PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:36:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Dear Challenger
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dear Challenger  (Read 2962 times)
!Busted!
Dear Challenger
« on: 2007 January 03, 22:04:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I challenge you:

Make a banner that says:

" I ,Nouk , think and believe that The Sims2-community are a bunch of nutters!!
I hate donation sites, and I am a member on a forum that talks how donation packs are stuppid etc. I'm not ashamed of it! "

Then, upload it on your site http://www.noukiesims2.net/ , 800x600 pixels big.
Put it on the front page of your site http://www.noukiesims2.net/, and let it stay there for 2 months. Ok, 1 month, you chose.

If you decline, that means you're a coward, and I'll make sure everyone on myspace knows you play sims, and you have a site for them.

If you accept, I want say anything + leave this forum. For EVER!!!

If there's any other site owner who's site is well known, and is member here, you may accept the challenge.

A fiev tips :

1 :You'll have to do this challenge so I'd leave. This forum has NO rules, so you have NO reason or right to ban me.  :roll:

2 : You can lock the topic, I'll start another, and another, and another...
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
Dear Challenger
« Reply #1 on: 2007 January 03, 22:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love to ban you for being so damn stupid... ooo.. Can I have my wish?  Tongue

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Dear Challenger
« Reply #2 on: 2007 January 03, 22:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "!Busted!"

If you accept, I want say anything + leave this forum. For EVER!!!

If there's any other site owner who's site is well known, and is member here, you may accept the challenge.

Pescado is pretty damn well known in this community, and I believe this site is exactly what you're asking for.  So, done. Tongue  Umm yeah, Pescado is well known all across the land.  Ask anyone in the community, they know who he is.  Or, you can visit his site, More Awesome Than You!  I hope you have no trouble getting in, it requires a payment of $39.95, you know. Wink

Quote from: "!Busted!"
1 :You'll have to do this challenge so I'd leave. This forum has NO rules, so you have NO reason or right to ban me.  :roll:

We have no rules, which basically means it's all at our discretion.  Sucks, don't it?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: