PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:40:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions  (Read 50389 times)
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven vs. Rat Productions
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 13, 13:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, ain't that just a bitch. It's the exact same outfit! And I Rat Productions was one of the first FREE cc sites I fell in love with too. Grr!
lordrichter
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 13, 14:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, at least Carla Niven is not completely lazy and used a different model.

:lol:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 13, 14:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, we've already established that Carla Niven is an insane, art-shy, manipulative whore. At least s/h/it has learnt to lower prices. But even that blinking text is ICK! (and I like slow, non-headache-ensuing blinking. So yeah.)

That second dress--the black-sleeved one. Is anyone else wondering why the sleeve is on a different arm when you look from the back??? That's photo manipulation--reversing the image, right???

Nice to see s/h/it has learnt that try, try, try again doesn't work. Their philosophy seems to be try, be bitched at, cheat. Not on. I LOVE Rat Productions.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 13, 15:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
That second dress--the black-sleeved one. Is anyone else wondering why the sleeve is on a different arm when you look from the back??? That's photo manipulation--reversing the image, right???

Only in the technical sense. It wasn't intended to deceive, because that texture really is on the model and it's not hiding any flaws.
It was just flipped it for...who knows what reason. Probably s/h/it thought it looked nicer in the preview that way.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 13, 15:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

Only in the technical sense. It wasn't intended to deceive, because that texture really is on the model and it's not hiding any flaws.
It was just flipped it for...who knows what reason. Probably s/h/it thought it looked nicer in the preview that way.

But it adds nothing except insanity. It confuses me why people randomly flip images--I think Seomi does it with her hair, and it always makes me go, "which side is it on??" I don't deal well with confusion--just tell me straight, dammit! ^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 13, 16:08:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

shit should just give it up. You hear me, honey, close your site, take your stolen toys and go home. Mommy made lunch.

Scurv-aceous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 13, 16:30:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is so obvious that s/h/it stole it.  The print in the fabric is exactly the same and in the exact same places on the garment.  Since s/h/it does not have any problem stealing and uploading, maybe someone should upload s/h/it's stuff to the exchange and claim all of it.  Justice!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 13, 18:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mummy made lunch? lol, love it!

But...we don't WANT Carla Niven's shitty stuff! That's what we said in the Carla thread. Nobody in their right mind would download (read: "donate for") that crap!

But the exchange deserves it. Methinks.

And who in their right mind would claim it as theirs???

Cauzimme
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 13, 18:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my god, she is so desespareted to stole the work of a free website... It's true that the rat production site make  a hundred times more beautiful clothes then Carla but ... omg ... Carla Niven must die, and it's true !!!!! Save the sims lool
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 13, 20:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."
shit should just give it up. You hear me, honey, close your site, take your stolen toys and go home. Mommy made lunch.

:shock: Does mommy have cookies?

Lmao anyway we dont want her to just give up and go home  :twisted: we wanna see her get busted then she can appologise to the community, let us throw rocks at her, and then she can leave =] but we get to keep her sh*t

Edit: Thanks bluesoup for that link to rat productions their stuff is great

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 13, 20:45:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. That's actually disgraceful. The more I think about it, the worse it is. Because it's definitely the exact same thing, I studied the pics at length, as Dour said, the tie on the back of the neck is identical, and every detail of the pattern is the same. And stealing someone else's work and passing it off as your own is bad enough, but then charging for it too...the Niven has been upgraded in my mind from Ultimate Shitty Paysite Moron, to actual full-blown Bad Person...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 13, 22:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm... methinks Cardrew has been reading this thread, because the Rat Productions skin is now gone...

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 13, 22:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"
Hmm... methinks Cardrew has been reading this thread, because the Rat Productions skin is now gone...

Gah. I wished s/h/it would read all the threads and just take the sh*tty site DOWN. Good Lord how many times must it be said that your stuff is sh*tty and needs to be taken down before you actually do it?

Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 13, 22:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"

And in its place we have stripes. Those things are, um, bright.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 13, 22:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And horrible stripes they are.
That is the tackiest piece of shit I've ever seen. S/h/it didn't even bother colouring in the stripes on the front--some of them aren't there, even though they're all done at the back.
The texturing is foul. And the boobs! OMG, don't get me started on those saggy things!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: