PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 10:53:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sims 2 Arena Closes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 2 Arena Closes  (Read 9662 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sims 2 Arena Closes
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 03, 15:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will try that Cala, thank you. It was scarey I went to all of MTS2 links on this matter, it sounded like they didnt know what they are doing. EA tech support wast that bad.My friend got that right away that they didnt know what they were doing.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Sims 2 Arena Closes
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 03, 16:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
If it was my first sarcastic post sickpuppy was replying to the reply makes no sense, and if it was my second that sickpuppy was replying to, I have no idea why that inspired such ire and insults. My second post was hardly a value-judgement-loaded set of statements - unless one has a personal problem with hypotheses or something. I wasn't exactly telling everyone who'd bought the EP that they HAD TO LIKE IT because of my hypothesis, I was stating (rather obliquely, I admit) why it might seem that the EPs are low on content if a player focuses purely on items, and then said I didn't really know because I haven't played it, thus alluding to the fact that I was making a hypothesis.

But hey, sickpuppy, if blowing up at random people about random things helps you sleep at night, by all means, go right ahead.

WTF? You are way off center babe.

1) Just as you are saying you didn't tell anyone they had to like the EP, I never said that if someone gets excited about the EP they must be sheep.

2) I haven't insulted you anymore than you have insulted me. Two way street. WHAT EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS INSULTING TO YOU? (now that looks like yelling, right? Yelling here simply to show you I wasn't before.)

3)I have not 'blown up at random people'. Although you seem to be bordering that...??

4) It might be time to get over yourself, let it go babe. I know all these folks are your buds cuz you hang out here more than I. They all know you better and know what you mean when you say this or that. I don't however. Just like I don't have that luxury of everyone understanding me. I have tried to tell you and everyone else: I'm blunt, straightforward, caustic at times. And I cuss like a sailor. That's just me. Big deal. Get over it. Really, let it go.

EOD
Sims 2 Arena Closes
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 03, 16:38:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... Uh-huh. Okay.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Sims 2 Arena Closes
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 03, 23:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pretend I posted a nice, soothing cat here.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: