PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:15:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??  (Read 35508 times)
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ??
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 05, 00:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i think lizard is lyriclee in disguise!

Is a female
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 05, 00:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fucking Spoiled Bratts with a so called atitude and rot behind your computers , hurting others cause you don't have a life of your own .

That is how you come across
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 05, 00:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oooo i'm not sure you should be talking...... Wink

Is a female
JustMe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 05, 00:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They could always get a job  :roll:  I have kids too, I have to feed them too and don't tell them they can't eat for a whole week because I have to help some lazy ass I've never met just to get some cc for my game  :roll:
Face it: almost every site has a pay-set for every free set, a lot of sites only have a few freebies, so you'd have to SHARE them or you just couldn't pay for all of them without going bankrupt. And then we'll I'll start making our own paysites, with stuff on it that equals Carla Niven's and the internet would be a doomed place forever  :twisted:
Nightmares
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 05, 00:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm.. LOL~ I didn't steal anything.. did you? Hmm.. No. *shakes head* I think he's had just a bit too much cafeine... Should lay off the coffee.. Maybe that will fix his peter problem too..

nough silly foolishness, let's get down to some serious Nonsence!
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 05, 00:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
There is plenty of free stuff and you can make all excuses you want .

YOU ARE JUST STEALING .

You have no clue what you are doing then giving this so called arogant atitude , that I don't buy for a minute .

YES , you are WAY wrong with this , NO ONE is forcing you to buy .

And all those excuses are just to get your hands on this paystuff .

And yes it is something to get angry over , maybe you don't see this , well just wait till your house is robbed and then we talk further .

AGAIN you are STEALING , don't think for a minute you are Robin Hood . cause you steal from poor too ,  ever asked why people ask money Huh? for their sets , ask about their personal lifes , how they get by .

I DON'T THINK SO

Are you so diluded that you think anyone of these "payers" give a flying fuck about the creators personal life? Furthermore do you think that any one of those creators gove a flying fuck about yours? You need to seriously climb out from under your rock and visit a few forums and find out just how these paysite owners treat their customers. Yes, they are customers. If they are selling and we are buying, they are a business and we are the customer.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 05, 00:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i am so gonna laugh if it does turn out to be lyric...... lol there wasn't any denying from their side!

Is a female
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 05, 00:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am done here , I have seen and heard enough to know what I am dealing with .

Unhappy,  pimpled scarred , loneley assholes .

Well what a waste of perfect space .
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 05, 00:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly, the people here aren't like LyricLee. They are all very fair people underneath the rough exterior and interior and overall roughness.
And by the way...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING ??

I can't properly argue with you if you don't present your opinions clearly. I can decipher 1337, but your posts leave me baffled. What does that tell you about your ability to create an intelligent conversation? I cannot poke you like the others until you, you know, get your head out of your ass. You aren't being very fair to me.

No cookie for you!

Seriously, it's just a game, no one raped your dog.

Love it. Cookie for you!

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 05, 00:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AGAIN you are STEALING , don't think for a minute you are Robin Hood . cause you steal from poor too ,  ever asked why people ask money Huh? for their sets , ask about their personal lifes , how they get by .

I DON'T THINK SO

Thing is, they have no right to ask money, because of whatever's going on in their personal lives. They can ask for money to cover the cost of their bandwidth, which, despite what they'd have you believe, for most people, isn't that much. Please, before you start crying and calling everyone thieves, and sobbing about how much these creators are being hurt, find out what you're talking about, and how what the precious creators are doing is actually less legal than this.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Kewian
Great White Whale
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 05, 00:13:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:twisted:   God youre dumb! This is not stealing!  THEY ARE NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO SELL THAT MATERIAL.....THAT IS WHY ITS DISGUISED BEHIND DONATION PLEAS!!!  Can you get that through your stupid thick skull??  Why stay here if this is so offensive to you anyway? This is a risk you take anyway by putting those files up to download. Of course people are going to share them! Duh!!! Plus this  AINT STEALING!!   and ALL PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED!!!
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2006 November 05, 00:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ankewi"
:twisted:   God youre dumb! This is not stealing!  THEY ARE NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO SELL THAT MATERIAL.....THAT IS WHY ITS DISGUISED BEHIND DONATION PLEAS!!!  Can you get that through your stupid thick skull??  Why stay here if this is so offensive to you anyway? This is a risk you take anyway by putting those files up to download. Of course people are going to share them! Duh!!! Plus this  AINT STEALING!!   and ALL PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

woooo calm down ankewi..... no need to sink to their level...

Is a female
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 November 05, 00:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am done here , I have seen and heard enough to know what I am dealing with .

Unhappy,  pimpled scarred , loneley assholes .

Well what a waste of perfect space .

And resorting to name-calling then running away, when you're losing the argument, is not adding any creedence whatsoever to your cause.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2006 November 05, 00:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

see? it is lyric! name calling because she can't ban anyone!

Is a female
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 November 05, 00:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Silvercoin"
Silly, the people here aren't like LyricLee. They are all very fair people underneath the rough exterior and interior and overall roughness.
And by the way...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING ??

I can't properly argue with you if you don't present your opinions clearly. I can decipher 1337, but your posts leave me baffled. What does that tell you about your ability to create an intelligent conversation? I cannot poke you like the others until you, you know, get your head out of your ass. You aren't being very fair to me.

No cookie for you!

Seriously, it's just a game, no one raped your dog.

Love it. Cookie for you!

Ahhh shit, this one made me laugh so hard I had to get out of my chair.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: