PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 12:01:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims and Paypal
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims and Paypal  (Read 50080 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #165 on: 2007 January 02, 11:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HP like I said at renderosity, if you contact the poser artist that you think had their works stolen, and explain the situation, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to make arrangements to provide you with the files needed so they can be examined. Right now its all speculation, and if I was innocent, and this was being said about me all over, I would feel terrible. They might be original meshes. Smiley I think the poser Initiative is a great way to clean up educate, and form cooperation, and self policing. I use to do a lot with Poser, most creators are very generous. By pursuing this avenue you would be helping your initiative to. Just think the accusations here, what is being said in all the poser chat of simmers by creators. I think this is a great thing though what your trying to do with the initiative. Dont be shy over in the Poser world Smiley, Your work is top rate, and has been awarded by the community, so proceed with confidence Smiley.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: