PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 14:06:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33395 times)
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #90 on: 2007 January 11, 04:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."
plus wading through the pics and files in different sections and finding the file match for the pic.

Which are rarely named properly vs the files.

The odd thing is, I'd put yahoo and similar groups as worse than having your stuff on a compilation site- same problems, but with added aggravation.
They don't even work well as (ye olde) mailing lists, not that most of them even try.

Perhaps they enjoy the "hi JOHN DOE I got your email and I'd like to talk to you about ENLARGING THINGS!" messages?
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #91 on: 2007 January 11, 12:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"

Perhaps they enjoy the "hi JOHN DOE I got your email and I'd like to talk to you about ENLARGING THINGS!" messages?

LMAO. That is so true. Another thing that is so annoying about these yahoo groups is that when registering they require you to leave a comment to the owner of the group. I mean what am I supposed to say? Hi, I'd like to sign up because I think I want one of your objects?

Nouk, things will get fun again when HChangeri comes up with something new. She should throw fits more often, would keep us amused.  Smiley

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #92 on: 2007 January 11, 13:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
However, I'm opening a freesite not on MTS2. I don't fancy the idea of being another one on there--I don't know why, I just want my own site is about right, with me and a few friends. Cheesy

There's nothing wrong with wanting your own site.
Putting your content up on one of the compilation sites (MTS, TSR, Insim) gets you more exposure, but you're faceless unless you update prolifically.
There's also a lot to be said for controlling the look of the site yourself, and the ability to freely post content that those sites must block to stay good with paypal.

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
That's another thing. Why don't they get a permanent file hosting site and a forum?? Because it looks ugly? Who cares?

They do.
And to be fair, you get a lot less visitors when people have to jump through hoops for your content. Juniper Sun and the yahoo groups are good examples- no matter how nice their stuff is, most people aren't going to bother wading through.

But the line of thinking is that because they want their own site, they're entitled to have one, and have their visitors foot the bill...which wraps into the same old "I should be paid because I worked so hard!" line.

Reply #1:
Yeah, I guess that's the essence of why I want my own site--plus my site isn't going to exactly be the best thing in the world and it's going to allow some pretty weird things on it.  :lol: I don't think I'd be allowed to post any of this on MTS2. ^^ I'd get banned.  :oops:

Reply #2:
I hate yahoo!groups. They piss me off. I've only ever signed up for like 4 and I never go on them.

Reply #3:
Yeah, I think that's likely to be what they think. And they shouldn't. It's called selflessness. They should learn it.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #93 on: 2007 January 11, 15:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*foams at the mouth* @ Pescado

She'll come back eventually once she sees TSR getting all the attention at S2C

Inactive
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #94 on: 2007 January 11, 15:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL probaby..Speaking of TSR what happened to AS Creations cant find them there anywhere suddenly?

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #95 on: 2007 January 11, 15:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dunno. But should we care? Do you mean Select Artists? If THAT's pay too, then it is getting overly obvious. Do they wanna scare unnknowing people away as well?  :shock:

Inactive
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #96 on: 2007 January 12, 01:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ichangheri released her new pay set  for $3 Babyland.
retailsims.com :twisted:

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
bethgael
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #97 on: 2007 January 12, 01:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Her name's Heather is it?  Hmm there is some little bell ringing at the back of my mind about that name...   Or am I mixing it up with Hazel?   Some female name beginning with H seems to be behind some fake deaths etc.

Always pisses me off when someone named Heather goes off on a loony rant and adds to the name's stereotype (a la the movie "Heathers").

Erhm. Yeah. My name is Heather.  :oops:

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #98 on: 2007 January 12, 01:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heather, I think there are very few of your namesake like Ichangeri so, you shouldnt get a bad rap.

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 12, 01:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to work with a Heather. She didn't have a great time of it as she wasn't young, thin or beautiful, but in her mid to late 30s and still living with her parents. It really annoyed me as she was one of the few people who actually did her job properly and it affected my job when people didn't.
That's one Heather who actually has integrity.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 12, 02:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ive been lurking for a bit & finally decided to sign up & make my 1st post. Keep up the great work you all are doing for the community. Its about time someone shoved it right back into the faces of all those money grubbing pay site creators! :twisted:

Speaking of Heathers, Did you all know Heather the owner of Sim Freaks has SF listed as a business with the State of California Better Business Bureau?

http://search.bbb.org/

Just type in Sim Freaks & then click on the business name & you will be taken to a page listing everything about Sim Freaks.

The thing that got me was @ the very bottom of the page after all the business info:

Competency Licensing This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

So does this mean Sim Freaks has a special license through EA to sell stuff? Makes me go Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Mall of the Sims is also listed at the BBB with a bad score. I wonder how many more sites are listed with the BBB?

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 12, 05:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notice she has three employees, and they sell sim software add ons?
And whats the PMB in the address...She has 3 employeees!!! Excuse me if they were struggling she couldnt afford 3 employess, you know.

Im searching through this. This is MALL OF THE SIMS
http://www.dallas.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=90003180
look their record----BAAD!
I will update as I locate more.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 12, 08:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And whats the PMB in the address

It could be Postal Mail Box. I googled the address with Google Earth & the building that the address is listed to looks nothing like a post office. It looks like a strip mall with several businesses in it. Its most likely a suite number.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

lordrichter
Landlubber

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 12, 11:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PMB is "Private Mail Box".

She gave the address of a mail drop business, like Mailboxes Etc or something like that.

Edit: Yeah, Mailboxes Etc was picked up by UPS and they have an outlet there.

The Ups Store
1072 S De Anza Blvd
San Jose, CA 95129-3500
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 12, 22:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What state are Exnem, and Ichangheri in anyone know. I was trying to see if they were in the database.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: