PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:50:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??  (Read 35512 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??
« Reply #60 on: 2006 November 05, 03:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
Hey if you are such heroes , you let this post stay .

You are destroying all work from all people and it seems you don't give a fuck about that .

I think you are just FULL of it , but the sad thing is that you take a lot of people down with this fucking childish grudge or whatever you think it is .

In the name of some "higher" purpose you are doing this and WHY , cause you could not get him up Huh?

I notice none of these factors has stopped you from helping yourself to the choice loot.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??
« Reply #61 on: 2006 November 05, 03:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 November 05, 03:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

You are destroying all work from all people and it seems you don't give a fuck about that .

I think you are just FULL of it , but the sad thing is that you take a lot of people down with this fucking childish grudge or whatever you think it is .

In the name of some "higher" purpose you are doing this and WHY , cause you could not get him up Huh?

I notice none of these factors has stopped you from helping yourself to the choice loot.

YES.

Haha.

Scurvy laughs at the Lizard.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 November 05, 03:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL. In his/her face!
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 November 05, 03:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was so awesome.

Edit: It'd be funny if someone were to change "Beware of SPIES and TRAITORS!" to "you could not get him up ??"

Edit 2: Forgot "??"
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 November 05, 04:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes Auqa!!!! I have half a mind to post that fact at S2C and really start the debate going again. Maybe Lyric can keep it civil. LMAO Yeah, when monkies come out my butt. *funny image of Bruce Almighty gets in Donovan's head*

That felt better than drugs. Goes really good with the beer and cigarettes.  :lol:  All bow before the power of Pescado! *bows*

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
sheehaz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 November 05, 04:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you pescado! Maybe the next idiot will think twice before coming up in here with that self righteous mess.  Cheesy
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 November 05, 04:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think Lizard is the webmiss of Retail Sims. I checked her guestbook and Lizard had left a comment:

I read your post , I DO understand your decission and we from CDC forum are suporting YOU . I am very sorry that this happened to you .

Dunno what CDC stands for.

Her IP (according to the guestbook) is: 82.170.193.138. So, it is the same who downloaded here.

(Yeah, I'm that bored. :lol:)
vodianova
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 November 05, 04:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmfao. i love it when these hypocrites try and make us feel guilty. it only makes us rejoice!!!!! people are getting really fucking pissed about this site, but they aren't angry enough to not go along with it. even the alimight *barf* lyric lee couldn't keep her pudgy little hands in her pockets haha
Nightmares
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006 November 05, 04:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm.. I think that's one lizard, that got it's tail pulled off... After stickin it in the treasure chest even... huh? Too funny. How hypicritical.. Sad.

nough silly foolishness, let's get down to some serious Nonsence!
Kewian
Great White Whale
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 November 05, 05:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO.....Now how did we ALL know Lizardbreath there had been raiding the booty?
Freestuffonly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 November 05, 06:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well from the looks of it you have also downloaded the goods. You definitely dont practice what you preach, and you have been caught lol
Bangelnuts
Landlubber

View Profile
do learn how to read
« Reply #72 on: 2006 November 05, 08:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are all SAD excuses for STEALING
uhh Hello??? is any home here?? or are thelights on and nobody is home? the creations you speak of first of all are legally owned By  "gasp" EA/Maxis and it so states exactly that in the user agreement  further EA clearly states that no "profit" is to be made using the tools they provide that allows these creations to be made. If that were not plain as day no stole anything each file posted here was purchased and then shared among a group of friends here! so absolutely no stealing has taken place here :roll: .all creators are credited for thier items  and they were legally purchased from each site. this is a file sharing site nothing more :!: if anyone is entitled to make a profit off these items it would be Maxis/EA as they own all copyrights etc to the Sims2 and expansions and therefore all creative license is also owned by EA as the tools it takes to make this stuff is provided  By EA!!!! I suggest before posting gobbledygook you reread the User agreement From EA/Maxis in regards to all CC created for their Copyrighted ,registered product. Did any of your not so friendly paysite owners consult with and obtain permission from EA to profit off of their product? EA expressly forbids that in the user agreement. claiming that making  a dress or a bed is a Job designed to support ones family from a product you don't have legal rights to is plain old Bullshit! if you want to be paid for creating items for the Sims2 Get a Job with EA Games at least then it will be legal. EA hires designers to make content for their games and pays them  to do just that! if you don't work for EA and you are selling products made from their tools to people for the express purpose of making a profit then it is you the paysite owner who is stealing  :!:
DemonStar
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2006 November 05, 08:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you eaven think about how stupid it is to make some skins for a GAME and put it up for PAY? You use YOUR REAL money to PAY for a fucking little thing for a GAME? That sounds pretty stupid, dont ya think so?! :?  Well, if they want money, itīs actually exist JOBS or better ways than take peoples money like that. Cuz one day, you wont play the sims 2 ant more, and if you count all your donate-downloads, there will probably be a LOT OF MIONEY!!!  :evil:  Belive me, the money can be used on better ways.

aaar!
LubYouPeeps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 November 05, 12:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might want to read your posts and discuss the issue accordingly, taking into account the arguments on both sides of the 'donation' wall.
But alas, this person has the IQ of a rabid 5 year old. Though that's an insult to alot of 5 year olds.
There is no structured argument in your posts at all Lizard, except BIG CAPITAL LETTERS in what they THINK are big important WORDS.
>_> Re-think on what you're trying to communicate to us next time, dont just splurt out junk that looks as if you've just whacked your head on the keyboard a few times.

Lolz. Pwnt.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: