PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:27:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...  (Read 18402 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...
« Reply #60 on: 2007 January 16, 10:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
But, girl, you do not pull punches! You might get targetted by angry paysite owners/sheep, since you are really rubbing it in their faces.
If I was you, I'd probably rephrase the information your donation section.

So be not backwards in your attacks! Carry the fight to the enemy! Give him not a moment's rest! Scream your defiance in his face! Stab him! Kick him! Bite him! Cut out his liver! And RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 January 16, 10:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

remind me to never get on your bad side.....or do you even have a good side?? :?  :shock:

Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 January 16, 11:49:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tchan, you might want to edit the Donation page to make a distinction between sites that require a "donation" and sites that ask for a donation. Donating is not wrong, demanding it is.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 January 16, 12:45:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
remind me to never get on your bad side.....or do you even have a good side?? :?  :shock:

I don't have a good side. I only have a bad side, and an ugly side.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2007 January 16, 12:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

I didn't write it like that, lol, I didn't put in the "www"s because I know it doesn't have them. It must have put them in by itself...I'll check, and attempt to re-write. ^^

Thanks, I'm glad you like the name. :wink: And the concept...and even the layout, lol! ^^^^^^ :lol:  Cool

Okies, shall do! ^^^ Seeing as it's forcing/requiring donations that's wrong. Requesting donations for a legitimate reason is alright. I didn't mean to say you shouldn't donate to a site like MTS2 or Nouk, for example, but I guess I'll clarify that. ^^^ I just wanted to get on my DONATING IS EVIL rant, which was two words, but yesh, I'll fix when I get home. ^^

Pescado: I like the idea of attacking the enemy. :wink:  :lol: And it's lovely to hear you confirm what I always suspected--there is no Good Pescado. I know someone who reminds me of you actually...he has the same sarcastic humour as you. :wink: My English Language teacher. Cool

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2007 January 16, 20:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grrr. Where did the guestbook go i wanted to sign =(

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2007 January 16, 22:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

There isn't one. :wink: I can't work out how to, to be honest.  :lol: I'll have a look s'more. Cheesy

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 January 16, 22:28:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

There isn't one. :wink: I can't work out how to, to be honest.  :lol: I'll have a look s'more. Cheesy

There was something similar to a gb. I saw it i was gunna sign but didnt have time =|

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2007 January 16, 22:30:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was something similar to a gb. I saw it i was gunna sign but didnt have time =|

I think that was when I was messing about. :lol: I made lots of random and useless pages which promptly got deleted. Are you sure it wasn't the random blog page I made?? I shall look...

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 January 16, 22:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that was when I was messing about. :lol: I made lots of random and useless pages which promptly got deleted. Are you sure it wasn't the random blog page I made?? I shall look...

Probably. Don't worry about it just tell me when you get a gb i wanna be one of the first to sign XD

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2007 January 16, 22:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably. Don't worry about it just tell me when you get a gb i wanna be one of the first to sign XD

I got a guestbook/message board thingy up now! ^^^

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2007 January 16, 23:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a guestbook/message board thingy up now! ^^^

Woo *Off to sign*

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: