PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 20:33:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Dedicated Server
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dedicated Server  (Read 33452 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #90 on: 2007 January 15, 13:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: We're getting very personal here! :oops:

seriously  Cheesy

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Twinkie
Landlubber

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #91 on: 2007 January 15, 15:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent! As someone who has no means of electronic payment, I'd like to thank all the contributors out of the bottom of my little black heart.

've got a mind that ticks like a clock. And like a clock, it regularly goes cuckoo.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #92 on: 2007 January 15, 15:28:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hooray! What Twinkie said. *nods*

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #93 on: 2007 January 15, 16:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see this till just now so no donation from me.  But I do plan to contribute when we open up a running for next year.  I see nothing wrong with asking for donations to keep a site running.  I don't see how this is like paysites at all.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #94 on: 2007 January 15, 17:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah, that was fast. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
piratepenny
Landlubber

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #95 on: 2007 January 15, 17:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, let me get this straight, we donate as little as $25, and gain access to the largest collection of sim stuff avaible....the $25.00 can also be put toward obtaining more booty correct?  Even if the ammount has been collected already. The new server thingie will make it faster to obtain with out too many errors?

Let me see, last year, I paid... 6 months for Peggy that is around $60, about the same for TSR that is up to $120, then I paid for Rose, only twice, totaled to 22$, then simchic, and simslice, roughly 50 each for them for a year, and some other donations here and there, probably totaling nearly $300......

I think, as soon as my student load money gets here, I can afford $25.

I do not think it unreasonable request at all. I am all for it. Blue Soup expect $25 around the end of Feb, from me, (of course it will be from the "real" me. ) unless tax money gets here sooner... Smiley

Right now I can barley afford food, gas, TP....DH of course still gets his smokes.  *grumbles*
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #96 on: 2007 January 15, 17:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pirate Penny not following you there was no set amount people had to donate it was what people could afford. The amount was raised for the new server,started Friday less than 4 days it took to raise it. Now once the new server is running, things will be back to normal Smiley.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Dedicated Server
« Reply #97 on: 2007 January 15, 18:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bloody hell. This is so impressive! Two sites' worth of people and a new server within 4 days. It's amazing!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Kid
Landlubber

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #98 on: 2007 January 15, 20:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Congratulations - this just shows that the people who use a site will help out with costs when there is a need. Best of all, the contributors walk away feeling satisfied with what they've done rather than scammed.  Cool
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 15, 20:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Pirate Penny not following you there was no set amount people had to donate it was what people could afford.

$25 was the lowest price at which one would get additional perks on the forum.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 15, 21:32:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only perk was a custom title.  The other perk is being able to access the booty and MATY.  That's always nice.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 15, 21:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
The only perk was a custom title.  The other perk is being able to access the booty and MATY.  That's always nice.

Yeah, but there's different level of custom titles is what I meant. With, of course, the main goal being able to access some of the finest content around (MATY) and also the booty.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 15, 22:32:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a question for Blue as we can afford it can we donate more, for next year, and would that be considered upgrading our status like from $5-25, etc. Hope that made sense.

piratepenny
Landlubber

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 16, 02:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"

Really that is the only perk I care about..access to the booty. I don't need a custom title. I'm not really on here too much...I like playing my sims. I plan on giving what I can, maybe less and maybe more...but I plan on giving.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Dedicated Server
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 16, 02:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

woo! Rum party at my place!

edit: weird, this post went through? I got a strange error message when typing it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: