PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:14:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33416 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #120 on: 2007 January 13, 14:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww, too bad that EA didn't consult HChangeri's husband's friend's lawyer!
Now EA is swindled, poor EA!

I'll start a paysite to collect funds to give EA better lawyers, it's a mission, you know.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #121 on: 2007 January 13, 15:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
Awww, too bad that EA didn't consult HChangeri's husband's friend's lawyer!
Now EA is swindled, poor EA!

Yeah, it's a shame EA didn't expect the legal tour-de-force that is "My rights are important but EA's rights are not because I said so."
They really should have seen that one coming.

Quote from: "Marhis"

I'll start a paysite to collect funds to give EA better lawyers, it's a mission, you know.

You could probably get HChangeri's husband's friend's acquaintance's second-cousin's employer's lawyer.
I hear he works for half a can of sliced peaches and a bottle of twist-top vodka. Rubbing alcohol is also acceptable- he can strain it through burnt toast.
But the toast is extra.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #122 on: 2007 January 13, 15:56:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LesserOr, that was a good therapy. I think I'm healed.  Smiley

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #123 on: 2007 January 13, 18:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the one post up there on Savagesims, I have a link to Turbosquid. 1.50 commission, when they are charging an average of $30. Of course I have not seen her models, they must be real cheap low poly.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #124 on: 2007 January 13, 22:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
If she was sincere, she'd contact Pescado herself and stop crying about it. Instead, she goes super-nice to an individual, and contradicts what she's said (loudly, repeatedly) in rants. And remember- that file she gave for free privately, she's charging her fans for in public.

I think you've managed to isolate the dichotomy that was giving me fits last night - it seems so super-nice of her to send a file-sharer her pay files until you realize that she's charging her fans for them.

What a bitch.

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #125 on: 2007 January 14, 03:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."

If you need more, I got a consultation from Mr. Crumples. He's under the third dumpster on the left. Remember to knock four times so he doesn't accidentally shiv you with a broken bottle.

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
On the one post up there on Savagesims, I have a link to Turbosquid. 1.50 commission, when they are charging an average of $30. Of course I have not seen her models, they must be real cheap low poly.

For clarity:
When HChangeri dramaquit, one of the things she claimed was that she'd take all her meshing skills away from the sims / post her sims meshes on Turbo Squid to make people cry.
This was the original TS store she put up then. Uploaded June-July.
Then in November she opened a second TS store under a different name, likely because she dramatically changed her prices. Uploaded mostly in November, then on to the present.
I don't have an account there, so I don't know if members can see the amount downloaded on pay files. Regardless, the profit split with TS is 50% for anything under $150. None of her files are above $100, and...well...I actually don't want to dump on the quality of her work, rather on her behavior.
But if she hadn't been determined to downplay her profits for pity, no one would have known that she made "only like $1.50" off her TS stores.

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"
I think you've managed to isolate the dichotomy that was giving me fits last night - it seems so super-nice of her to send a file-sharer her pay files until you realize that she's charging her fans for them.

Prime dramaqueen move.
Another thing to watch out for- HChangeri said this to one person in an email, so she'd feel free to claim that she never told Pescado to put "hosted with permission" on her folder. It's consistent with the behavior pattern, when you want to be seen as the victim.

It must be very hard to be a fan of RetailSims.

1. She throws a raving fit, calls you an ungrateful brat, and pulls her content.
2. She taunts you with things she doesn't intend to upload, and claims it's all the fault of people you don't even know. You have to beg her to come back.
3. She gives the files you paid for away to other sites for free, out of kindness. Then she taunts you with the knowledge that others got them for free, and won't tell you whose club you'd have to join for the privilege.
4. She's not shy about how she spends your donation money on all sorts of things besides bandwidth, or that she makes a profit beyond what she needs. Despite this, she threatens to close the site if donations don't keep flowing, because she might make another "oops".
5. To one-up the filesharers, she offers to give all her payfiles away to them for free. She doesn't tell you this, because then who would pay for her meshing programs?

HChangeri doesn't think about speaking to more than one person at a time. She thinks only customers will see one rant and only filesharers will see another, even if all of them are on her front page.
It's even worse when you realize that none of this contradiction and stupidity I've noted was snooped or came from invading her blog- it's all out in public, where anyone can put it together for themselves.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #126 on: 2007 January 14, 04:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iced you hit the nail on the head. I was reading through the dialoque something just was not right abut the whole deal.

If you find her TS account let us know. I was able to view that one guys page without being a member. Generally sites let you look, so you will want to join.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #127 on: 2007 January 14, 05:06:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
If you find her TS account let us know. I was able to view that one guys page without being a member. Generally sites let you look, so you will want to join.

Look up- both of her TS accounts are in the links above. Straight from RetailSims.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #128 on: 2007 January 14, 13:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
Quote from: ".torque."

If you need more, I got a consultation from Mr. Crumples. He's under the third dumpster on the left. Remember to knock four times so he doesn't accidentally shiv you with a broken bottle.

Thanks for the tip. If I tell him that LesserOr sent me, do I get a discout?  Cheesy

ingeli
Landlubber

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #129 on: 2007 January 15, 03:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am actually grateful for the drama back in october - or I would not (as soon as I did) have found this site...
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #130 on: 2007 January 15, 15:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ingeli"
I am actually grateful for the drama back in october - or I would not (as soon as I did) have found this site...

I'm grateful for the drama back in October - it entertained me highly through a very bad month. Cheesy

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: