PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 19:55:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...  (Read 18649 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Would this be allowed??--Been named, now need URL name...
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 11, 21:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm only a member of Inteen, InSim and MTS2 anyway. :lol:
Why'd we want to be members of Exnem anyway?? ^^^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 11, 21:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A name eh? I'm sure you have tons of ideas. But here's mine: 'Get it while it's hot!'  :lol:

Or this "Hot Mamma's'  :lol:
Freestuffonly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 11, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You must not forget Simbella's hangout. Over there they will ban anyone, not only filesharers but those that have a different opinion about anything.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 11, 23:32:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to be honest, I think I signed up there. Then I realised I hated everything there and never went back. ^^

Get it while it's hot? lol!!!  :lol: Actually, I don't have any ideas. I'm superly creative when it comes to stories, but naming things? Ugh, I'm the world's most indecisive person. Ask OneEye. She knows. ^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 11, 23:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is your site going to offer?  Is it a primarily models?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 11, 23:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, models and a section for my friend. ^^ The other clothes designer is making her own site, but she's still affiliated with the project. There aren't enough Sim Model Agencies and the only ones left are official and you have to request the model for a certain amount of time and you're not allowed to do anything with them! I think that's ridiculous. Basically, mine's going to have the appearance of a proper agency--lots of pictures of the model and a description, and a permanent download link. So it's going to be like the Sim section of a website under the guise of "Model Agency". :lol: I'm not trying to scam anyone though, I love making sims--it's my favourite part of the game. I figured because I spend so much time on my sims, rearranging their faces and getting them looking just right, that I may as well let others use them. I never play with them anyway; my fun is in making them. ^^^
So that's where the idea came about!
Plus, I LOVE making sites.  :lol:

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 11, 23:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would LOVE it if you could get ahold of the Carla niven, BlueSoup, HChangri and Pescado sims made by Marhis Cheesy  

Actually, there arn't many model agencies.  I use 2 but they only allow SITE owners to use their models.  They're not available to the public.  So in that respect I think your site would be welcome.  

I won't suggest a name becuase... well you see what I came up with Wink

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 12, 00:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, how do I get ahold of them?? Ask Marhis? ^^^^^ I need the Carla Niven one. Then I need to teach myself to do shit recolouring. Then I need to dress Carla Niven in it. Tada! My own personal shit-mascot.
Well, I think it's a jolly good idea I had this idea then! There'll be a market for me! ^^^ I think it's ridiculous that only certain people can download your stuff. It makes you no better than a paysite that way. It's select management. Pisses me off.
lol! How DID you come up with "Doursim"? What does it mean exactly? :lol:
My friend has a pretty name for her site. I won't say in case of relations, but I'd love a name like hers.
How about Sapphire...something? No, we already have Sapphire Sims. Hmm. It's my birthstone, I was going for something related to me. September Sapphire or Princess September or something. Not ultimately TS2-related or ModelAgency-related, but pretty.

ladyj
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 12, 01:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I think it's ridiculous that only certain people can download your stuff. It makes you no better than a paysite that way. It's select management. Pisses me off.

That's not true!  One modeling agency, Jewell Models, do allow people besides website owners to download models.  All you have to do is pm a staff member. Also, a new section has opened up specifically for sharing creations. The only reason why there isn't a prominent download button on the site is because some members do not want to share their sims.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 12, 01:10:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked up your username. You want something pretty for your site and hide behind the Black Dog Bar here, lol.
If you want to stick with Jersey, how about "La Pouquelaye"?

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 12, 01:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, september means seven.  Too bad 7 deadly sims is already taken Wink

Just doing a few searches...

http://www.mystical-www.co.uk/time/gems.html#LOF

Flower of September from fruity pagan site = Aster

Here is a pic of one

http://www.aberdeen.k12.sd.us/dsc/departments/foundation/foundation%20images/aster.jpg

Are you a Virgo or Libra.  Both of those would make pretty model site names.
La parfaite Virgo.

Adding french always makes things sound more hoity-toity. lol.

*lol, Feathersword and I are thinking along the same lines

*I lumped you and Eternity together, but I was thinking of Eternity Models when I made that comment Smiley

Cauzimme
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 12, 01:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go, it's your opinion ... Just do it !!!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 12, 10:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol I'm a Virgo. 13th.
I'm not the Black Dog Bar :lol: I'm the Black Dog of Boulay Bay, which is an old pirating legend of Jersey. Cool
Wow, that Aster is pretty! I was thinking of September Rose before. I dunno. ^^ French is nice, as is Jerriais (language my u/n is in), but I do that so much and Rose de Septembre is not so nice, if I chose that par example.
lol Seven Deadly Sims still sounds evil. ^^ I wouldn't have chosen it anyway. :lol:
The Perfect Virgo, eh? That's a bit self centred. ^^^ I like it. ^^ :wink:
La Pouquelaye? That's a beach, methinks. Yes, I live here and I don't know. I'm terrible at geography. I know nothing! I don't think it would work, anyway, for where it is and its relation to me (nothing ^^).
I live in St Saviour if it helps at all. ^^
Thanks for all your help so far...^^^ Cool

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 12, 13:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To the north of St Helier lies the area known as La Pouquelaye, an ancient menhir known as a fairy stone.
from That Was Jersey
Le Pouquelaye de Faldouet is a dolmen in St Martin's parish. See Prehistoric Jersey for more details. There's also a map if you go to the front page.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 12, 18:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Jersey Princess feels useless as usual*
I'm getting info and I live in Jersey! How useless am I!
However, fairy stones. I love fairy stones. Not having La Pouquelaye as a name, but if I can get some connection to fairy stones and Jersey (because La Pouquelaye is actually quite an ugly name, and I wouldn't like my site to be affiliated with it, to be truly honest...), I'll be a happy bunny!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: