PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:51:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33388 times)
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #75 on: 2007 January 09, 02:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
i see she is going to allow you to share them with a close friend, or relative.

It's a good thing we're all such close friends. Hey Cousin BlueSoup, could you spare me a file?   Cheesy

And she's calling it a purchase not a donation, which is better

It goes along with her declaration that she owns the files and is out for profit, not bandwidth. If you follow that line of logic, she doesn't have to put up with pretending it's a donation- she doesn't think the EULA should apply.

Of course if she denies the validity of the EA EULA, then her EULA isn't binding either. And now it's more convenient for EA, because she's put herself outside the bandwidth permission.

She'll also chase off those who are ok with donation sites, but not with blatant paysites.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #76 on: 2007 January 09, 09:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
TO ALL CREATORS WHO DISLIKE "PIRATES"

Do you have enough revenue to keep your site open?
You do? Great! Then you get to spend your free time doing a hobby you enjoy and putting it up on the internet so people can compliment you! What warm fuzzies. So why are you spending said free time bitching at us? We're not hurting you.

You say you don't have enough money to keep your site open?

Well, come here, I've got a little secret for you, let me whisper in your ear
closer
closer
that's it...
now listen real good, I'm only going to say this once...

YOU CAN GET FREE HOSTING AT MODTHESIMS2.COM

Why are you still here? go play sims! Remember? That game you like playing so very much that you even create custom content?

Yami, I think I love you.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #77 on: 2007 January 09, 13:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"
i see she is going to allow you to share them with a close friend, or relative.

It's a good thing we're all such close friends. Hey Cousin BlueSoup, could you spare me a file?   Cheesy

And she's calling it a purchase not a donation, which is better

It goes along with her declaration that she owns the files and is out for profit, not bandwidth. If you follow that line of logic, she doesn't have to put up with pretending it's a donation- she doesn't think the EULA should apply.

Of course if she denies the validity of the EA EULA, then her EULA isn't binding either. And now it's more convenient for EA, because she's put herself outside the bandwidth permission.

She'll also chase off those who are ok with donation sites, but not with blatant paysites.

Lessor i was thinking she did that after she saw what all of us wrote in the thread over at MTs2, about not liking the practice of calling it a donation when actually its a product she is selling. I dont like this practice by free and pay on files saying that you cant share them, paqrticuliarly as some dont have fast internet, or even internet. The creation is made I thought for people to have fun with. I think that many are worried when the file is shared, their going go sell em etc, or make competing file. If a person is sharing the file, the person they gave it to has either no internet or real slow connection. I mean for all we know when we get these files we all might take em into SIMPE out here, and vastly change em etc., seriously, I just play the game. I actually DL more than I play with, I just have it, like a collection. I'm so glad have all sims 2sisters stuff, Bluete stuff. Then there are characters and things artists pulled that were great. The fact that they are no longer available makes it special. I liked what Atvera did he left his stuff up at MTS2. The guitars and all, i had so much fun with them, and i know others do. he made a lot of folks happy. Another site site I want to commend is Carsource they are strictly free, take a lot of joy in their creations, and always post who the mesh creator was etc. It looks like maybe Fireflies may return to making food over at MTS2, shecame out with brownies, new sim harvestable stuff. That made me happy. I loved her food and had used it up to OFB. So maybe with Delphy's new initiative, more good things will happen Smiley.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #78 on: 2007 January 09, 16:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"

You do? Great! Then you get to spend your free time doing a hobby you enjoy and putting it up on the internet so people can compliment you! What warm fuzzies. So why are you spending said free time bitching at us? We're not hurting you.

closer
closer
that's it...

Why are you still here? go play sims! Remember? That game you like playing so very much that you even create custom content?

*blushes and hides behind massive boyfriend*
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #79 on: 2007 January 09, 19:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

closer
closer
that's it...

Fine, be that way! *brandishes frankly miniscule boyfriend* Wink

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #80 on: 2007 January 09, 19:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

closer
closer
that's it...

Fine, be that way! *brandishes frankly miniscule boyfriend* Wink

Don't worry, Jessi. You can love me instead  :wink: *has no boyfriend to hide behind*

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #81 on: 2007 January 10, 12:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWESOME. *loves Torque*

...anyway. My god, with my game finally CC-able, I decided to be devillish, and stuck Changeri's infamous Krispy Kreme set in. I have seldom seen such shit in my LIFE. Seriously, what the fuck? All this time, I was thinking she was an average creator with a psychotic attitude...and it turns out she's a really quite shitty creator, with a psychotic attitude. Opinion of HChangeri = -9000 points. Of course, that's a mere drop in the ocean, but still.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #82 on: 2007 January 10, 17:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWESOME. *loves Torque*

...anyway. My god, with my game finally CC-able, I decided to be devillish, and stuck Changeri's infamous Krispy Kreme set in. I have seldom seen such shit in my LIFE. Seriously, what the fuck? All this time, I was thinking she was an average creator with a psychotic attitude...and it turns out she's a really quite shitty creator, with a psychotic attitude. Opinion of HChangeri = -9000 points. Of course, that's a mere drop in the ocean, but still.

*feels loved*  Cheesy I luv you too, Jessi.  Cheesy
Krispy Kreme? That is that one set she is most proud of?

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Hchangeri
« Reply #83 on: 2007 January 10, 22:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

closer
closer
that's it...

Yami, I love you. Cheesy
This needs to be the big Why You Need To Open Your Eyes To MTS2 quote. Because by goddess we need one. ^^^^^
However, I'm opening a freesite not on MTS2. I don't fancy the idea of being another one on there--I don't know why, I just want my own site is about right, with me and a few friends. Cheesy I guess my response is similar to others, but I'm not about to turn my site into a paysite. The moment my host wants to charge me, I'm getting a proboards. Cheesy Another one. :lol:
That's another thing. Why don't they get a permanent file hosting site and a forum?? Because it looks ugly? Who cares? :roll:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #84 on: 2007 January 10, 23:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
However, I'm opening a freesite not on MTS2. I don't fancy the idea of being another one on there--I don't know why, I just want my own site is about right, with me and a few friends. Cheesy

There's nothing wrong with wanting your own site.
Putting your content up on one of the compilation sites (MTS, TSR, Insim) gets you more exposure, but you're faceless unless you update prolifically.
There's also a lot to be said for controlling the look of the site yourself, and the ability to freely post content that those sites must block to stay good with paypal.

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
That's another thing. Why don't they get a permanent file hosting site and a forum?? Because it looks ugly? Who cares?

They do.
And to be fair, you get a lot less visitors when people have to jump through hoops for your content. Juniper Sun and the yahoo groups are good examples- no matter how nice their stuff is, most people aren't going to bother wading through.

But the line of thinking is that because they want their own site, they're entitled to have one, and have their visitors foot the bill...which wraps into the same old "I should be paid because I worked so hard!" line.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #85 on: 2007 January 10, 23:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"

And to be fair, you get a lot less visitors when people have to jump through hoops for your content. Juniper Sun and the yahoo groups are good examples- no matter how nice their stuff is, most people aren't going to bother wading through.

But the line of thinking is that because they want their own site, they're entitled to have one, and have their visitors foot the bill...which wraps into the same old "I should be paid because I worked so hard!" line.

I agree. The horror that is yahoo groups. I can never be bothered to sign up with 150+ yahoo groups just to get one pretty object or set.

edit: plus wading through the pics and files in different sections and finding the file match for the pic.

Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #86 on: 2007 January 11, 00:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to be devillish, and stuck Changeri's infamous Krispy Kreme set in. I have seldom seen such shit in my LIFE.

Ahaha, I did the same thing. I broke down laughing at how crapulent it was.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #87 on: 2007 January 11, 01:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it me or is this topic getting boooooooo riiiiiiiiiing

Inactive
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #88 on: 2007 January 11, 01:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the topics here get boring after a while.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #89 on: 2007 January 11, 03:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you could always put up a picture of Nouk's hair on a fat sim. That should get her properly riled.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: