PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:39:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  How much does bandwith cost and how much could they be using
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How much does bandwith cost and how much could they be using  (Read 18896 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
How much does bandwith cost and how much could they be using
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 17, 21:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
If you want to do that properly, you have to say,

"Necromancy is bad, m'kay?"

And of course you should be able to back it up by locking the thread. However, considering the subject, I'm going to leave it unlocked.  Yes they resurrected an old thread but it wasn't with useless information and I'd rather they resurrected this thread then started a new one with the same information.

*cowers* Okay. :oops: *practises proper saying*
Well I wanted to do it before somebody else hopped in, and I'm glad it was me who got told off for it.  :lol:  Cool I'm sure there'll be people out there who don't like that. ^^
And yeah, I guess it's useful information... :lol: Useful to me, too, in a way.
But what's "1and1"Huh

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
How much does bandwith cost and how much could they be using
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 17, 21:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm another Lunarpages user, and have been using them for... I think... five years now? I get incredibly fast responses when I email them about problems, and they solve those problems quickly.

This is the package I have: http://www.lunarpages.com/basic-hosting/
Actually, when I started, you could only have 1 addon domain, now you get ten. That was a pleasant surprise, I must say. Smiley A lot of the features they say are for "new" customers... I'm a pretty old customer, and they just give me access to the new and improved stuff. That sounds like a small thing to comment on, but most businesses I've run into (not just web services) don't do that for you.

I don't have a super huge site, but I do host a lot of image files and get a fair amount of traffic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: