PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 23:20:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions  (Read 53637 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions
« Reply #60 on: 2007 January 14, 20:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I'm wondering why they were made.
A) It's physically impossible to walk in a pair of those

They were made because someone gets off on the idea of spike-heeled ballet shoes.
It's a fetish- the point isn't walking...

C) The men who made them and who make girls wear them are obviously misogynists

There are women who like that sort of thing, you know.
And who said women were the only ones who wear them? Tongue

Besides, if someone doesn't like a fetish, no matter what it is, they aren't forced to participate. They can always leave, and it's stupid not to.

Oh, I know--I'm perfectly aware of that. It's just, they're silly shoes!! They even look painful!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 January 14, 21:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thats true, Redlove, they'd just die alright squeezing into it too. (Oh thats right if they are a good company they dont make just shoes for dainty feet.) Seriously, could you imagine trying to stand in those man or women, let alone walk etc for a period of time...I'd hate to make my poor simmie wear those let alone a real person.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 January 14, 21:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear! So I was right!

So, is this one a coincidence, or is our Candrew a nasty boy/girl/troll indeed? Or am I just dreaming?

See the neckline and especially the metal buckle thingy.

I think Cardrew has removed the outfit from its site, but luckily Dour had posted a direct link to the pic.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2007 January 14, 21:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well we know who to go to if we want something  fuglified.

I was just looking at the site and i clicked on links. Well it seems that the sites under links can't tell the difference between fugly and sim worthy items. I mean if i was those sites i wouldn't wanna be affiliated with her. Somebody looks at her site sees all the fuglyness the goes under links and sees my site they may start thinking "Fugly sites stick together" and might not even take the time to LOOK at my site

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2007 January 14, 22:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
I was just looking at the site and i clicked on links. Well it seems that the sites under links can't tell the difference between fugly and sim worthy items. I mean if i was those sites i wouldn't wanna be affiliated with her. Somebody looks at her site sees all the fuglyness the goes under links and sees my site they may start thinking "Fugly sites stick together" and might not even take the time to LOOK at my site

I feel so achingly sorry for poor Foggy! Fog is LOVELY and she has her site affiliated with Carla's. Her stuff is AMAZING too!!!

Alia: Wow, no WONDER shit thought they could get away with that neckline!! Because Pegy did it! Now it aaaallll makes sense...*illuminatory lightbulb*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2007 January 14, 22:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, the pic I posted a link for is on the "clothing" page... where you decide if you want to look at casual, formal.. etc.  It's not in the actual downloads part.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 January 14, 22:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
So, is this one a coincidence, or is our Candrew a nasty boy/girl/troll indeed? Or am I just dreaming?

Here Carl, I did a teen conversion for you!

I didn't want to pay for your dress, so I just used Peggy's picture to do it.
I hope that's ok!

(I bet I spent more time on that than S/h/it did.)
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 January 14, 22:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, seeing what it SHOULD look like makes me cry.  It's like she didn't even try to get the neckline right.  And WHY OH WHY did she have to mirror image the outfit on the meridians, there wasn't anything wrong with the left side.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2007 January 14, 22:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
Quote from: "alia"

Here Carl, I did a teen conversion for you!

I didn't want to pay for your dress, so I just used Peggy's picture to do it.
I hope that's ok!

(I bet I spent more time on that than S/h/it did.)

Itz awrsum!!!!111oneoneelevetyone I gots ta giv u my hard ernd munnies! *gets out purse and shells out*

TBH, I think that's actually quite good, compared to half the world's pay crap. But the legs make me laugh. ^^ That skirt!!!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 January 14, 22:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
In true Carlew style, one arm is longer than the other and... apparently she has two right hands Smiley

lmao!! I didn't notice that!! :lol:  :lol:

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2007 January 14, 22:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, I didn't notice the peggy picture before I typed that.  That right arm is part of the peggy pic.  It looked blended but it's not.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2007 January 14, 23:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol so it is! ^^^^^ Makes me laugh even more. ^^

LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 January 15, 01:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, seeing what it SHOULD look like makes me cry.  It's like she didn't even try to get the neckline right.  And WHY OH WHY did she have to mirror image the outfit on the meridians, there wasn't anything wrong with the left side.

My best guess:
The Peggy texture was done on a teen mesh, but Carl wanted to stick it on this adult dress mesh. The texture was either too small period, or the sleeve-cap arm ran off the side of the adult mesh. Using CarlaNiven Logic, she just flipped the entire "good" side of the texture instead of simply fixing the sleeve. For some reason, Carl still wanted the dress to only have the chain loops on one side, so she pasted over the other set.
That only made it more obvious that this was a theft, but who can know the mysterious ways in which s/h/it thinks.

Itz awrsum!!!!111oneoneelevetyone I gots ta giv u my hard ernd munnies! *gets out purse and shells out*

tkx, now i can feed my chilluns.

TBH, I think that's actually quite good, compared to half the world's pay crap. But the legs make me laugh. ^^ That skirt!!!

I was toying with using Peggy's pic to make it look better than Carl's, but I decided it was a waste of my time.So I just started smudging things like s/h/it does.  :lol:

well, I didn't notice the peggy picture before I typed that.  That right arm is part of the peggy pic.  It looked blended but it's not.

Are you implying I got lazy and just cropped the pic?  
That's it, I'm putting all my stuff up on TurboSquid from now on. :x
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2007 January 15, 01:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you implying I got lazy and just cropped the pic?
That's it, I'm putting all my stuff up on TurboSquid from now on

Oh No! Please don't do that how would we ever be able to live with out ur awesome whateveryoudidwiththatpicture powers! Noooo don't leave xD

graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 January 15, 01:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just FYI, those ballet heels? Arent' meant to be stood up in, let alone walked in. At least, not on your feet alone. They are VERY fetish wear, and if you "walk" in them, you walk assisted... with someone else, usually, or else carried.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: