Smiley If you're uploading a total crap, they are still saying that it is wonderful and that they are going to download it right now, but the download counter is still showing zero :lol: And some people upload wrong files, but no one will tell them, that the file is not showing up in the game Smiley  
About Elau's donation files I can only say, that I don't think that they are worth paying. No, I don't say, that they are crappy or something, but they are really average.

That's why I do think that this forum is a kindergarten. Seriously, I wish that those members are not going to transfer their stupidity to some forums that I go...
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #74 on: 2007 January 16, 16:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are some excellent recolours of Peggy and Rose hairs up on SFV - under Giving Tree I think, if you are looking for some.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: